Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:23 pm

well, that's the thing, we assume Mbappe is going to want to move on soon, but when? is it a guarantee that he comes to Madrid? no. i would rather make this move, and then focus on Mbappe when he is actually asking to leave.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by titosantill Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:23 pm

How attractive do we become for mbappe should neymar join barcelona? If dembele stays, that's suarez and dembele coming off the bench for them. From an offensive standpoint, that's some second team firepower, considering suarez will probably start on probably any team in europe

Would mbappe be interested in joining us to take that challenge? Or would he just consider other pastures like a city, that don't mind spending half a billion in a few seasons? That's also another reason I dont want neymar at barcelona besides just our rivalry and his talent.

Not to mention a deal for mbappe is not even close to being sorted out. It's also a very different scenario from the galacticos; extremely different, but dont want to go into that now.

If neymar stays at psg and we can move for mbappe next season, that will be perfect. If we can get him, also perfect. Anyway that's my last post on this, since I know it's not happening, no need to focus too much on it
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:28 pm

Okay seriously my last comment on this. Agree with mrnicks post above, we are assuming that an mbappe deal will be a lock, and considering how staunch psg is, that's not close to being the case.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:26 pm

How would we line up with Neymar then, I am actually curious

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:37 am

titosantill wrote:Okay seriously my last comment on this. Agree with mrnicks post above, we are assuming that an mbappe deal will be a lock, and considering how staunch psg is, that's not close to being the case.

His contract is up in 3 years.... and he's already told PSG he won't extend (wants a new challenge).  PSG have known this since he signed from Monaco in fact...  3 year window.  

Given this, if PSG want to get maximum value for Mbappe, they have to sell next summer.  I hope to god Flo isn't cheap AGAIN when the time comes.

Difference between Mbappe and Neymar is that he's the consummate professional and accepts punishment when he makes a mistake (like the OM game he was benched last season).  Kid's maturity is on another level. So he'll make sure the optics look as good as possible for PSG when he leaves.

So assuming Zidane is here and we pay 250 mil, Mbappe will be at Madrid come the end of next summer.  I will leave this board and never return if he doesn't ASSUMING we don't go cheap on fee and wages.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:42 am

Let me be the first to say, bye bye, farewell, dear brother sports, you will be missed.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:43 am

My preference? Sell Benzema and bring Neymar if you need the cash. But that's not going to happen. I don't think Zidane wants to bring in players that lack professionalism like Neymar regardless of talent. Whatever his faults... CR was the consummate professional.

That's the reason Bale is ostracized btw.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:14 am

You act like we'll be the only team in on Mbappe. If we're up against city, we have no chance

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:04 pm

We have no chance of we are up vs city? No chance? Really? Lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:11 pm

sportsczy wrote:My preference? Sell Benzema and bring Neymar if you need the cash. But that's not going to happen. I don't think Zidane wants to bring in players that lack professionalism like Neymar regardless of talent. Whatever his faults... CR was the consummate professional.

That's the reason Bale is ostracized btw.

So isco a professional? Or asensio? Why aren't they being ostracized?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:21 pm

Lmao anyone really thinks flo is gonna buy mbappe is on drugs, he is clearly not a fan of the type of spending psg or mancity are into, he let mbappe walk for cheaper now he is gonna buy him double price? Cause marketing? :Lol:

It's obvious what flo wants to do which is to discover his own mbappe and Neymar, if jovic plays well in the next 2 seasons, the club is gonna have an excuse to pass on him, vini and Rodri also have 2 seasons to lock down the wings, the only way mbappe comes if the team as it fails like last season.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:We have no chance of we are up vs city? No chance? Really? Lmao
when it comes to money yes.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Clutch wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:We have no chance of we are up vs city? No chance? Really? Lmao
when it comes to money yes.
LOL
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:50 pm

^ Would you be so kind as to enlighten us on how Madrid has a stronger financial muscle than City? I'm pretty sure a solid argument would be more useful than a mere "LOL".
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:03 pm

I swear i find it hilarious that some of you believe that we are all of sudden a poor club because other clubs spend excessive amounts of money on transfers. VARca about to go into more debt and take out more loans to buy 2 players they do not need. Atletico spend over 100 milly on a unproven youngster, Bayern bought a fullback for 80 million, City and United (Maguire for 80 million Laughing) spend excessively for defenders. But nah, Real Madrid are poorer because we don't make ridiculous transfers.. rofl

There is a reason why we top the forbes list for the club with the highest value. Perez is the exact definition of a great businessman running a football club. He's calm, collected and intelligent when it comes to matters such as transfers. Lets not forget also that construction for our new stadium is currently underway, which will cost 600 million in dollars. AND, we are also investing in a new womens football team, which im sure you all know means money will have to spent to keep that running, but Perez knows the money signs are there, so making a profit on new stadium and new womens team will definitely happen.

If you guys want a team that purchases players on ridiculous amounts of money then by all means go join their fan club. The purchases we have made improve our squad drastically already, adding a star like Hazard and future great talents like Militao, Jovic and Mendy. Let's not forget also that we are not finished with incoming and outgoing transfers.

We have 0 problem purchasing players on a high transfer fee, but it has to make sense. Thats what differentiates us from the rest of the clubs.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Who said Madrid's poor?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:42 pm

Perucho21 wrote:.

Completely off-topic. The question was: what's the proof that made Nick literally LOL when he was told that City may have a stronger spending power than Madrid. No one suggested that Madrid was poor, you just made a false assumption and based your entire post on it.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:52 am

What made Nick lol? While City has spend more than Madrid, the club still has the highest wage bill in all of Europe so we clearly offer competitive wages. If City became interested in Mbappe then it'll just be a bidding war which either team can "win".

But under Flo's management, he is not gonna put the club in stupid debt for the sake of 1 player. But Madrid isn't inferior to City's wallet, come on. It's Real Madrid. It's similar to Sports' rant last year we couldn't compete with PSG.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:58 am

You pretty much summed up why I LOL'd thanks
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:07 am

It isn't about who has more money, it's about who's willing to spend more. If City really wanted Mbappe they'd offer as much as FFP will allow while I'm not sure if Perez wants to pay that much.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:18 pm

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/members/member-card/annual-reports

If you look at last year's annual report, you see that we have a cash balance of 190ish mil...  but our annual working capital deficit is -100 mil.  This means that we need to finance our operations non-organically (debt or some non-operating cash flow) at the tune of 100 mil per season.  With the new stadium looming, I'm not sure if we can compete in the short term with City and other clubs where balance sheet isn't a concern other than for FFP reasons.

keep in mind these clubs are owned by states. Very wealthy states. real madrid's financial power is synonymous to an ant's compared to these people's financial power.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Which leads into my next point... a journalist mentioned that Real Madrid cannot afford both Pogba's and Mbappe's wage if they both came to the club. So beyond the fee, Real Madrid doesn't want to limit itself in terms of wages next summer for Mbappe.

The fucking problem i see with that is why didn't you sign Ndombele then you numpties ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:28 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:.

Completely off-topic. The question was: what's the proof that made Nick literally LOL when he was told that City may have a stronger spending power than Madrid. No one suggested that Madrid was poor, you just made a false assumption and based your entire post on it.

Please this is not the first i have seen you and others complaining about the clubs finances while other clubs fork out 150 million plus for scrubs. Insinuating that we cannot compete with City over transfers prompted my comments. Of course we can compete with them but we have other areas where money is being spent on. Plus Perez is not the type to pay a ridiculous amount for 1 player and breaking wage structure.

In regards to Pogba, i think we have messed up. Doesn't look like it'll happen in my opinion since the EPL is starting in a few weeks, and Ndombele is gone. Many reports of mids leaving us and no one coming in. Ending up with Eriksen won't solve any of our midfield issues they will still be the same despite his talents.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:35 pm

Madrid are insisting on selling first before buying Pogba... and we've had zero luck selling James, Bale, etc.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:Madrid are insisting on selling first before buying Pogba... and we've had zero luck selling James, Bale, etc.

Bale i can understand but Napoli are apparently upset that 40 million is too much for James. Another italian team that wanted a 2 year loan and option to buy. At this point just ship him off to Atletico

I think we should just not deal with anymore Italian teams. Broke clubs looking at transfers through groupon.com
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:04 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Please this is not the first i have seen you and others complaining about the clubs finances while other clubs fork out 150 million plus for scrubs. Insinuating that we cannot compete with City over transfers prompted my comments. Of course we can compete with them but we have other areas where money is being spent on. Plus Perez is not the type to pay a ridiculous amount for 1 player and breaking wage structure.

Again, nobody said that Madrid should spend €150m+ on scrubs. But when a player worth their salt comes to surface, an elite, demanding club should always bounce for them no matter the cost.

Now, you claim that Madrid can compete financially with state-backed clubs but you're not giving any proof to support your claim. Nick LOL'd, Doc basically said that we can simply because we are Real Madrid, and you pretty much repeated the same thing.

So instead of going around in circles, biting into multiple topics at once and shifting the goalposts in a desperate attempt to change the subject, why don't you come forward with a proof that shows that Madrid is capable of competing with City financially.

I'll wait.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next