farfan
Kaladin
The Demon of Carthage
Collblanc
Myesyats
49 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich

Post by danyjr Fri May 03, 2019 5:42 pm

He should go to a team with a long term plan where he would start week in week out. Let's consider the options:

Barcelona: He will sit on the bench. Barcelona have too many good CBs right now, they don't need him tbh.

United: He would undoubtedly start for United, but that team has no long term plans. He's too young to be part of such a team.

City: He will face stiff competition from Stones and Kompany and could end up on the bench.

Liverpool: He'd immediately replace Matip and who wouldn't want to play for Klopp.

My verdict: He should join Liverpool.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 2 Empty Re: Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich

Post by BarcaLearning Fri May 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Dont forget Pique is getting on age as well, if De Ligt is really good enough, we should get him, otherwise he would go to a rival for the CL league anyway and could end up being a top CB for years to come.

Umtiti, Im still shocked about his situation, we let Mascherano go because of him, and now we wanna sell him is just strange. Might be greedy, but for me if we could have both it would be nice Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 03, 2019 6:25 pm

danyjr wrote:He should go to a team with a long term plan where he would start week in week out. Let's consider the options:

Barcelona: He will sit on the bench. Barcelona have too many good CBs right now, they don't need him tbh.

United: He would undoubtedly start for United, but that team has no long term plans. He's too young to be part of such a team.

City: He will face stiff competition from Stones and Kompany and could end up on the bench.

Liverpool: He'd immediately replace Matip and who wouldn't want to play for Klopp.

he won’t leave Ajax to sit on the Liverpool bench. Gomez is a better player and will partner vvd when he’s back for again
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 04, 2019 1:03 am

Pique is on a good run of form but with Pique it's 6 months of good form followed by 6 months of clown form. Plus he's 33 next season. Next season should be his last anyway.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 04, 2019 4:44 am

danyjr wrote:He should go to a team with a long term plan where he would start week in week out. Let's consider the options:

Very Happy and they are ?

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 04, 2019 10:51 am

Terrible analysis by Dany as always.

'Barcelona have too many good CBs'...... Pique who is 33, Vermaelen (also 33, will never play again prolly), Umtiti who may never play again, Lenglet and that kid Todibo. Agree, that's plenty. Laughing

Next season we may be left with Todibo, Lenglet and a Pique on his way out.

Although Lenglet turned out to be surprisingly good, we still need a new CB.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 04, 2019 11:06 am

Even ignoring that it's incredibly bad foresight.

If De Ligt is as good as people say he is, it doesn't matter who you already have because you can sign your key CB for over a decade.

You sign that guy no matter what.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat May 04, 2019 11:43 am

Myesyats wrote:Terrible analysis by Dany as always.

'Barcelona have too many good CBs'...... Pique who is 33, Vermaelen (also 33, will never play again prolly), Umtiti who may never play again, Lenglet and that kid Todibo. Agree, that's plenty. Laughing

Piqué, Umtiti, Lenglet, Todibo.
vs

Van Dijk, Gomez, Lovren, Matip.
Bailly, Lindelöf, Smalling, Rojo.
Stones, Kompany, Laporte, Otamendi

Doesn't take a genius to work out where you'll have more playing time. Unless you're...Myesyats Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat May 04, 2019 11:44 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Even ignoring that it's incredibly bad foresight.

If De Ligt is as good as people say he is, it doesn't matter who you already have because you can sign your key CB for over a decade.

You sign that guy no matter what.
Except the player may not want to sit on the bench until he rots? As I hope would be the case with a young captain like De Ligt.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 04, 2019 12:14 pm

He wouldn't sit on the bench though, it's pretty obvious he'd start.

Umtiti barely plays due to injury and will likely be sold, Lenglet doesn't start consistently anyway and has been rotated in and out a bunch of times.

But as i said if De Ligt is as good as people says he is then it doesn't matter, you buy that player no matter your current state.

There's a reason why teams like Juventus want him and pretty much every team of note across Europe, you don't second guess someone who might be your lead CB for a decade over silly things like he might (very small percentage) not start immediately straight away. (although he will)

Thinking like that shows no semblance of foresight and competent management and squad building, most big clubs luckily who are run properly don't think like that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 04, 2019 12:36 pm

do you really find him as dominant a CB as people say Mole?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 04, 2019 12:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:do you really find him as dominant a CB as people say Mole?

I've barely seen him play lol, I'm just saying if he's as good as advertised you sign that player and worry about the rest later.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat May 04, 2019 1:32 pm

danyjr wrote:

vs

Doesn't take a genius to work out where you'll have more playing time. Unless you're...Myesyats Laughing

Well, if playing time is the only basis, he can vouch for a transfer to any lesser team that has inferior defenders, cant he? People see him only as a 19 year old. He is more than tho. The lad’s a captain of a team that’s on the verge of playing a CL final and he is, as someone pointed out the Mbappe level talent among defenders. He WILL demand playing time (the very reason why Barca still can’t land the deal imo) and will settle for nothing less than the best clubs. Not the Man United’s of this world sadly, however hard his fat pig agent tries to lure him with our wealth.

It’s hard to say where he will end up tho. Clubs I can defo rule out are (thankfully) City and Liverpool who already have their CB positions pretty much bolted down. As for Barca, eventho their fans are desperate with their claims that Pique is done and dusted Laughing, it’s hard to buy that. He still looks pretty good to me when I saw him in CL. Plus he is one of their club captains and legend, so no way in hell, they can simply swat him away and make way for the new kid in the block. The only way to do is by Barca being brave and selling a wc talent like Umtiti or again, if Umtiti is willing to be a backup. May be Juventus is THAT team, although I don’t know how their situation is right now with CBs.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 04, 2019 1:40 pm

We need CBs. Barzagli is retiring and Caceres was just a 6 month loan to plug the gaps. It seems we are signing the new Walter Samuel from Genoa most likely.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 04, 2019 4:26 pm

danyjr wrote:

vs

Todibo doesnt even play with the first team yet. Umtiti is done for. Lenglet was always supposed to be just a back-up.

He could join Man Utd but why? More playing time around Young wouldn't do him any good.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat May 04, 2019 6:39 pm

"I don't know why they're saying this because [De Ligt] hasn't signed," Mestre told Sky. "[Gerard] Pique is evidently one of the best central defenders in the world, if not the best."After him, we have players like [Clement] Lenglet, [Samuel] Umtiti and we've signed a very young player in [Jean-Clair] Todibo. The defenders we already have are of the highest level.

lmao looks like he isnt coming to us
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 04, 2019 6:57 pm

Manchester United are favourites to land highly rated Dutch defender Mathijs de Ligt this summer according to EuronUnited

the players father on vacation in SaltCliffe spoke to our representative and said that growing up his sons idols were Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand and that he will be following in their footsteps by playing for the Red Devils in the Premier League next season having agreed personal terms with the club privately, snubbing offers from Juventus, Barcalona and Real Madrid, among others.

elite talent, can't wait.

Last edited by Firenze on Sat May 04, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 04, 2019 7:02 pm

the kid has played one good season and people are saying he is elite. its like none of you ever learn. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 04, 2019 7:14 pm

Firenze wrote:
Manchester United are favourites to land highly rated Dutch defender Mathijs de Ligt this summer according to EuronUnited

the players father on vacation in SaltCliffe spoke to our representative and said that growing up the his sons idols were Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand and that he will be following in their footsteps by playing for the Red Devils in the Premier League next season having agreed personal terms with the club privately, snubbing offers from Juventus, Barcalona and Real Madrid, among others.

Firenze wrote:

the players father on vacation in SaltCliffe spoke to our representative and said that growing up the his sons idols were Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand and that he will be following in their footsteps by playing for the Red Devils in the Premier League next season having agreed personal terms with the club privately, snubbing offers from Juventus, Barcalona and Real Madrid, among others.

Lmao i wonder how many people you will fish with this rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 04, 2019 7:15 pm

At the moment, just you but the day isn't over as yet.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 04, 2019 7:17 pm

Raiola client so you can expect him to end up at the club that pays the highest agent fee, regardless whether it makes the player happy, or sense for his career.

I.e. he's going to join Man United despite having a far greater option in Barcelona
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 04, 2019 7:20 pm

Doc wrote:At the moment, just you but the day isn't over as yet.

He didn't fish me because i didn't react to it like it's a real thing hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 04, 2019 7:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

I bet that's how all fishes feel hmm
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 04, 2019 7:26 pm

Doc wrote:

Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Doc wrote:

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 2 Tenor
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Forgot barcelona still have Vermalen on payroll lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next