Sarri to Juve

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by adun101 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:19 am

@El Kommander wrote:With Sarri playing attacking football, the GOAT will score 50+ league goals in Serie A.


Only if the Kommander won't sent him packing before the New Year, like he did with the other old man who was obsessed with schematics.

adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 537
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by adun101 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:34 am

@Warrior wrote:I read Pirlo and/or Barzagli could integrate the coaching staff Thumbs up


From Agresti:

Allenatore: Maurizio Sarri

Assistente 1: Luca Gotti

Assisente 2: Marco Ianni

Assistente 3: Andrea Barzagli

Preparatore atletico: Paolo Bertelli

Assisente preparatore atletico: Davide Ranzato

Preparatore dei portieri: Claudio Filippi

Bertelli is the one we had under Conte.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 537
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Robespierre on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 am

@adun101 wrote:
@Warrior wrote:I read Pirlo and/or Barzagli could integrate the coaching staff Thumbs up


From Agresti:

Allenatore: Maurizio Sarri

Assistente 1: Luca Gotti

Assisente 2: Marco Ianni

Assistente 3: Andrea Barzagli

Preparatore atletico: Paolo Bertelli

Assisente preparatore atletico: Davide Ranzato

Preparatore dei portieri: Claudio Filippi

Bertelli is the one we had under Conte.

and Guardiola ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13281
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:08 am

Fake news. Momblano as well as the automobile section of the Corriere della Sera said it is going to be Pep and why would they lie?

_________________
Sarri to Juve - Page 2 VlSBSAc-?format=jpg&name=small
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 27594
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Warrior on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:23 pm

It's great for Barzagli and for the club. Specifically he could be a bridge between Sarri and the players, while chemistry is still building in the first few weeks. For once i'll watch preseason.

Next to make this jump is Chiellini, who will be implicated in administration rather than coaching.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4904
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by adun101 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:45 pm

@Robespierre wrote:
and Guardiola ?


Agresti never said Guardiola to Juve, just like all the other sports journalists. I pasted this from his post on the VecchiaSignora forums.

Speaking of sports journalists: https://www.facebook.com/tuttosport/videos/2746521655388918?s=1566825299&v=e&sfns=mo

At around 5:15, one of them says that he had some indications that Guardiola was or still is a target for Juve, but he's rooting for Sarri because he was Tuttosport's pick. Sounds like real journalism. Rolling Eyes
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 537
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Firenze on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:47 pm

massive statement of intent from Juve as they look to make a run at their 12th Serie A title in a row

Srsly should have appointed Mou
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30092
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by adun101 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:00 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Fake news. Momblano as well as the automobile section of the Corriere della Sera said it is going to be Pep and why would they lie?


Momblano basically is a sports journalist, so he could have had reasons to lie, but he never actually said that Pep will be the next coach, although he came very close of doing it last Friday.
The others are respected journalists in other areas, I find it hard to believe that they lied. At most, they were fed bad info by someone who was trying to speculate on the market. Juve's shares have gone up by 25% in the last month, they should drop fast before Sarri's annoucement.

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 537
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Art Morte on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:42 am

Cannot understand what made Jjuve think Sarri was the man to go to. Treadmill appointment.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16728
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by sportsczy on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:20 am

Jorginho is crying somewhere lol.

_________________
Sarri to Juve - Page 2 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18198
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Kick on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:44 am

@sportsczy wrote:Jorginho is crying somewhere lol.


I am curious to see how Jorginho goes without him next season.

_________________
Sarri to Juve - Page 2 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34125
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Warrior on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:08 am

But what if he goes with him ? banana
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4904
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Kick on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:12 am

@Warrior wrote:But what if he goes with him ? banana


He won't. No way are we getting rid of any midfielder now that Kovacic looks unlikely.

You can have Zappacosta though Smile

_________________
Sarri to Juve - Page 2 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34125
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Warrior on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Zappacosta Laughing

I think Cancelo will leave and give us funds for a proper DM/box to box. Sarri's system does not require overly attacking full backs as we saw with Hysaj in particular.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4904
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Kick on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:25 am

@Warrior wrote:Zappacosta Laughing

I think Cancelo will leave and give us funds for a proper DM/box to box. Sarri's system does not require overly attacking full backs as we saw with Hysaj in particular.


We literally just sold Torino Ola Aina who replaced Zappa is an improvement over Zappacosta.

I swear we have Zappacosta just for the bants.

_________________
Sarri to Juve - Page 2 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34125
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Robespierre on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:26 am

Zappacosta was average even in Torino Laughing
I couldn't believe when he had been signed by Chelsea
If there is a problem in Conte is his passion for these jobbers

@adun101 wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:Fake news. Momblano as well as the automobile section of the Corriere della Sera said it is going to be Pep and why would they lie?


Momblano basically is a sports journalist,
so he could have had reasons to lie, but he never actually said that Pep will be the next coach, although he came very close of doing it last Friday.
The others are respected journalists in other areas, I find it hard to believe that they lied. At most, they were fed bad info by someone who was trying to speculate on the market. Juve's shares have gone up by 25% in the last month, they should drop fast before Sarri's annoucement.


Don't exagerrate now
He's always been good just for banters
Not even his mother has this high consideration about him as some Juve fans have
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13281
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Kick on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:32 am

Honestly think he would be in the shop window if Reece James didn't injury himself earlier this month.

_________________
Sarri to Juve - Page 2 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34125
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by adun101 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:44 am

@Robespierre wrote:Zappacosta was average even in Torino Laughing
I couldn't believe when he had been signed by Chelsea
If there is a problem in Conte is his passion for these jobbers

@adun101 wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:Fake news. Momblano as well as the automobile section of the Corriere della Sera said it is going to be Pep and why would they lie?


Momblano basically is a sports journalist,
so he could have had reasons to lie, but he never actually said that Pep will be the next coach, although he came very close of doing it last Friday.
The others are respected journalists in other areas, I find it hard to believe that they lied. At most, they were fed bad info by someone who was trying to speculate on the market. Juve's shares have gone up by 25% in the last month, they should drop fast before Sarri's annoucement.


Don't exagerrate now
He's always been good just for banters
Not even his mother has this high consideration about him as some Juve fans have


You don't know what you're talking about. He's an actual journalist, he writes, he has sources, he's no different than Agresti or Di Marzio. Besides Ronaldo and Allegri, he was right about Guardiola, too. There was a negotiation, even that numpty from Tuttosport admitted it.

People don't take him seriously because of his style, too much showmanship, but he still has more class than losers like Pedulla, Nerozzi and Zazzaroni who insulted everyone who said Pep to Juve.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 537
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Robespierre on Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:12 am

@adun101 wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:Zappacosta was average even in Torino Laughing
I couldn't believe when he had been signed by Chelsea
If there is a problem in Conte is his passion for these jobbers

@adun101 wrote:


Momblano basically is a sports journalist,
so he could have had reasons to lie, but he never actually said that Pep will be the next coach, although he came very close of doing it last Friday.
The others are respected journalists in other areas, I find it hard to believe that they lied. At most, they were fed bad info by someone who was trying to speculate on the market. Juve's shares have gone up by 25% in the last month, they should drop fast before Sarri's annoucement.


Don't exagerrate now
He's always been good just for banters
Not even his mother has this high consideration about him as some Juve fans have


You don't know what you're talking about. He's an actual journalist, he writes, he has sources, he's no different than Agresti or Di Marzio. Besides Ronaldo and Allegri, he was right about Guardiola, too. There was a negotiation, even that numpty from Tuttosport admitted it.

People don't take him seriously because of his style, too much showmanship, but he still has more class than losers like Pedulla, Nerozzi and Zazzaroni who insulted everyone who said Pep to Juve.


Man , I live in Italy Laughing You can't compare to Agresti , let alone DI MARZIO Laughing

" Tuttosport" - I don't want to continue on this Laughing

Ok, so I expect Guardiola, he said it was done 99%!
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13281
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Robespierre on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:27 pm



RIP Neapolitans tbh
Their idol to Juve
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13281
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by S on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:32 pm

Welcome

I don't like him but would be nice to see a fresh approach

Hopefully it's not just fancy football and we win trophies while playing good football too
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26764
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by danyjr on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:09 pm

Maurizio Sarri, 11th May 2019:
Sarri wrote:"At the moment, I can say that I won't go back to Italy," Sarri told Gazzetta dello Sport. "I don't think I can return to Italy. [The Premier League] is like being on a different planet. Here you can find the cream of the crop, in every sense.

"I mean the organisation, the facilities, the atmosphere in stadiums, the involvement... people don't snub competitions here. Every cup holds great value for them.
Also Maurizio Sarri, 17th May 2019:
Granovskaia wrote:"In talks we had following the Europa League final, Maurizio made it clear how strongly he desired to return to his native country, explaining that his reasons for wanting to return to work in Italy were significant," said Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia.

"He also believed it important to be nearer his family, and for the well-being of his elderly parents he felt he needed to live closer to them at this point."

_________________
Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Xle7g1
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 5701
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by rincon on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:22 pm

Thank you Chelsea Proud

Best available coach we could have had. Gonna be an exciting season, changing so drastically after 5 years.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12921
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Kick on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:47 pm

@rincon wrote:Thank you Chelsea Proud

Best available coach we could have had. Gonna be an exciting season, changing so drastically after 5 years.


I think its a good deal for both clubs tbh Thumbs up

All the best Sarri.

_________________
Sarri to Juve - Page 2 C_p3X_yXYAEchmy

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34125
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by adun101 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:50 pm

@Robespierre wrote:

Man , I live in Italy Laughing You can't compare to Agresti , let alone DI MARZIO Laughing

" Tuttosport" - I don't want to continue on this Laughing

Ok, so I expect Guardiola, he said it was done 99%!


Well since you live in Italy, maybe actually follow Momblano before commenting on him. If you were, you would know that he never said 99% and that he was more reserved than most of the Pep camp.

And Tuttosport lol what? Tuttosport is not credible, so that guy lied when he admitted they didn't do their job as journalists? Do you actually use your head before you type?
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 537
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by adun101 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:55 pm

@S wrote:Welcome

I don't like him but would be nice to see a fresh approach

Hopefully it's not just fancy football and we win trophies while playing good football too


I like him, but he was a third or fourth choice. The problem is that he was the club's, too, and they wasted too much time on the first one and lost the second choice. Since Marotta left, Paratici and Nedved looks like they're in over their heads.

P.S. Can't wait for him to say something about homosexuals in a press conference

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 537
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum