Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
Nishankly
Mr Nick09
Firenze
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Congratulations to AC Milan on making the CL for the first time in years - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to AC Milan on making the CL for the first time in years

Post by Unique Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:55 pm

You wait till frenzy sees this. He is gonna lay it on thick to the Milan fans. Laughing

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to AC Milan on making the CL for the first time in years - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to AC Milan on making the CL for the first time in years

Post by M99 Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:32 pm

Club had the choice to take the transfer ban or no EL. Right decision was made.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:15 pm

That's good because Milan has a very talented core

Romagnoli
Paqueta
Piatek

With a few good transfers they can challenge for a CL place next season
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:44 pm

Utterly embarrassing stuff here. This is non-league football behaviour in the way the club is run. Some granny with dementia could do a more competent job.

Also robbing me of one of the few joys I'll have next season (checking GL app on THursday nights and seeing Mehlan battered by Serbian dairy farmers) FFS
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:04 pm

Firenze wrote:
Also robbing me of one of the few joys I'll have next season (checking GL app on THursday nights and seeing Mehlan battered by Serbian dairy farmers) FFS

You do know this fate awaits your team?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:07 pm

This is bad

We needed this Firenze vs Kaladin/M99 showdown to increase forum visits and views.

Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:50 pm

Let's be honest, the much awaited Firenze/Kaladin showdown is gonna happen. It'll just be many skirmishes across the season as oppose to one main showdown. I like the former a lot.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:29 pm

Firenze is a behemoth here but my man ES will wreck him no doubt.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:40 pm

If anything it means i get to face him on the grandest stage of them all

Congratulations to AC Milan on making the CL for the first time in years - Page 2 001_RAW_02272012rf_0794--445fe5cbe53e2e2bce91997d52893e74
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Firenze is a behemoth here but my man ES will wreck him no doubt.

Firenze's advantage: Milan is an absolute sorry state of affairs
Firenze's disadvantage: Utd is in a sorry state of affairs but with too much money to even be in said state. While accomplishing as much as Milan season gone.

ES has this in the bag tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:49 pm

yeah but I have a Trump like tendency to win in scenario's I have no right to tbh

Juve could win the CL this season and I could still make them look bad :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2