Manchester City achieve historic Domestic Treble (Quadruple*)

+17
farfan
Warrior
Myesyats
Winter is Coming
Kaladin
danyjr
moutinho98
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Madrid One
M99
Nishankly
Art Morte
Casciavit
urbaNRoots
Unique
Firenze
nasir6371
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Manchester City achieve historic Domestic Treble (Quadruple*) - Page 4 Empty Re: Manchester City achieve historic Domestic Treble (Quadruple*)

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 19, 2019 5:50 pm

They used illegal means to stay in the CL they had yes, correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty damn sure it had zero impact on their ability to build their squad and fund it as the owner would have done that anyway.

The Premier League has never pressured them by enforcing rules such as deducting them points etc eetc.

If you want to complain about it i think it would be better served talking about how that money was obtained to begin with... but then again Football traded it's moral compass pass in a long, long time ago.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Manchester City achieve historic Domestic Treble (Quadruple*) - Page 4 Empty Re: Manchester City achieve historic Domestic Treble (Quadruple*)

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 19, 2019 5:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:They used illegal means to stay in the CL they had yes, correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty damn sure it had zero impact on their ability to build their squad and fund it as the owner would have done that anyway.

If you want to complain about it i think it would be better served talking about how that money was obtained to begin with...

City have been facing allegations since November that they falsely declared as sponsorships millions of pounds that were in fact an investment from the club’s owner, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al-Nahyan, of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family. The allegations are based on “leaked” internal City emails and other documents published by the German magazine Der Spiegel.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/may/14/manchester-city-uefa-champions-league-ban-protest-innocence

My god Mole, I'm amazed that you choose this hill to die on. Just admit it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 19, 2019 5:58 pm

Champions League ban exactly, it's like you didn't even read my post lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 19, 2019 6:04 pm

This is actually a fine achievement from City, kudos to them tbh.

As for the other discussion, aside from the allegations of misconduct, City's resources are huge and should not be underestimated. But, unlike Utd, they used their massive resources really well, I mean, it's honestly impressive. Feel Txiki should get an award or two from the club or something.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 19, 2019 6:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Champions League ban exactly, it's like you didn't even read my post lol.

Yes CL ban, for faking a sponsorship, money that was used to sign players for the club.

Good lord man...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 19, 2019 6:22 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Champions League ban exactly, it's like you didn't even read my post lol.

Yes CL ban, for faking a sponsorship, money that was used to sign players for the club.

Good lord man...

Of course they'd use it lol, i'm saying that if they didn't have it with the money their ownership has it wouldn't have actually changed anything for them financially.

They still would have spent what they have unless thy PL stopped them, which seems unlikely.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Mole again, its not grey above the limit you have put personally. Its still very black and white. You can believe it's all the same but its really not.

And again its not an excuse, my issues are different than spending power.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 19, 2019 6:44 pm

So we have people on here that think it’s ok for city to cheat the ffp rules and fans of other clubs should just suck it up and get on with it. Some fans spend lots of very hard earned money with the hopes of seeing their team win a trophy only to see city cheat and win them all and other fans are expected to smile and say well done city. The funny thing is the people on here that are saying this have in the past spent days on end crying because a ref never gave them a pen in the 91st minute when they were 4-0 up.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 19, 2019 6:46 pm

This is not the first time city have been pulled up on ffp rules. They did the same in 2014
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 19, 2019 6:47 pm

@mole still waiting for your answer dude on my question from yesterday
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 19, 2019 7:03 pm

Just wanna say congrats to Man C. No matter what, the money they spent, still Pep has the team hungry and they do win it in style, and u can tell by the players, all running their socks off as well as playing very entertaining football. I think ppl shouldnt complain too much and should enjoy them more. They have so many exciting players to watch. All the more enjoyable how much they are better than Man U too Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 19, 2019 7:11 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Just wanna say congrats to Man C. No matter what, the money they spent, still Pep has the team hungry and they do win it in style, and u can tell by the players, all running their socks off as well as playing very entertaining football. I think ppl shouldnt complain too much and should enjoy them more. They have so many exciting players to watch. All the more enjoyable how much they are better than Man U too Very Happy
dude the only people that like city is city fans and mole. I have zero respect for city and anything they have done. Like I said before this could just as easily been Fulham if the city owners had brought them instead.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Mon May 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Such a shame a magical thread created by such a fine upstanding young CityZen has to be completely derailed by the rantings and bitterness of salty fans of opposing inferior competition.

It's a sad indictment of modern life.

However as the "Unofficial Manchester City Banned from Everything Summer Mega Mercato" Thread is just around the corner which no doubt will be full of smart investments for the future whilst keeping our Net spend under £ 250Million as to not aggravate any of the poets of RAWK. I should hope for better behaviour. Laughing
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4