chad4401
Mr Nick09
futbol_bill
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sevilla - Real Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: Sevilla - Real Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:33 pm

sportsczy wrote:My point is that, even for a more mature (and imo more talented) player like Robinho... madrid is hard. Very hard. Vini is nowhere near that yet and the media are making him into a savior.

It's unfair imo to the kid.

It used to be, but not anymore sadly. There are many players who honestly don't deserve to be here, and yet they are still with us and playing with no pressure at all.

Our top scorer is not even in the top 10 of La Liga top scorers. And we have many starters who are either not ready yet for the big stage or way past it.

We just have to be honest with ourselves and admit that the Madrid board does no longer have the same expectations and demands as before.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Sevilla - Real Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: Sevilla - Real Madrid

Post by titosantill Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:52 pm

Mamad wrote:Am i the only one thinking that you all are overrating Robinho?

maybe i'm wrong. should go watch some of his games again....

nobody is saying robinho was zidane or ronaldinho or even robben, but he wasn't a bum. like he wasn't denilson lol (denilson was garbage) . he was thrown into the wrong environment, and never developed that work ethic, which many talented brazilian attackers don't develop, but if you're not romario or r9, talent alone might not be enough to help you.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5