Icardi is being sold

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Icardi is being sold

Post by LoveSlug on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:16 pm

With how he is getting on at the minute will that make the bigger clubs around Europe have a second thought before parting with somewhere between 50 - 100 million for this guy. I mean what's to stop him from throwing a strop at his new club after 6 months, a year etc because something isn't going his way. Sometimes the talent of a player just isn't worth the headache that comes with it.

LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:26 pm

The problem is not Icardi himself, it's his shit wife. She downgrades her husband's credibility and now clubs hesitate to spend for a top striker.

It also must be known that Icardi truly loves Inter, he would stay there if he could and become a club legend à la Zanetti (or at least it's been his narrative since 3 years)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:35 pm

But he's allowing his wife to talk on his behalf so he's very much part of the problem. But even he must be aware of the damage he can potentially do to his career.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Yes if you see it that way, it's true he's part of the problem.

Not sure if he lets her talk or she decides for him "let me speak and stfu"... but either way i agree, it's not very smart from Icardi.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5