Rabiot has agreed to join R. Madrid

5 posters

Go down

Rabiot has agreed to join R. Madrid Empty Rabiot has agreed to join R. Madrid

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:08 pm

canal + is reporting that Rabiot has agreed to Real Madrid!

Sports, how does he compare to Kroos, Modric, Eriksen, Ndombele?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Rabiot has agreed to join R. Madrid Empty Re: Rabiot has agreed to join R. Madrid

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:16 pm

JLS has already denied this, didn't he ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Rabiot has agreed to join R. Madrid Empty Re: Rabiot has agreed to join R. Madrid

Post by Doc Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:29 pm

In fact, it was reported by Canal+ France that Los Blancos had already reached a verbal agreement with Rabiot, however sources from MARCA have confirmed that Madrid are not interested in signing the midfielder.
Sources from MARCA lol. When I see that official communication the club like to release when denying shit, I would take it this supposed denial.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:51 pm

None of the major sports media in France have picked up the story... namely l'Equipe and RMC Sport.

Le Parisien, the local Paris paper, hasn't either.

For now, it's bs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:18 pm

Sports, Whether it is true or not, I'd your opinion on how good is Rabiot? How does he compare to Kroos, Modric, Eriksen, Ndombele?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:21 pm

It might be BS for now, but I would not be surprised if it were true. Especially given how Kovacic has acted, this is basically a like-for-like switch that doesn't cost us a transfer fee. And I wouldn't be surprised if his wage demands came down either, basically everyone has forgotten about him. All his potential suitors are gone.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:48 pm

Rabiot... although talented, he's not as good as Kroos, Modric, Eriksen and Ndombele. Nothing to do with talent or physical ability... he lacks the right mentality. Nothing over the past several months makes me think he's gotten better.

That said, I'd take a shot at him if we can. Nothing to lose. He's certainly better than anyone we have bar our regulars (when they're on form).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:50 pm

And he has an enormous amount of suitors...  Liverpool, City, Arsenal, United, Barca, Juve, Bayern, Spurs, etc.  Pretty much everyone.

Barca tried to pressure him to say yes by threatening to take their offer away... that failed and their offer is still there according to reports.

My guess is that he goes to Liverpool if I'm honest. I think it's already done in fact.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:42 am

Come on sports the only ones who were seriously interested were Barca, Bayern and Spurs. When Barca signed De Jong they scratched Rabiots name off the list. Bayern’s interest has fallen off since August. The only other team, Spurs, who could really use him probably don’t have the wages unless they sell Eriksen.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down