Winter is Coming
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
22 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Tue May 21, 2019 4:59 am

I'll be seeing you in the finals EG

Can't wait to take out the "blue and gold"

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Tue May 21, 2019 4:51 pm

CBarca wrote:I'll be seeing you in the finals EG

Can't wait to take out the "blue and gold"

Do you want straight up brooms, or a gentleman's sweep?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 21, 2019 5:08 pm

rofl

Every dynasty has to be ended by someone Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 21, 2019 10:00 pm

Smile Not by your young Bucks, mate, at least not yet.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 22, 2019 2:46 am

A much better looking game tonight between these two. Kawhi's supporting cast delivering so far, so it looks like they'll equal this series, if they do, it can go either way imo, but I think I'll give the edge to them because I don't trust Giannis and the baby bucks in a game 7

Last edited by El Gunner on Wed May 22, 2019 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 22, 2019 3:20 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 22, 2019 3:34 am

Should've been 3-1 the series that choke job in the 4th quarter in game 1 is gonna haunt us.

Nurse should rest Kawhi unless they cut the lead by 10.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 22, 2019 3:43 am

EG been hating on the Bucks all playoffs cuz we been the best all playoffs until now

It's a best of three with home court.

2-2 isn't bad for the Bucks, it's just not the backbreaking that 3-1 would be.

Absolutely infuriating game from the Bucks, we looked awful. As bad as Celtics game one. This team is frustrating when shots aren't falling, and Bud is looking like a clown with his coaching right now. Run a fucking pick and roll every once in a while.

At the end of the day though, going back to MKE with kawhi looking worse and worse and that bodes well for us. Not every day FVV, Powell, Ibaka and Lowry gonna look like world beaters although I give the Bucks a lot of credit for making them look that way.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 22, 2019 3:50 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Should've been 3-1 the series that choke job in the 4th quarter in game 1 is gonna haunt us.

Nurse should rest Kawhi unless they cut the lead by 10.

I would say it's more on Bucks messing up in game 3. Toronto were literally limping during that fourth quarter, and the game was there for the taking but the Bucks couldn't get anything going at all in that quarter. They missed a huge opportunity in that game, and like I said, I'll give the mental advantage to Toronto now.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 22, 2019 3:52 am

CBarca wrote:EG been hating on the Bucks all playoffs cuz we been the best all playoffs until now

It's a best of three with home court.

2-2 isn't bad for the Bucks, it's just not the backbreaking that 3-1 would be.

Absolutely infuriating game from the Bucks, we looked awful. As bad as Celtics game one. This team is frustrating when shots aren't falling, and Bud is looking like a clown with his coaching right now. Run a fucking pick and roll every once in a while.

At the end of the day though, going back to MKE with kawhi looking worse and worse and that bodes well for us. Not every day FVV, Powell, Ibaka and Lowry gonna look like world beaters although I give the Bucks a lot of credit for making them look that way.

Please mate, Pistons and a Celtics team in existential crisis. Here's the real test, let's see how they respond.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 22, 2019 5:24 am

Lol game 2 aside where everyone looked like trash, Raptors have led for like 80% of the other 3 games.

CB acting like it's a fluke when it's been only 1 game that those players in question played badly.

Hope Toronto wins tbh, the arrogance on display in this thread deserves be punished.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 22, 2019 5:51 am

Exactly where have I been arrogant though

I spent my entire post trashing the Bucks

Disregarding my post about seeing EG in the finals, which is arrogant but it was also just baiting him, I'm not really seeing it. Have the Bucks not been objectively the best team in the playoffs except the Warriors?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 22, 2019 9:47 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lol game 2 aside where everyone looked like trash, Raptors have led for like 80% of the other 3 games.

CB acting like it's a fluke when it's been only 1 game that those players in question played badly.

Hope Toronto wins tbh, the arrogance on display in this thread deserves be punished.

Kawhi and Drake can come get their all broom-sweeping too, mind you.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 22, 2019 10:45 am

Kawhi gonna get terribly injured soon.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 22, 2019 1:17 pm

CBarca wrote:Exactly where have I been arrogant though

I spent my entire post trashing the Bucks

Disregarding my post about seeing EG in the finals, which is arrogant but it was also just baiting him, I'm not really seeing it.
Have the Bucks not been objectively the best team in the playoffs except the Warriors?

That's enough tbh.

Besides last time i checked you are 2-2 you've done nothing to be deserving of being labelled best in the playoffs lol.

Get to the finals before you're talking like that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 22, 2019 1:37 pm

The Bucks don't seem to get good games from more than two players at the time. Also, how disappointing has Bledsoe been? Might as well start Hill at this point.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 22, 2019 3:07 pm

If you start Hill the bench will probably start to suck and the bench was the main reason they were up 2-0 to begin with.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 22, 2019 3:15 pm

2 wins away from the finals. It truly is what a time to be alive.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Luca wrote:2 wins away from the finals. It truly is what a time to be alive.

I'd be disappointed not to go through but no other team I'd rather have go through than Toronto if it can't be the Bucks

I feel like from what I've seen, there's a pretty good level of mutual respect between the two teams and their fanbases.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Easily brother. Will be supporting whichever team comes out of the East in the finals in this case. I can’t say I would do that if it was Boston or Philadelphia instead of either of us right now.

It’s been a great series too.

There’s something about this Toronto team I just really enjoy. Best playoff intensity I’ve ever seen in my life from this team

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 22, 2019 6:49 pm

Well naturally, Boston and Philly have the worst fans in the sport along with the Lakers

@Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 pm

Any news on KD's injury? What if the Warriors win the title without him? hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 22, 2019 7:25 pm

Maybe I'm nuts but i think second team is better than the first team.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 22, 2019 8:27 pm

Turner was robbed
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 22, 2019 11:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Maybe I'm nuts but i think second team is better than the first team.

Much better in fact
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 22, 2019 11:41 pm

KD having Twitter feuds with Chris Broussard, whilst Steph and Draymond is leading this team to a NBA title, full style and no stress. rofl rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next