urbaNRoots
Sina
Firenze
Raptorgunner
RealGunner
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal Vs Chelsea [Europa League Final] - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea [Europa League Final]

Post by Sina Wed May 29, 2019 10:14 pm

in space of few months i experienced both Perspolis and Arsenal lose in continental cup final ;(((
Better times will come

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Vs Chelsea [Europa League Final] - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea [Europa League Final]

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 29, 2019 10:16 pm

Guys please go to sleep (depending where you are).
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed May 29, 2019 10:23 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Guys please go to sleep (depending where you are).

Imagine having to stay up till 3 to get your heart broken.

Like, it's not worth it anymore, it really isn't. I quit this club. Thank you for more of a decade of mediocrity and false promises.

And I'm saying this now, Ozil has stifled this club. The day we get him out, the day we will see an upturn in our fortunes.

We let Ramsey go to keep this worthless piece of crap to play a couple good games at the club.

Dont @ me.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed May 29, 2019 10:29 pm

Also, I am saying this.

I want Tottenham to win the Champions League. I want them to win and rub it in Arsenal's faces. Then watch the carnage. There will be anarchy.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed May 29, 2019 10:53 pm

I had a big rant ready to go but fuck it, I don't have the energy anymore. This is the worst I've felt as an Arsenal supporter and any hope I have a bright future in the short/mid-term has just been shredded thanks to the group of losers we've put together over the years.

How can anyone have hope when they watch this team crumble whenever the going gets tough? I don't know what happened at half-time, but this team did not come out to compete in that second half. When Chelsea went two ahead, they wilted. Gave up. Stopped pressing, stopped tracking back, stopped trying to do anything and just let Chelsea have their way with us. It was sickening to watch. A cup final, a game with major stakes for our future, and that's what we get? Laughing

I don't even know where we go from here. Who's taking our crap off our hands? What are we going to do with a meagre budget and a team in major need or repair?

Screw it, just play the kids. At least they give a damn.

I'm done with Arsenal until the first pre-season friendly. Not going to post anything or follow any news. Maybe I'll see some of you guys then.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2