Winter is Coming
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
22 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:52 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So why are you now scrambling to find teams to deal with to increase cap space after the fact when it wasn't even necessary?

It's pretty obvious they didn't know the difference between the deal being completing deal on July 6th to July 30th.

Also Woj has earned the benefit of the doubt, one of the worst FO's in the league over the last decade hasn't.

Who says they’re scrambling? This has been the plan all along. It has been reported plenty that there’ll be no problem offloading then for cap relief.

And we can easily also sign a Max free agent with our cap and trade for Davis over the cap.

Woj has an agenda against Lakers which has proven again and again.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Agenda rofl pls don't play that victim card.

Also it doesn't make any sense, when you could have got a max slot without having to move extra contracts.

Pretty obvious they didn't know even if you don't want to believe it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Agenda rofl pls don't play that victim card.

Also it doesn't make any sense, when you could have got a max slot without having to move extra contracts.

Pretty obvious they didn't know even if you don't want to believe it.

They didn’t know?

If you want to believe that. You’ve always been one to assume the worst without any evidence at all.

Do you really think there wouldn’t have been any leaks from LeBron or rich Paul if Pelink had fucked it up.

There’s a great article here describing how Lakers actually have max spot: https://247sports.com/nba/mavericks/Article/EXCLUSIVE-Clever-puzzle-pieces-DO-give-Lakers-room-for-LeBron-Davis-AND-max-free-agent--132970888/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Coincidentally Woj reported that we would go after a max guy after all, a couple hours before this was published.

Before that he insisted we couldn’t get to a max spot because we had fucked up the trade.

And don’t tell me he thought we’d be keeping fucking Mo Wagner and Isaac Bonga over adding a max free agent?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:14 pm

No I'm saying you can use those contracts to create even more space, they've limited their cap space for absolutely no reason what so ever.

As i said it's pretty obvious they didn't know, you can continue to believe what they say but their actions say otherwise.

Also they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt, short of some decent late round draft picks like Hart and Kuzma they've been run terribly for years.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Nah. Not gonna bother with that
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:54 pm

Conley to Utah hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:07 pm

That Durant injury has really messed up the league in a great way. Every team is going for it
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:09 pm

Yeah it's wide open as hell.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Still wish it didn't happen tho

Even through all the GS stuff Durant was and still is one of my favorite players. I just hope he returns to action well. Such a unique and amazing player. I wonder if we'll ever see someone who can move like he does at his height while being such a great shooter.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Conley to Utah hmm

Nice, really nice. They need one more big tough guy though.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:35 pm

I think what they need is a wing who can create off the dribble but I'm not sure there's any available for them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:32 pm

Lot of debate amongst Bucks fans about whether or not to max (or nearly max) Middleton on 5 years.

I get it, it would be, to some extent, a crippling contract. Middleton isn't worth a max, and especially over 5 years. However, I personally don't see what other option Bucks have.

Bucks have Giannis now and are in win-now mode. We have to keep the team we have together as best we can atm and go hard for a couple years trying to get to the Finals. We would have to weaken the team (get rid of Brogdon, Hill, Lopez) to even have a chance at an FA and we don't really have many assets either.

I think we have to max or near max him and just ride this team as far as they'll go.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:55 am

Stupid question but what number Davis will wear at Lakers ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:20 am

Warrior wrote:Stupid question but what number Davis will wear at Lakers ?

My guess is 21
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:29 am

There’s reports Pelicans wants to trade a whole lot to get RJ Barrett with the second pick.

I can’t believe them if they do that. So I’m really skeptic about the report
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:26 am

What ever they want to do i trust Griffin with completely.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:49 pm

I wouldn't trust them if they traded the whole lot for RJ barrett at the second pick
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:55 pm

He and Langdon knows more than any of us do lol so yes i would.

Although most reports seem to be more indicating to trading down for more picks and a proven NBA player than they do trading up for RJ.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Am I just being stupid that Grayson Allen has talent and more to give to a basketball team? This move to Memphis could be good for him? hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:17 pm

Plus the Cleveland pick for next year but i'm not sure what the protections are for that.

Griffin is a GAWD.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:26 pm

Minnesota trying to be relevant Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:29 pm

El Gunner wrote:Minnesota trying to be relevant Laughing

Tbf they've completely revamped their front office.

Their President of basketball Ops now is the guy who was Daryl Morey's right hand man in Houston.

It just got no hype because well it's Minnesota.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:31 pm

Are Pelicans going to use these picks to try and get someone now, later, or do they intend on using these picks (I would assume with such a stack, they're assets for a trade)?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:37 pm

CBarca wrote:Are Pelicans going to use these picks to try and get someone now, later, or do they intend on using these picks (I would assume with such a stack, they're assets for a trade)?

Not a clue, we won't really know the direction for a while IMO.

The other thing is we have over 30m in cap space now, i wonder what we'll attempt to do with it.

We apparently want a veteran big to go with Zion, who i'd love is someone like Horford on a short term deal but i don't see him wanting to join us.

Brook would also be great if Bucks don't resign him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next