Mr Nick09
Mamad
halamadrid2
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Levante v Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Levante v Real Madrid

Post by Doc Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:51 pm

I know Kroos is this week's crap player but Nacho has been having such a terrible season and I feel he needs to be made accountable for this.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:01 pm

What makes it worse is their actions.

Bale acts like a clown after scoring a penalty. this season he has been a joke and after all the shit performances he scores a penalty and acts like this. out please.

and Kroos after being subbed was not happy. and showed it.

their shit performances cost us Liga again. we have been humiliated so many times this season. yet they act like they own the club. fuck off.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:05 pm

Bale would fit right in at Chelsea. OUT
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:56 pm

Bale has a pass to do anything he wants. He can finish with something as low as 13 goals in all comps , as long as flo likes him, he isnt going anywhere. Unless he wants out. As long as flo likes you, he is extremely tolerant , and bale knows this.....unless he can be used as a bargaining chip for someone else flo likes, I sadly see flo sticking with him till the very end
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:16 pm

So apparently Bale refused to warm up after he saw Valverde get on ahead of him. Let's see if Solari is impartial or if Isco is the only one he punishes. Something tells me he'll be righr in the mix in the coming games. Imagine if that was poor Isco, Solari would've sent him to the freezer. Wimp
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:34 pm

It has always been obvious players didn't particular like Bale and that he was lazy and dumb.

Hate every single thing about him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:36 pm

Solari is destroying a great talent like Isco whilst giving chance after chance to a player who simply doesn't care and can't do shit.

what a waste.

No matter how much Lucas runs, he is not good enough on the ball to play regular. replace him with Isco, play with 4 midfielders and Benzema&Vini up front and we will be much better.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:41 pm

Bale and Isco don't have the same status in the squad. Solari can't do anything about Bale because he is one of florentinos galactic and a unique talent as well. Not to mention that he somehow scores quite a bit as well.

Don't expect Bale to be ostracized, it's a waste of time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:16 pm

Ancelotti hated Bale's guts. Zidane also benched him. and now Solari has no choice but to bench him. because he wants to get results.

he is so bad an 18 year old and Lucas are starters in front of him. despite being one of Perez's favorites. that sums it up really.

If he changes his attitude and gives his all, he could be a beast. but that's a big if.

dude is so indifferent on the pitch it's like he is on slow motion mode.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:23 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:So apparently Bale refused to warm up after he saw Valverde get on ahead of him. Let's see if Solari is impartial or if Isco is the only one he punishes. Something tells me he'll be righr in the mix in the coming games. Imagine if that was poor Isco, Solari would've sent him to the freezer. Wimp

It was a misunderstanding Hala (:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Everyone should just pull the Kepa card from now on. When Ramos gets a deliberate yellow he should just call it a misunderstanding eco smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:20 pm

I don’t know if it’s just Isco as between Flo and Solari they are screwing my NT royally. First, it was getting what was a good coach fired and now as soon as Enrique started counting on Nacho, Ceballos, Isco, Asensio, they all have had their playing time greatly reduced!!

But all my bias aside, I agree with Madad. I see lots of issues with Lucas and Bale and believe we would be much better with either Isco or Asensio on in place, plus when Kroos or Modric is off, I think that’s when Ceballos should get the nod.

However I also believe it is too late as Barca will put us out of Copa and liga before the week is over and I suspect, the CL adventure will end in the qtrs.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:17 am

Being Spanish doesn't necessarily make one good at football.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:41 am

I could say the same about one being Argentino!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:15 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I don’t know if it’s just Isco as between Flo and Solari they are screwing my NT royally. First, it was getting what was a good coach fired and now as soon as Enrique started counting on Nacho, Ceballos, Isco, Asensio, they all have had their playing time greatly reduced!!

But all my bias aside, I agree with Madad. I see lots of issues with Lucas and Bale and believe we would be much better with either Isco or Asensio on in place, plus when Kroos or Modric is off, I think that’s when Ceballos should get the nod.

However I also believe it is too late as Barca will put us out of Copa and liga before the week is over and I suspect, the CL adventure will end in the qtrs.

1. Let's get one thing straight, Asensio doesn't deserve to start for Madrid. I have seen enough of him already to know that he'll never be a WC player. He would be an amazing option to have on the bench though and I wouldn't sell him if he accepts to have a bench role.

2. Nacho is the perfect embodiment of loyalty and modesty. He's too good to be benched, yet not so good to be a regular starter. Usually, players of his talent always want out to have more playing time elsewhere, but he chose not to and that's an amazing thing for Madrid because in terms of great bench players, you never get better than him.

3. Ceballos is a different case. I would loan him out and see how his development goes, because he's definitely talented but he won't get any better by warming the bench every week. He needs playing time and he won't get it at Madrid.

4. Isco is without a shadow of doubt an elite player. He started the last three CL finals and killed. It just so happens that now he's being coached by someone who's not really that flexible tactically and doesn't fit anywhere in his rigid system. It's not really Isco's fault, but if I were him a would be patient not to submit a transfer request. This is because Solari, and contrary to what many thinks, won't last long at Madrid. So I hope he'll stay with us because it would be a monumental mistake to lose yet another elite player from the ever thinning group of elite players left.

BTW, we really shouldn't be very hard on Solari. He's a numpty. Really, I'm not saying this to disparge him, I'm saying it in his defense. He has his limitations and, to be completely fair, he's not good enough to coach this team, but he's doing his best. You can't blame him for jumping at the chance of coaching this team, blame the one who hired him.

5. Lucas has been getting a lot of shit and rightfully so. He's definitely not good enough to be a starter, but it's not his fault that the one who should be starting is playing at an amateurish level. Lucas is an amazing bench option to have, so I wouldn't sell him if I were Madrid, but I would definitely sell Bale and buy a proper replacement.

In short, this team is in a desperate need of proper replacements. Some need to go and some need to be kept as bench players. But if the club keeps on turning a blind eye to it and doing relatively nothing with every each transfer window, the need to do a complete and brutal overhaul will continue to grow, but I'm not sure that Florentino will be able to do it this time like he did in 2009.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2