Mamad
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mourinho is coming back - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho is coming back

Post by Doc Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Humm, there are a lot of Madrid fans who love Mourinho Doc, like a lot. Many who loved his us against the world rhetoric and many who go to the Bernabeu. If he ends up coming back, you will see almost a religious like supports from fans for him. just saying...

You for real? There are Madrid fans that love him still. Jeez. Well, I already accept he might end up here so whatever. Season is already a shit show, why not make it a proper circus.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:41 am

remember doc, when mou left or was leaving there was a large section that turned on iker around that period, my assumption was that the bulk of that had to do with the whole thing with mourinho, so yes he certainly had some strong support then. the disdain towards iker later became about his performance on the pitch, but initially it was the mourinho factor.

my feeling is that, the 2 groups that don't want him at all are; the media (for good reason, he acted very childish on multiple occasions towards them) and the players who have experienced him (for not so good reasons, because imo the bulk of them should be gone anyway, and flo bent over backwards for them only for them to bend over backwards for barca)
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:41 am

not a lot of people love mou... come on.   you can't forget how widely he was booed during his last season at Real Madrid.  Sure, you have the 10% hardcore Mou lovers out there.  But that was it.  The rest of the 90% wanted him gone.  No neutrals.  Mou's not the type of personality that allows for neutrality.

As far as Iker... Mou had support then lost it because he was so two faced. Always like that. Throws everyone under the bus, contradicts himself constantly and comes up with alternative facts. People eventually get tired of it.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:44 am

meanwhile it seems modric wants a striker, bale's agent wants a new set of fans and our players probably can't wait for the games against poor ajax and lowly valladolid to come quick enough
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:25 am

Mourinho is like trump, somehow he has fans and the people who are fans will literally take a bullet for him

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:30 am

No sane person would literally take a bullet for him.

By the way, I'm still in denial and refuse to believe that Florentino is even pondering the idea of bringing him. Even him is not that stupid, right? Right?!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:59 am

Allegri won't survive 6 month here. unless everything goes 100% for him.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:14 pm

sportsczy wrote:not a lot of people love mou... come on.   you can't forget how widely he was booed during his last season at Real Madrid.  Sure, you have the 10% hardcore Mou lovers out there.  But that was it.  The rest of the 90% wanted him gone.  No neutrals.  Mou's not the type of personality that allows for neutrality.

As far as Iker... Mou had support then lost it because he was so two faced. Always like that. Throws everyone under the bus, contradicts himself constantly and comes up with alternative facts. People eventually get tired of it.

Nick states a lot of Madrid fans like(d) Mourinho. I say it’s the exact opposite! Kind of like Sports says above.
I don’t know of any who would want that cancer back. Sure there are likely some in Ultra Sur, but who cares or listens to those radicals, (maybe Calderon!!).

TIto and Nick are ignoring Mourinho’s record / performances / behavour since he left Madrid. Do you think we are blind! Flo took him the first time as he was a proven winner! He doesn’t have that handle anymore!

I can tell you that within socios and fans in general, there will be a huge ground swell against Flo if he does attempt to bring in Mouinho again!

And speaking about players, you can rightfully assume that Bale, Modric, Marcelo and probably Isco will not be back next year. So that leaves only Ramos, Benzema left from Mouinho’s past visit!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:14 pm

According to Marca we might bring in Raul. Bah Gawd, I have a feeling he'll be a hit like ZZ. Good riddance Solari. Steadying the ship my backside, more like capsizing the ship
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:22 pm

Has Raul done any actual managing? Would take Castilla experience at this point.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:24 pm

titosantill wrote:meanwhile it seems modric wants a striker, bale's agent wants a new set of fans and our players probably can't wait for the games against poor ajax and lowly valladolid to come quick enough

Modric needs to have a discussion with Sanchez and Flo, Bale does need a new set of fans and he can have it next season when he leaves and Ajax really, really, REALLY should not be underestimated.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:37 pm

I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have.

Totally fecked
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pm

i knew hala would be excited about the raul rumor. and i don't get why. it would do good for us to quit hinging our sporting plans on care taker coaches; not saying the club is going to pursue that rumor, neither am i giving credence to it, but come on , as fans must we satisfy our need for nostalgia by having every former player manage the team? raul hasn't even been in a coaching job long enough to grab a cup of coffee and hala's super excited lol
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:21 pm

Mourinho claims that the only club that has contacted him to return so far is Chelsea:

Mourinho wrote:It's a good feeling if someone loves you while you were there, but I have already said that the only team that asked to return was Chelsea and not Real Madrid.

Let's hope Chelsea pushes really hard for him and signs him before Florentino starts seeing him as a potential candidate.

Come on Abramovich, make it happen please bounce
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:01 pm

Why would we go for Mourinho? Because he is so good in the league?

Let's try to separate fact from fiction here. I think there is close to no chance this happens. You can @ me if you want.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2