2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Unique on Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:13 pm

am i the only one that thinks matip is not very good at football. hmm

Unique
BOSS MAN

Posts : 14276
Join date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by M99 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:18 pm

@Unique wrote:am i the only one that thinks matip is not very good at football. hmm


http://www.goallegacy.net/t40077-the-matip-effect

_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 27194
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Vlad the Impaler on Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:58 pm

What a gift from Burnley.

_________________

“Football, bloody hell” - Sir Alex Ferguson
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3668
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Unique on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:01 am

@Vlad the Impaler wrote:What a gift from Burnley.
2 of the liverpool goals were from poor play from burnley but we need that bit of luck tbh.

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14276
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Nishankly on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:02 am

@adun101 wrote:Wait, did Spurs lose? They were up against some farmer team.

Also, I saw this at the top:

@Firenze wrote:Salah was the 2017-18 Michu and nothing more IMO. Fact.

Which one is it, opinion or fact?


Its nonsense, he played the final part in all 3 goals today. Unlucky to get only 1 official assist.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Kaladin on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:05 am



Someone tell Unique to calm down

_________________
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 22290
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Firenze on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:08 am

@Nishankly wrote:
@adun101 wrote:Wait, did Spurs lose? They were up against some farmer team.

Also, I saw this at the top:

@Firenze wrote:Salah was the 2017-18 Michu and nothing more IMO. Fact.

Which one is it, opinion or fact?


Its nonsense, he played the final part in all 3 goals today. Unlucky to get only 1 official assist.


no goals 1 assist against Burnley you say? at home?

forgive me

guy is absolutely elite

_________________
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 28237
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:09 am

@Firenze, why do you have an agenda against Salah?

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 29031
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Firenze on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:11 am

Because he deceived me last season


_________________
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 28237
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Nishankly on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:13 am

@Firenze wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:
@adun101 wrote:Wait, did Spurs lose? They were up against some farmer team.

Also, I saw this at the top:



Which one is it, opinion or fact?


Its nonsense, he played the final part in all 3 goals today. Unlucky to get only 1 official assist.


no goals 1 assist against Burnley you say? at home?

forgive me

guy is absolutely elite


Yes he is, I don't need to, his numbers are 20+ this season again.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Kaladin on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:14 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:@Firenze, why do you have an agenda against Salah?


Because he has the likes of Lingard on his wing

_________________
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 22290
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by RealGunner on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:14 am


RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 81439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Firenze on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:16 am

@Kaladin wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:@Firenze, why do you have an agenda against Salah?


Because he has the likes of Lingard on his wing


Lingard's better than any player you've had since Zlatan

wish I was kidding

_________________
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 28237
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Vlad the Impaler on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:20 am

Laughing loool

_________________

“Football, bloody hell” - Sir Alex Ferguson
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3668
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Nishankly on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:21 am

Lmao dominate all game and still concede 2
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by RealGunner on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:21 am

liverpool leaking goals recently hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 81439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Firenze on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:22 am

3 points is all that matters tbh

_________________
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 28237
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Nishankly on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:24 am

Mane 15 league goals this season
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Nishankly on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:25 am

@RealGunner wrote:liverpool leaking goals recently hmm


8 in first 20, 9 in last 10.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Nishankly on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:25 am

Chelsea can actually end up finishing 3rd in their banterous season Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Unique on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:26 am

the win is all that matters but we were poor again today tbh

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14276
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Unique on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:27 am

@Nishankly wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:liverpool leaking goals recently hmm


8 in first 20, 9 in last 10.
losing gomez is the reason

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14276
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Nishankly on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:27 am

@Unique wrote:the win is all that matters but we were poor again today tbh


What nonsense, when were we poor? They scored from a rugby goal which shouldn't have counted. We replied back professionally with THREE Goals, they got a fluke goal back and we ended the game with the 4th rather and settling down.

Stop it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Nishankly on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:30 am

Unique when Liverpool concede


Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by RealGunner on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:31 am

@Nishankly wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:liverpool leaking goals recently hmm


8 in first 20, 9 in last 10.


A lot to do with mental fatigue i think
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 81439
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:34 am

It doesn't really matter anyway, Liverpool were never going to lose to Burnley lol.

Only Spurs lose to them.

_________________
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 65364
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum