Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name

Post by Doc on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:24 pm

If you say so Sports lol. Needless to say, Mendy is gonna be lit in La Liga. I mean, doubt he'll be a flop at all imo.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ferland "not the broken" Mendy: first of his name

Post by futbol_bill on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:49 am

Every morning, there are 2 boats leaving for Europe, the one on the right to France and the one on the left to Spain. As the migrants come down the dock they are asked if they play futbol. The ones that say yes get put on the boat to the right, and the others are told to take the boat on the left where they can go to sell knock off goods!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:40 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Relatively speaking, in history, it is clear that France have underperformed while Denmark have hugely overperformed in terms of NT titles and achievements.

And let's not forget what a sad, low quality affair that last World Cup was, with the possibly most unremarkable winners ever. Compare that to Denmark 92 for example, these are proper heroes.

I know you're (half) trolling, but I don't think you know the state of football in France before the late 70s. Laughing  We're talking low participation in the sport, lack of interest from large swaths of the population, shitty infrastructure, no coherent national strategy to promote and professionalize the sport, etc...

The reforms of the 70s essentially birthed modern football in France, and I don't think the NT has underperformed since.
farfan
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:38 pm

There was a bad patch from 90 - 94 but since 98, things have been smooth as eggs for France NT. Well, smooth-ish. Once you ignore 2002, the mutiny of 2010 and whatever version of France that was 2012 - 2014. France has been steady as she goes and whatever was started in the 70s definitely is paying off now. I think I saw a documentary on it too but I cannot recall much details from it.

Also, World Champions.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:21 am

https://youtu.be/YQJp5iJwzr4

Great debut. 1:27 was my personal favorite moment. Imagine if Marcelo was in that situation. That villareal player would've already been 1v1 with Marcelo casually jogging back.

This man is a machine

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5