RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iftikhar
Robespierre
54 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:56 pm

We want Champions League not saving money. But money must be spent wisely Wink

Cancelo is a liability, we have plenty of players who can support the attack, and not many who can defend well. If we get 50 millions in return, it's a no brainer. If we get Danilo + cash, it's better than nothing, but most probably we'll take just cash. Idk who is a great RB available anyways.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by rincon Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:09 pm

Exactly. A 50m RB must be a guarantee for Juve. Cancelo started a grand total of 0 games at RB in our CL knockouts (3 benches and a start at WB), a 50m fullback must play, if he is a liability then it isnt worth it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:15 pm

This account is gold Laughing

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 31 78509510
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Prime Cancelo is that in Inter.
Not been on same level in Juve.
Watching him to play with Juve is still a heartbreaking, so I hope it's true.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 pm

If i were Juve i'd offload Sandro as well, Spinazzola looked sharp the few times i've seen him. Use the money to get Meunieur or Arias or Mazraoui or any good RB
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:58 pm

I can swear Juve fans were calling Cancelo the best right back in the world by November,
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:27 pm

Jovic is good? Want non madrid fans opinions.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:16 pm

Cancelo was quite explosive up until around December, got injured and wasn’t as impactful after the break. He’s a really big letdown defensively, was exposed in the CL.

I like him though, would keep

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:49 am

Firenze wrote:Joao Cancelo | Man City arrival ‘very close to final conclusion’ – Fee of ‘around €50m

is this legit? heard Danilo is going the other way

Juve rofl

It's the price we have to pay City for liberating Pep Cool The problem is that he is a perfect fit for Pep, so it doesn't make sense to get rid of him. Maybe he did something bad or they aren't pleased with his attitude, but it's certainly not because of how they see him as a player.

As for him being a defensive liability, that's nothing but poppycock spewed by simpletons who think defender + mistake = bad defending. He has some trouble with one on one's and with his positioning, but he was much better overall than I expected. His problems were when in possession, he did some really dumb shit, but a lot of it had to do with Allegri going back to his old ways after the United loss. Allegri never liked him, he didn't even want him in the team and blamed him publicly quite often.

Let's just say that a player who does this kind of stuff is philosophically a bad fit for a dinosaur like Allegri:

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:01 am

Nishankly wrote:Jovic is good? Want non madrid fans opinions.

Great finisher. Can score from difficult positions and tough angles. Can use both legs.

Not too tall though.

Not good dribbler either.

Pure finisher. Will put away chances, but do not rely upon him for creating chances in big games, ofc he could create against average / smaller opponents though.

OK positioning.

Great Placement shots.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:23 am

I recommend just looking at his stats and watching some youtube videos if you want some quick info.

IMO, even though you didn't ask for it- he is quality. And is probably the only ST on the market for less than 120m that would be good enough for RM.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:55 am

Who

In Berlin there is only the Union
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:49 am

This was a done dealio like 10 years ago, when he was 16 and playing in Austria, but it never happened.

I never heard of him again until now.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:29 am

Warrior wrote:We want Champions League not saving money. But money must be spent wisely Wink

Cancelo is a liability, we have plenty of players who can support the attack, and not many who can defend well. If we get 50 millions in return, it's a no brainer. If we get Danilo + cash, it's better than nothing, but most probably we'll take just cash. Idk who is a great RB available anyways.

hmm And yet our numpty fans on Redcafe and all are making me believe he is the best RB in the world and that we will regret not being in for him at that price.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:55 am

vanDEEZ wrote:

I recommend just looking at his stats and watching some youtube videos if you want some quick info.

IMO, even though you didn't ask for it- he is quality. And is probably the only ST on the market for less than 120m that would be good enough for RM.

:facepalm:
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:34 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I can swear Juve fans were calling Cancelo the best right back in the world by November,

He becomes this under Guardiola
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:50 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I can swear Juve fans were calling Cancelo the best right back in the world by November,

Same here. I also remember them hyping the shite out of Alves until he wanted to leave. Laughing

Walker is a bum on the ball and is prone to a brainfart here and there due to his poor technical ability. I don't even think Pep trusts him from a technical perspective. He plays him as a RCB in the build-up to mask his technical deficiencies. Laughing

Cancelo is a baller though. He's much better on the ball and is arguably the best RB on the ball in the world IMO.

He's shite defensively though and worse than Walker who is an athletic beast.

Maybe Pep plans on using Walker as a CB more? Kompany's gone, but I would've assumed he'd want big guy to battle for the ball in the boxes to replace Kompany not move Walker there.

If that isn't the plan and it's to play Cancelo as a LB that would be interesting to see. There are less passing angles as a right-footed left back so even though Mendy's always injured, idk if Cancelo will regularly start there either.

Still an upgrade on Danilo though and I guess that's all that matters lol.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:15 pm

Casciavit wrote:

Same here. I also remember them hyping the shite out of Alves until he wanted to leave. Laughing

Please don't generalize. Alves was totally finished and a disaster until the last 4-5 matches of CL. Licht benched him rightfully, I was calling his crap since the beginning as he would casually jog around like he didn't give shit about anything but the CL knockouts. Neither Alves, nor Cancelo have been competent fullbacks for us. Alves was a lazy midfielder and Cancelo is almost a winger.

Cancelo has wonderful qualities on the ball. If he is placed in a system where the defensive impact is minimized then it can work as he is great going forward. Either way for any system he needs to fix his decision making on the ball when playing from the back. He would do well with a manager like Pep or Conte that micromanage and forces him to do exactly the one thing he is supposed to do instead of messing around. That is assuming he can learn, and that the managers have the patience, because as of now he is a big liability. He is young anyway, could come through.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Welcome back Pogba
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:22 pm

S wrote:

Welcome back Pogba
im sure the home grown players will be happy for them. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:24 pm

Manchester United want to bring Youri Tielemans to Old Trafford if Paul Pogba leaves the club this summer. (Source: Independent)

Fred-Tielemans-Longstaff

Oof
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:32 pm

S wrote:Manchester United want to bring Youri Tielemans to Old Trafford if Paul Pogba leaves the club this summer. (Source: Independent)

Fred-Tielemans-Longstaff

Oof

Better midfield than Juve tbh rofl

@Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:46 pm

Jesus that midfield, you'd think all the midfielder in the world finished

@Mole Juve's midfield will look sharper after the tax rule, they can finally lure Cesc out of Monaco.

450kp/w-Pjanic-650kp/w
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:16 pm

NeganIsco wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:

:facepalm:

Do you have anything to say or are you just not smart enough to explain?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:24 pm

Wasn't aware that Fabregas is at monaco now Laughing he's finished anyways

Best we can hope for our midfield is to have a good but not great rotation. We can't revamp in just one summer. Pjanic, Can, Ramsey, Bentancur, Matuidi will be there most probably. The 6th guy is key, we must buy another CM, if Sergej or Pogba then i'm ok with our midfield, not great no DM but not a clear weakness.

About Cancelo i can't speak for all Juve fans but me i never wanted him. He is a winger who doesn't assume and plays RB. I remember last year a discussion with Rob while he was at Inter. And Dani Alves Laughing come on, we spent the whole year pissing on him in our section
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:58 pm

LIVERPOOL TO STEP UP PEPE CHASE

Liverpool are prepared to accelerate their move for Nicolas Pepe with interest growing in the Lille star, reports L'Equipe.

The report suggests European champions are ready to pay £70m plus bonuses for the Ivory Coast international.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next