farfan
Kaladin
The Demon of Carthage
Collblanc
Myesyats
49 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 12 Empty Re: Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich

Post by S Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:16 pm

How desperate one must be to bring his washed up team in every conversation

Literally keep losing brain cells each time I hear a Man United fan talk about big transfers tbh

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 12 Empty Re: Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:23 pm

we're about to set the world record for a CB, stupid. If that doesn't count as big, what does? GOAT.

gonna have to start a De Ligt vs Maguire watch thread
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:59 pm

Guaranteed to double our money. Spending 150M for a CB like it’s nothing. Y’all are insane. If de ligt becomes worthy of that fee or a moron club lie Barca or United pay it, then it’s a win-win.

There’s a reason why in addition to de ligt, we signed Demiral and Romero this summer.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Plot twist: De Ligt turns out to be not all that
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Yeah, I'd be disappointed if he turns out to be Bayern-level hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:29 pm

Impossible not to be great when you play next to Chiellini with club and Virgil with country.

We hid Bonucci for years and made him a career

He even has Buffon to shout encouraging words from the bench

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:51 pm

Another masterpiece transfer by JUVE

Best prospect in the world at his position and he signs for JUVE because it's a great environment with great teammates and great fans

Enjoy Maguire the english Acerbi Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Plot twist: De Ligt turns out to be not all that

He is a teenager, with the amount of hype he has it will work out financially one way or another. Either he succeeds and we have a great player, or he flops and we will still be able to sell him for enough.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:18 am

rincon wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Plot twist: De Ligt turns out to be not all that

He is a teenager, with the amount of hype he has it will work out financially one way or another. Either he succeeds and we have a great player, or he flops and we will still be able to sell him for enough.

wasn't directed at you so much as at those ridiculing that 150m clause.
We're talking about a teenage CB here, I agree with you.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:10 am

I don't think he will be all that, but I do agree he will win everything in Italy and look good next to Chiellini.

Also, lol, English Acerbi is a good comparison for Maguire pale
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:28 am

Warrior wrote:Another masterpiece transfer by JUVE

Best prospect in the world at his position and he signs for JUVE because it's a great environment with great teammates and great fans

Yea while handing over your arse to Riola in the process. :coffee: How long will it take for that scum to whisper in this kid's ears that he wants a new challenge? My bet's three seasons tops.  
Glad he rejected us, really.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:14 am

Said it before Ajax-Juventus ties even began that Juventus would be stupid not to go for de Ligt who is an out and out a huge coup for whatever price they were willing to pay even if the Juve board gave Ajax a huge headache, haggling for the price.

Was convinced he was bound for City, or more so Barcelona or a bigger club in Arsenal.

Juventus combination of Agnelli, Paratici and especially Pavel Nedved who seems to be EVERYWHERE for them is nigh legendary now. They just get what they want.

A possible 3 man backline of de Ligt-Bonucci-Cheillini is sumptuous on paper.

And English Acerbi Laughing

Whether Warrior meant it or not that comparison to Maguire is actually so accurate its scary.

Though not bad as I always rated Acerbi as a solid 7/10 CB.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:49 pm

Sorry for not keeping up, and I cant find it anyway, but exactly why has he chosen Juve? Cant imagine they can beat us or PSG for money?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Because we give him every condition he wants + a great environment to develop. 2 things that Barca and PSG (respectively) could not give him.

Also his agent Raiola probably helped the move. The clause can only be activated after 2021-2022, that's an important point. Who knows what can happen within the span of three years, so for now we're happy with De Ligt whose a great defender regardless of his age.

Last time Raiola screwed us over a player, we got shit ton of money which allowed us to buy Pjanic and Higuain. Not bad since at the time we followed a strict budget.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Glory wrote:
Warrior wrote:Another masterpiece transfer by JUVE

Yea while handing over your arse to Riola in the process. :coffee: How long will it take for that scum to whisper in this kid's ears that he wants a new challenge? My bet's three seasons tops.  
Glad he rejected us, really.

Yes, this thought of having a top player for 3 years and then getting 150m sounds disgusting. Wish he had rejected us too.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:37 pm

Anyway, congrats Juve, great transfer and I'm kind of happy a young soul was saved from being debauched by Barca
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Are people forgetting he gets paid €12M net in total? He's already among the highest paid defenders in Europe

The clause fee keeps increasing every year, besides we don't know where our standing as a club will be in 2-3 years time. We can now attract high quality talents and offer top wages. The Cristiano signing changed everything for us.

I think he will eventually move on but 3 years is a bit too early imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:56 pm

150M activates in 2022. Obviously he wanted his dream move to Barca as reported all along, and this lines up nicely with them needing a new CB and time to secure bank loans.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:00 pm

Firenze wrote:150M activates in 2022. Obviously he wanted his dream move to Barca as reported all along, and this lines up nicely with them needing a new CB and time to secure bank loans.

Salty numpty
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:01 pm

2 year loan basically rofl Loanventus strikes again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:06 pm

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:150M activates in 2022. Obviously he wanted his dream move to Barca as reported all along, and this lines up nicely with them needing a new CB and time to secure bank loans.

Salty numpty

salty about what? I don't rate De Ligt. I've said so all along. He looks decent but I'm not convinced he's gonna be the next Rio.

You're paying him absurd wages. If he ends up another Rugani, then RIP. If not, he moves on in 2022. It is what it is.

You want to think of this as a win, then by all means do so.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:35 pm

In this same thread you have called him elite and the hottest talent. Dont be salty cause United will actually spend more to sign Maguire.

Now we have 6 CBs better that would start at United Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:57 pm

Firenze wrote:De Ligt - Lindelof Proud

Firenze wrote:
Manchester United are favourites to land highly rated Dutch defender Mathijs de Ligt this summer according to EuronUnited

the players father on vacation in SaltCliffe spoke to our representative and said that growing up  his sons idols were Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand and that he will be following in their footsteps by playing for the Red Devils in the Premier League next season having agreed personal terms with the club privately, snubbing offers from Juventus, Barcalona and Real Madrid, among others.

elite talent, can't wait.

Firenze wrote:seems legit

still think he's Barca bound, but it wouldn't surprise me if we signed the hottest talent on the market this window

same old same old

United :bow:

Firenze wrote:anyway if I step out of numpty mode briefly

I'd take De Ligt at 70m rather than the 150m being quoted for Koulibaly (and numpty guru's online have already claimed ADL turned down 90m bids for Koulibaly from us)

again, I think he will end up at Barca but only if they sell Coutinho and some others. They won't be signing Griezmann for silly money and wages AND De Ligt, on top of whatever else they have.

Supposedly the interest from us is concrete for De Ligt, I don't really see him at any other teams besides us or Barca. City if they wanted him, sure.

We'll see what happens. Not too fussed in general, even though I desperately want a new CB. Considering the level of the numpties we have, there are dozens of potential players that are improvements.

#SaltyNumpty
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:37 pm

Just me in gimmick mode. I also definitely said I didn't really rate him that highly.

again, I think he will end up at Barca but only if they sell Coutinho and some others. They won't be signing Griezmann for silly money and wages AND De Ligt, on top of whatever else they have.

un prophete :bow: bet Barca fans would have preferred signing de ligt instead of griez though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Firenze is like soap. In that I mean, it's very difficult, almost impossible even, to get him to admit that he was wrong about something even when you provide irrefutable evidence - just like trying to hold a wet bar of soap.
Spoiler:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next