Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by urbaNRoots on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:12 pm

Mbappe was asked on his success in farmers league


urbaNRoots
First of his name

Posts : 16064
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Beautiful Football on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:12 pm

When Manchester United scored the first one, he allegedly turned around and did the Ronaldo "chill, i'm here" gesture to his team mates. At least that's what they said on Sky.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by RealGunner on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:13 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:Mbappe was asked on his success in farmers league



deceased
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 81442
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Unique on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:19 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:Mbappe was asked on his success in farmers league

rofl rofl rofl rofl

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14295
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by BusterLfc on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:21 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:Mbappe was asked on his success in farmers league


This shit is gold rofl
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2192
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by M99 on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:15 am

Anyone who played the Epilogue in Red Dead Redemption 2 has achieved the same as Mbappe scoring 30 goals in Ligue 1.

_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 27195
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Kaladin on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:15 am

@M99 wrote:Anyone who played the Epilogue in Red Dead Redemption 2 has achieved the same as Mbappe scoring 30 goals in Ligue 1.


rofl rofl rofl

_________________
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 22292
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:27 am

Oh my fucking god rofl

_________________
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 65375
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by BORUSSIA!! on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:40 am

I'm guessing this is a troll thread, but I'll reply anyway in case it's real (which I highly doubt it is, but I like the kid so I'll reply anyway cause I don't talk much about football anymore on forums).

Terrible thread, I can see this forum has aged but the age of the immature posters hasn't.

He was looking dangerous this in both games, especially the 2nd game. Was always getting into threatening positions but always let down by a bad final touch or slip which prevented him from scoring, setting up or creating a chance. So by that logic, he did have a disappointing game.

But on another day he could've easily been man of the match / tie. He still scored and got a assist despite this disappointing tie from him.

It's funny when this place rips on some certain other overhyped and overrated players, but this is just dumb at a 20 year old who's already proven so much already at club and international level (yes carrying Monaco to a title over PSG and to CL semis at the age of 17 means a lot) and is clearly the real deal for anyone who's seen him play.

Even though he could have finished United off, he was let down by silly mistakes from defence from a team that clearly has a mental choke  issue after that Barca comeback.


Last edited by BORUSSIA!! on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by BORUSSIA!! on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:41 am

@RealGunner wrote:
@urbaNRoots wrote:Mbappe was asked on his success in farmers league



deceased

This is funny though

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by adun101 on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:54 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@urbaNRoots wrote:Terrible thread.


Where did i lie?


He's not uglier than Walcott.
adun101
adun101
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 272
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:30 am

@BORUSSIA!! wrote:I'm guessing this is a troll thread, but I'll reply anyway in case it's real (which I highly doubt it is, but I like the kid so I'll reply anyway cause I don't talk much about football anymore on forums).

Terrible thread, I can see this forum has aged but the age of the immature posters hasn't.

He was looking dangerous this in both games, especially the 2nd game. Was always getting into threatening positions but always let down by a bad final touch or slip which prevented him from scoring, setting up or creating a chance. So by that logic, he did have a disappointing game.

But on another day he could've easily been man of the match / tie. He still scored and got a assist despite this disappointing tie from him.

It's funny when this place rips on some certain other overhyped and overrated players, but this is just dumb at a 20 year old who's already proven so much already at club and international level (yes carrying Monaco to a title over PSG and to CL semis at the age of 17 means a lot) and is clearly the real deal for anyone who's seen him play.

Even though he could have finished United off, he was let down by silly mistakes from defence from a team that clearly has a mental choke  issue after that Barca comeback.



_________________
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 65375
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:54 am

Trying to justify this thread later on will take a Mole masterclass.

Already looking foward to all the wiggling, meaning-stretching, truth-bending, outright fact-denial, and clinging to technicalities.

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26046
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:01 am

"I never said he was the biggest fraud in football PERIOD, and I never not said that he's a GOAT player.
I said that he was the biggest fraud 'TODAY', and with today I obviously meant on March the 6th, 2019, which was 'today' on that day, FACT, else I would have said 'tomorrow', or 'in the future'. So I was not wrong, in fact I indirectly predicted that he would win the Ballon D'Or 2020, as he did, by limiting the fraud designation to a single day, a day that had only 20 minutes left at the time of my post no less."

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26046
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Thimmy on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:32 am

@BORUSSIA!! wrote:

Terrible thread, I can see this forum has aged but the age of the immature posters hasn't.


Aren't you the guy who was mindlessly hating on Ronaldo for a prolonged period of time? 25% warning level. Calls other people immature :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7821
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by BORUSSIA!! on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:37 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
@BORUSSIA!! wrote:

Terrible thread, I can see this forum has aged but the age of the immature posters hasn't.


Aren't you the guy who was mindlessly hating on Ronaldo for a prolonged period of time? 25% warning level. Calls other people immature :coffee:


Yeah I am. That was a few years ago and now I'm back a different person. A matured, respectful and reformed gentleman. Smile

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Myesyats on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:48 pm

@BORUSSIA!! wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@BORUSSIA!! wrote:

Terrible thread, I can see this forum has aged but the age of the immature posters hasn't.


Aren't you the guy who was mindlessly hating on Ronaldo for a prolonged period of time? 25% warning level. Calls other people immature :coffee:


Yeah I am. That was a few years ago and now I'm back a different person. A matured, respectful and reformed gentleman. Smile

Myesyats
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 9301
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by farfan on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:53 pm

Leave the kid alone you clowns. Evil or Very Mad The supposed GOAT hasn't done shit in a decisive CL knockout match for the past four years and his fans have used every excuse in the book to justify his failings.
farfan
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4557
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by titosantill on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:05 pm

the guy is 20, i don't know too many superstars at 20 who were beasting in ucl. henry only made it past the second round twice in his arsenal career. but i get it, its all in good humor. and whilst psg did have the better team on paper, the guy's 20, i think he's pushing far above his level....i'll just say it damn it, this kid should leave the farmer's joint and come to madrid lol, simple as
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3883
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Lucifer on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:38 pm


@urbaNRoots wrote:Mbappe was asked on his success in farmers league


Threads like this and posts like this make me come to this place more often.
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6428
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Doc on Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:23 pm

@titosantill wrote:the guy is 20, i don't know too many superstars at 20 who were beasting in ucl. henry only made it past the second round twice in his arsenal career. but i get it, its all in good humor. and whilst psg did have the better team on paper, the guy's 20, i think he's pushing far above his level....i'll just say it damn it, this kid should leave the farmer's joint and come to madrid lol, simple as

That's all most fans want for him. To go to a bigger club and do great things.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12692
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:14 am

@BORUSSIA!! wrote:I'm guessing this is a troll thread, but I'll reply anyway in case it's real (which I highly doubt it is, but I like the kid so I'll reply anyway cause I don't talk much about football anymore on forums).

Terrible thread, I can see this forum has aged but the age of the immature posters hasn't.

He was looking dangerous this in both games, especially the 2nd game. Was always getting into threatening positions but always let down by a bad final touch or slip which prevented him from scoring, setting up or creating a chance. So by that logic, he did have a disappointing game.

But on another day he could've easily been man of the match / tie. He still scored and got a assist despite this disappointing tie from him.

It's funny when this place rips on some certain other overhyped and overrated players, but this is just dumb at a 20 year old who's already proven so much already at club and international level (yes carrying Monaco to a title over PSG and to CL semis at the age of 17 means a lot) and is clearly the real deal for anyone who's seen him play.

Even though he could have finished United off, he was let down by silly mistakes from defence from a team that clearly has a mental choke  issue after that Barca comeback.


Buddy youre doing GL all wrong. Let Mole have his fun now. He has given us a thread we can bump for the next 10 years. This shit is definitely coming back to haunt him.

_________________
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by CBarca on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:18 am

Level of WC football is low.

Level of French football is VERY low.

I'll watch him against the best in the world when he comes to the EPL and judge then.

Until that time...fraud status? Confirmed.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17290
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by BORUSSIA!! on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:26 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@BORUSSIA!! wrote:I'm guessing this is a troll thread, but I'll reply anyway in case it's real (which I highly doubt it is, but I like the kid so I'll reply anyway cause I don't talk much about football anymore on forums).

Terrible thread, I can see this forum has aged but the age of the immature posters hasn't.

He was looking dangerous this in both games, especially the 2nd game. Was always getting into threatening positions but always let down by a bad final touch or slip which prevented him from scoring, setting up or creating a chance. So by that logic, he did have a disappointing game.

But on another day he could've easily been man of the match / tie. He still scored and got a assist despite this disappointing tie from him.

It's funny when this place rips on some certain other overhyped and overrated players, but this is just dumb at a 20 year old who's already proven so much already at club and international level (yes carrying Monaco to a title over PSG and to CL semis at the age of 17 means a lot) and is clearly the real deal for anyone who's seen him play.

Even though he could have finished United off, he was let down by silly mistakes from defence from a team that clearly has a mental choke  issue after that Barca comeback.


Buddy youre doing GL all wrong. Let Mole have his fun now. He has given us a thread we can bump for the next 10 years. This shit is definitely coming back to haunt him.


ok my bad

top thread

what a dumb fraud in a league for where most probably have a second job as a tow truck driver

running fast isn't a skill

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum