Is Xavi Paul the Octopus ?? - Scarily Accurate Asian Cup predictions

+2
danyjr
Zagadka
6 posters

Go down

Is Xavi Paul the Octopus ?? - Scarily Accurate Asian Cup predictions Empty Is Xavi Paul the Octopus ?? - Scarily Accurate Asian Cup predictions

Post by Zagadka Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:28 pm

When I first saw Xavi's predictions for AFC Asian Cup back in December, I thought he must be on DMT or glue or something.

But wow, he's been almost 90% accurate with some truly bald-predictions. Looks set to get the final right.

Is Xavi Paul the Octopus ?? - Scarily Accurate Asian Cup predictions Xavi-asian-cup

The only major prediction he's got wrong so far is Australia beating UAE in quarterfinals. But if Qatar beats UAE now (it's a geopolitical bloodbath) and beat Japan in the final on Friday, we all deserve an egg on our face and to acknowledge Xavi's greatness once more.

He's been more accurate with balder predictions than the now deceased Paul the Octopus made in 2010. Also seeing Spain won that cup, I'm starting to wonder...what if....Xavi is the Paul the octopus himself hmm
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Is Xavi Paul the Octopus ?? - Scarily Accurate Asian Cup predictions Empty Re: Is Xavi Paul the Octopus ?? - Scarily Accurate Asian Cup predictions

Post by danyjr Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 pm

It will be an insult to football if a team full of foreign mercenaries won an international tournament.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Is Xavi Paul the Octopus ?? - Scarily Accurate Asian Cup predictions Empty Re: Is Xavi Paul the Octopus ?? - Scarily Accurate Asian Cup predictions

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:42 pm

He looks like a European Tour Golfer lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:56 pm

THE GOD

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:57 pm

Qatar wins the Asian Cup Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:14 pm

God of football understanding.

Evidence that he understands football more than all Madrid sheep put together.

He will retire baldy fraudy in no time.

El seƱor de los camaleones :bow::bow::bow:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:15 pm

Kaladin wrote:Qatar wins the Asian Cup Proud
Are you Qatari or "Qatari"?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Couldn't give a shit about Xavi Paul or or the Asian Cup, but this probably is my favorite GL headline of all time.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:48 pm

danyjr wrote:

He's probably white english male from Sheffield

Then the ministry of web development in Qatar thinks he is a good poster so they pay him to use their flag and represent Qatar on this forum. Same pattern as with footballers.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:17 pm

danyjr wrote:

I'm Qatari, my mother is Qatari, my father is, my grandparents are. But i was born outside Qatar due to the nature of my father's job. I hold a Qatari passport.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down