BarrileteCosmico
Vlad the Impaler
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
51 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III - Page 19 Empty Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Unique Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:54 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Salah said on Sky Sports: “I don’t care so much (if the goal is mine of not). As long as we get the three points that is the main thing.

“A goal is not very important, if they give it to me or not I don’t care.

“I haven’t scored for a couple of games, yes, but there are some players who have the same amount of goals as me but they are saying they are having the best season of their lives.

“There are three or four players that no one is talking about or just saying they are having a good season while I am the only one who is having a bad season.

“Aguero has two goals over me and they say it is one of the best seasons so far.
“I don’t care. I just want to win the Premier League.

What a clown Laughing

"I only care about the league, where we are 1st (with a game more), but let me spend the next 2 minutes defending myself against the critics because I care so little"

It's clear the pressure is getting to him. He may not be a one season wonder but he is going back to his Roma level. Looked dreadful yesterday, selfish and wasteful.

Also agüero has 2 goals more than you... In 1000 less minutes Laughing
tbf he has a point. people are saying sterling is now one of the best players in europe and mo has been poor this season yet mo has more goals more assists and more dribbles than sterling this season and both play as a wide forward.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III - Page 19 Empty Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:58 pm

RealGunner wrote:We are playing some exceptional football tonight

On top of that, we've been excellent defensively too. Newcastle have barely made it past their half.

Can't wait for Mustafi to ruin this though.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:59 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

On top of that, we've been excellent defensively too. Newcastle have barely made it past their half.

Can't wait for Mustafi to ruin this though.

Mustafi nearly ruined it few times. So we need to score 2 more before he decides to do a mustafi

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:18 pm

its all Ramsey I assume.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:23 pm

rincon wrote:

its all Ramsey I assume.

Turned our season around when he got back fully fit in the team

2nd best Juve player after Ronaldo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:40 pm

LACAZETTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what a finish ffs

2-0

3rd place

EMERYYYYY

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:09 pm

spurs 1 win in 6 arsenal up to 3rd and spurs got 5th place all over them. @nascar :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Salah said on Sky Sports: “I don’t care so much (if the goal is mine of not). As long as we get the three points that is the main thing.

“I haven’t scored for a couple of games, yes, but there are some players who have the same amount of goals as me but they are saying they are having the best season of their lives.

“There are three or four players that no one is talking about or just saying they are having a good season while I am the only one who is having a bad season.

“Aguero has two goals over me and they say it is one of the best seasons so far.

What a clown Laughing

"I only care about the league, where we are 1st (with a game more), but let me spend the next 2 minutes defending myself against the critics because I care so little"

It's clear the pressure is getting to him. He may not be a one season wonder but he is going back to his Roma level. Looked dreadful yesterday, selfish and wasteful.

You are angry cause he said something about Aguero???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:20 pm

iftikhar wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

What a clown Laughing

You are angry cause he said something about Aguero???
cheers cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:34 am

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

What a clown [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/smiley]

Also agüero has 2 goals more than you... In 1000 less minutes [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/smiley]
tbf he has a point. people are saying sterling is now one of the best players in europe and mo has been poor this season yet mo has more goals more assists and more dribbles than sterling this season and both play as a wide forward.

... Who said that about sterling?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:02 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Also agüero has 2 goals more than you... In 1000 less minutes [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/smiley]

lots of people and it is true. city are one of the best teams in europe and sterling has been one of citys best players this season.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:06 am

2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III - Page 19 663a6d8ded99e53038fb12ddcf76f699

what a race ffs, could go any way with all teams having deep european cup runs

Chelsea look awful though so I don't see them doing it, Arsenal have to be favourites with their easy run-in (comparatively)

gonna be between us and Spurs for the other spot I reckon
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:21 am

Firenze wrote:2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III - Page 19 663a6d8ded99e53038fb12ddcf76f699

Chelsea look awful though so I don't see them doing it, Arsenal have to be favourites with their easy run-in (comparatively)

Firenze wrote:2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III - Page 19 663a6d8ded99e53038fb12ddcf76f699

if manure and arsenal finish higher than spuds its P45 for poch imo
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:44 am

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

lots of people and it is true. city are one of the best teams in europe and sterling has been one of citys best players this season.

I wouldn't go nearly as far as calling Raheem one of the best players in Europe, but if you really want to make the comparison...

Salah 17 goals 7 assists 2739 minutes = a goal or assist every 114 minutes

Raheem 15 goals 9 assists 2237 minutes = a goal or assist every 93 minutes

Not sure why you think Salah is having a better season than him, it's clear that if you adjust for playing time the stats are in Raheem's favour
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:19 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

I wouldn't go nearly as far as calling Raheem one of the best players in Europe, but if you really want to make the comparison...

Not sure why you think Salah is having a better season than him, it's clear that if you adjust for playing time the stats are in Raheem's favour
well if your gonna say that one player has had a bad season and the other is having a great season then the stats are much closer than peoples opinions.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:35 am

Tottenham lost 10 games this season already, how are they still in it Mad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

well if your gonna say that one player has had a bad season and the other is having a great season then the stats are much closer than peoples opinions.

It's a matter of expectations. If Messi only scored 20 goals a season he would be called a flop after scoring 40 every season for 8 years. At the end of last season some people were calling Salah at the same level as Messi and Ronaldo, or just below. Now he is not even outperforming Sterling. For him, its a big drop, and definitely not living up to expectations.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:48 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:56 pm

What was so clownish about what he said though?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:08 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

But he is. Both for club and country he has been immense this season and even last. If it wasn't for Aguero's ridiculous season, he'd be the POTY for City and a top 3 player in the PL after Aguero and VVD.

He would start for Barca and Madrid.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:29 pm

United won't finish in the top 4, they'd lose it against City where they purposely bend over to f*ck us.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:33 pm

Doc wrote:What was so clownish about what he said though?

I'm wondering what's the moral of this story.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote: lots of people and it is true. city are one of the best teams in europe and sterling has been one of citys best players this season.

But he is. Both for club and country he has been immense this season and even last. If it wasn't for Aguero's ridiculous season, he'd be the POTY for City and a top 3 player in the PL after Aguero and VVD.

He would start for Barca and Madrid.

But stats though! hate the reliance in everything around numbers tbh.

Don't care what the numbers say, Anyone with a fully functioning brain should know Salah is performing at significantly worse level than last season but stats!

Everytime i've seen City either highlights or an actual game Sterling is either the best or 2nd best player on the pitch, it's not really close.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:13 pm

Not sure if that's directed at me or not, but I said the stats showed that Sterling is having a better season than Salah based on pure output
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:35 pm

It wasn't, besides you're stats paint Sterling favourably so not sure why you'd think that hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Because you were complaining about the prevalence of stats, but anyways nevermind, all good Thumbs up
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next