Winter is Coming
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
22 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:33 pm

I think Kawhi will stay now.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:34 pm

Freeza wrote:Randle still has upside though.

He's younger than Siakam, and the same age as Ibaka.

This does not make any sense at all hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:35 am

No one really knows how old African athletes are
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:30 pm

But we all fucking know Ibaka isn’t 29
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:36 pm

So Lakers have 5 players left Laughing

LeBron, AD, Kuzma, Wagner and Bonga with 20 something millions of cap space.

How are they going to fill up the roster if they get Kyrie or Kemba? If this is really the situation then surely they must chase cheaper options.

I don't really understand how NBA finances work.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Vibe wrote:So Lakers have 5 players left Laughing

LeBron, AD, Kuzma, Wagner and Bonga with 20 something millions of cap space.

How are they going to fill up the roster if they get Kyrie or Kemba? If this is really the situation then surely they must chase cheaper options.

I don't really understand how NBA finances work.

They’re going to give minimum contracts to players like Reggie Bullock, McGee, Rondo etc. Hopefully Caruso

Then next season we get a MLE where we can sign players for around 10m.

You can go over the cap for minimum contracts, so it won’t be a problem filling up a roster. And in the playoffs you only need 7, 8 max to be competitive.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:36 pm

The more I think of the Lakers' situation the less convinced I am that they'll do well. Lebron, AD, Kuzma is awful for perimeter defense / switching. Apparently their cap space is somewhere around 24-27 million and I just don't know which decent guard they can afford. They need to work some miracles with that cap space to get the right support cast.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:39 pm

Art Morte wrote:The more I think of the Lakers' situation the less convinced I am that they'll do well. Lebron, AD, Kuzma is awful for perimeter defense / switching. Apparently their cap space is somewhere around 24-27 million and I just don't know which decent guard they can afford. They need to work some miracles with that cap space to get the right support cast.

Yeah having two top-6 players. Terrible situation.

And that cap room is plenty to get 2-3 great role players and fill out the rest with minimum contracts
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:51 pm

In theory it's fine, but does anyone trust the Lakers FO to build around AD and Lebron correctly? I wouldn't personally.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:In theory it's fine, but does anyone trust the Lakers FO to build around AD and Lebron correctly? I wouldn't personally.

I trust our FO after Magic admitted he signed all the idiots last time. He said he didn't want shooters at all.

Pelinka is a smart dude and knows about Basketball, and our other FO leaders Jesse Buss and Ryan West have had some of the best late drafting of any team in the league. Combine that with how well-run our G-League organisation is, I think we're good. We've used that team to get plenty quality guys to our main team through the years.

Alex Caruso and Jemerrio Jones will fit in real well with this team.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:01 pm

Lakers flop season incoming Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:08 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:In theory it's fine, but does anyone trust the Lakers FO to build around AD and Lebron correctly? I wouldn't personally.

I trust our FO after Magic admitted he signed all the idiots last time. He said he didn't want shooters at all.

Pelinka is a smart dude and knows about Basketball, and our other FO leaders Jesse Buss and Ryan West have had some of the best late drafting of any team in the league. Combine that with how well-run our G-League organisation is, I think we're good. We've used that team to get plenty quality guys to our main team through the years.

Wait and see IMO, i get Magic is gone etc etc but they've given me no reason to believe in them until they prove it.

People were shitting on us even after we hired Langdon, Griffin etc etc, Perception is important and nobody is going to believe in them until they prove they've earned it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:12 pm

El Gunner wrote:Lakers flop season incoming Proud

San Francisco Warriors hospital season incoming Proud

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Wait and see IMO, i get Magic is gone etc etc but they've given me no reason to believe in them until they prove it.

People were shitting on us even after we hired Langdon, Griffin etc etc, Perception is important and nobody is going to believe in them until they prove they've earned it.

I'll be furious if we re-sign Rondo for more than the minimum though. I think it's sadly a given he'll return.

Patrick Beverley liked a post saying he should go to the Lakers. How much he'd be paid is the question though. I thin he'd be the perfect guard to pair with LeBron and AD
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:39 am

So Chris Paul and Harden now hates each other.

No surprise to anyone that those two can't co-exist
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:33 pm

rofl

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:09 pm

Who would want him though. Kings is his level
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:34 pm

That's not the point.

The point is he left 25 million on the table when he probably won't get half that on the open market lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:48 pm

Barnes wants to play quality basketball somewhere rather than money, respect.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:56 pm

CP3 has requested a trade and Harden has made an ultimatum to get CP3 traded.

CP3's cap is too big right? I'm afraid
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:58 pm

Just saw this trade on Twitter rofl

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 D9XuSuSVAAAxRVb
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:51 am

Sounds like from reporters on Twitter that Horford will sign elsewhere Shocked

Feel terrible for the Celtics
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:27 am

LMAO.

Lakers literally had no clue how the CBA and salary cap works when they agreed to the Davis trade.

The ineptitude knows no bounds, no there's no way anyone should trust them to build around AD and Lebron appropriately.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:06 am

Yeah right. The best agent of the last 20 years doesn’t know the CBA Rolling Eyes

Just because Woj and Marks are idiots who didn’t know we could easily free up additional space to create a max slot doesn’t mean Lakers FO are.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:03 am

So why are you now scrambling to find teams to deal with to increase cap space after the fact when it wasn't even necessary?

It's pretty obvious they didn't know the difference between the deal being completing deal on July 6th to July 30th.

Also Woj has earned the benefit of the doubt, one of the worst FO's in the league over the last decade hasn't.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:52 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So why are you now scrambling to find teams to deal with to increase cap space after the fact when it wasn't even necessary?

It's pretty obvious they didn't know the difference between the deal being completing deal on July 6th to July 30th.

Also Woj has earned the benefit of the doubt, one of the worst FO's in the league over the last decade hasn't.

Who says they’re scrambling? This has been the plan all along. It has been reported plenty that there’ll be no problem offloading then for cap relief.

And we can easily also sign a Max free agent with our cap and trade for Davis over the cap.

Woj has an agenda against Lakers which has proven again and again.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next