Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 17, 2019 4:09 pm

This numpty, how about you stay gone lol Laughing

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Fri May 17, 2019 5:09 pm

@Hapless_Hans

Failed Madrid player yes but he succeeded at Lyon and Bundesliga and Ligue 1 isn't too far off. But since you mentioned Eintracht is a poor club then I doubt they would be able to match Mariano's current wage by even half the amount. Either way, Madrid need to pay up and stop dicking around.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:This numpty, how about you stay gone lol Laughing

I have no interest in that fraudulent fan who constantly lies and has no idea where the full stop is on his keyboard. Him going or staying is inconsequential as Isco would be an essential part of Zidane's squad I feel and that's all that matters. Can't wait for more Spanish players to come in this great Spanish club (:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 17, 2019 5:46 pm

How can you trust someone who said he will leave but then decided to stay, lies
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 17, 2019 6:59 pm

relax people. This is a message board. Unless the mods ban him, chad has as much right to post here than you and I. You can just ignore him if you don't like what he posts.

Even if his rants appear semi-deranged lol....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Chad is being crucified for speaking truth to power. I like him here.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Doc wrote:@Hapless_Hans

Failed Madrid player yes but he succeeded at Lyon and Bundesliga and Ligue 1 isn't too far off. But since you mentioned Eintracht is a poor club then I doubt they would be able to match Mariano's current wage by even half the amount. Either way, Madrid need to pay up and stop dicking around.

Sorry that maybe came across wrong, in fact I was in serious mode and not trying to take a dig at Mariano with that "failed Real player" tag.
All I meant with that was, in keeping with the point I'm making, that Mariano, as a player who was signed with Real Madrid, has a relatively high profile name and therefore surely relatively high wages, as you say also.

My point was, prudent as Eintracht have been in squadbuilding, with their very modest means, I wonder whether they couldn't find a player with similar abilities as Mariano but with less name recognition and a less prominent ex-club, i.e. cheaper.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 17, 2019 7:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:relax people.  This is a message board.  Unless the mods ban him, chad has as much right to post here than you and I.  You can just ignore him if you don't like what he posts.

Even if his rants appear semi-deranged lol....

Once Isco and Spanish players are still at the club, I'll be great. Can't wait till one of Hala's Spanish Castilla frauds bench Benzema tbh.

Hapless_Hans wrote:Chad is being crucified for speaking truth to power. I like him here.

Of course you'll like it you pos.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 18, 2019 3:04 pm

ZZ feisty in his latest presser

I will decide who will be the first and second choice goalkeepers," Zidane told the press. "It's my decision. It's as clear as water. If I can't do what I want with my team, I'll leave, that's for sure.

"Then there are people who sign players and we do that together. But the starting 11, the bench, those that aren't in the squad, that's only for me to decide."

There were reports in the media that Keylor Navas has been told he can leave Los Blancos this summer, but Zidane denied any official decision has been made.

"If I've said goodbye to him, if I want him to leave... there's one game left," the French coach said. "The goalkeeper position will be very clear next year, but nothing more. We'll see what happens.

"As for Keylor, who knows what I've told him, no one knows. I've spoken with everyone. Navas has a contract, then we'll see."

----------

Might Keylord stay hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 18, 2019 3:06 pm

About Bale

Gareth] will be with us [against Real Betis] tomorrow and that's all I can say," Zidane said. "I don't know if it'll be his last game, you can't tell. It's the end of the season and there will be changes."

Yh goodbye Bale
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 19, 2019 12:59 am

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/ol-aulas-aimerait-bien-que-ndombele-parte-au-psg-et-l-a-suggere-a-al-khelaifi-1694537.html

Aulas is pushing Ndombele to go to PSG... so he's not getting the offers he wants and wants to get more cash lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 19, 2019 1:10 am

Aulas is pushing clubs to bid for Ndombele so he can get a nice sum of money for him, he doesnt care whether he is at psg or another club lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 19, 2019 2:12 am

Seriously.... Aulas should be ashamed of himself to lie in front of the media like that Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue May 21, 2019 12:40 am

Morata Benz out, Dxal Auby, Levanvos, Hazer in, James out Ozil in, and Thiago Silva and David Luiche and Alava in, 100% complet Real Madrid.

Taken from FB.

In all seriousness, thank God the season is over, the torture we had to endure every week, it was just like their first time playing football. At times I thought we needed 11-12 new players to begin with.

Three different coaches yet the one everyone disliked had the best success ratio, but the problem wasn't the coach, we had problems with players not being hungry anymore, selling the one who was always hungry for more and not finding suitable replacement, and hanging hopes to a 18yo Vini.\

So to begin with:

Goalkeepers: Big injustice is happening to Keylor, I think he is the better keeper in our team. But knowing he will leave, Courtois will be the starting keeper, and keep Lunin as the backup and give him some playing time from time to time to see if he is the next big thing everyone is thinking him to be.

Defenders: Ramos, Varane, Carvajal and Militao are untouchable atm, loan out Regullion to gain that much needed experience, Marcelo should be there but bring in a better backup if not a new starter, haven't seen much of Mendy but if we can get him for a reasonable price then why not. Odriozola could stay as backup for another year. Nacho will leave and Militao seems as the perfect replacement as he is versatile, yet Vallejo should leave on loan and see if he can start at least 10 games in a row without any major injury. Would've liked De Ligt but that ship has sailed to Barca.

Midfield: I would like to add Eriksen seeing that Modrics time is up, and a physical player, Ndombele seems fine, and I think Pogba is excessive considering his large salary and even bigger transfer fee. If Ceballos and Llorente leave bringing Van de Beek wouldn't be a bad idea. So, Isco, Eriksen, Kroos, Casemiro, de Beek, Ndombele.

Attack: A total reconstruction, Hazard, Jovic, Rodrygo, and a wish... Mbappe, with addition to Benzema, Vini and Asensio we should be able to fill the goal scoring gap Ronaldo left.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 21, 2019 8:14 am

El Chiringuito TV (@elchiringuitotv) Tweeted:
🚨¡INFORMACIÓN de @JaimeAstrain!🚨 "ERIKSEN será JUGADOR del REAL MADRID tras la FINAL de Champions". #ChiringuitoMadrid https://t.co/XATbAIpmpv https://twitter.com/elchiringuitotv/status/1130622995188334592?s=17

Is this guy reliable or another Gallardo lol
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 21, 2019 9:13 am

The sirens tells me he's not reliable hmm

Only one I know to be really reliable in regards to us is JLS.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 24, 2019 4:35 pm

So apparently, and according to Marca, Ramos met with Florentino a fortnight ago in a meeting at Ramos' house and the CB told him he was seriously considering a summer move.

Something tells me if he leaves we'll be playing with Militao and Varane, with Nacho and Vallejo as their back-ups Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri May 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Courtois
Carvajal Varane Militao Mendy
Casemiro
Van de Beek Kroos
Vinicus Hazard
Benzema(c)

This is what my 19/20 starting 11 would be
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri May 24, 2019 5:24 pm

If we lose Ramos, which I still think is unlikely. We should really go for broke on De Ligt.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri May 24, 2019 5:24 pm

A De Ligt - Militao partnership in 4 years seems pretty attractive if I am honest.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 24, 2019 6:04 pm

I would love Koulibaly but he is so expensive we would never do it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 24, 2019 6:11 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I would love Koulibaly but he is so expensive we would never do it

So 'expensive'.. err... right
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I would love Koulibaly but he is so expensive we would never do it

So 'expensive'.. err... right
he has a 150 mil clause which means he would not be sold for less than 100 mil
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 24, 2019 7:45 pm

That's insanity. Koulibaly is fine... but he's also turning 28 in June which means he will have no resale value in 2-3 years. He's also not a top 5 CB to demand such a price. to begin with.

But it's Napoli and their owner is insane.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue May 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Apparently Ancelotti inquired about Fede Valverde and Madrid closed the door to any exit.  Meanwhile, Ceballos is lining up to become the starting dishwasher for a nice spanish sushi place near Pamplona.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 28, 2019 7:23 pm

Both are still at the club mate. Also, Valverde is gonna be a proper bench warmer under Zidane, quote me on this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next