Thimmy
Warrior
El Gunner
VivaStPauli
Hapless_Hans
guest_07
12 posters

Go down

Who already stop see the live telecast Empty Who already stop see the live telecast

Post by guest_07 Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:20 am

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

I already stop see the live telecast,
instead enjoying see the highlights only

Its ok
if you are the fan of that team.

If not,
why bother,
just save time,
see the highlights only.

Last edited by guest_07 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who already stop see the live telecast Empty Re: Who already stop see the live telecast

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:26 am

Highlights are not enough. We need the full experience as often as possible.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Who already stop see the live telecast Empty Re: Who already stop see the live telecast

Post by guest_07 Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:31 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Highlights are not enough. We need the full experience as often as possible.

I understand
if there is something new
that you can experience it.

But in reality,
its not,
always boring football on the show,
rinse & repeat.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:02 am

So did you have a stroke, or why do you open your posts with religious semi-discrimination and then write in Haiku?
Is this now normal for you?

Best regards,
a concerned citizen.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:11 pm

^^ Laughing

Same guest. I mostly just watch highlights these days as well, except for Arsenal highlights because I'm on an Arsenal hiatus.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:42 pm

Thank you for your concern, Viva.

I'm ok.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:04 pm

As a teen i woke up in the morning and watch football ALL DAY until the evening. I was aware of the standings in Allsvenskan championship and who is the top scorer in romanian first division.

Nowadays 90% of the games i watch in entirety involve Juve. I'll watch World Cup and Euros but i don't pay attention to NT football anymore. And an occcasional prestigious fixture, maybe if i see Man Utd vs Chelsea is playing and i've got nothing to do i'll tune in.

The rest ---> extended highlights
Thanks for the GL Livescore btw it's wonderful for that
For some reason i still like to follow and be able to talk about football without losing countless hours. As you grow up you realize time is precious, it isn't infinite.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:55 pm

I still watch pretty much all Real Madrid matches, as well as the majority of Man United's matches, and two or three other teams that catch my interest from year to year on a fairly regular basis. The interest has decreased somewhat over the years, though. It definitely hit a peak during the late 90s/early 00s. It felt as if the elite players were more scattered, back then, which I think made the sport more interesting, overall. I remember impulsively deciding to watch Italian football on Eurosport and discovering the brilliance of sharpshooter, Gabriel Batistuta playing for Fiorentina, and the explosiveness of injury prone, Christian Vieri.

The internet wasn't as widespread back then, and my knowledge of teams and individuals certainly wasn't as vast during the 90s, as it is today. There was a certain charm in discovering new talents from different continents. Nowadays, the internet does a lot of that discovering for you, and I think the amount of exceptional individuals has gone down as the game has transitioned over to becoming more focused on the offensive aspect of the game. It's not uncommon for defenders and even goalkeepers to have some degree of technical ability now, but they seem to have evolved in this direction because football has, in a sense, become more soft. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but football has changed quite a lot over the past two decades. And so have I.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:17 pm

I not only live football exclusively through GL App (TM).

I live life through GL App (TM).

Thank you RG.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:44 pm

I believe the time has come, finally, to make CBarca a mod.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:09 pm

tactical camera needs to become available to more and more people so we can see a lot more of whats happening rather than just following the ball

as for the topic there are times i cant watch matches but still need to be informed so telegram channels that post Gif of the goals then i can scroll down quickly are very useful

but HLs can never replace watching the full match unless platforms like Wyscout become mainstream perhaps but thats costly and mainly for professionals

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertkidd/2019/04/14/the-worlds-biggest-soccer-clubs-find-a-smarter-way-to-scout-transfer-targets/#deeca5c2adb7
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:10 pm

One of the best OP i have ever witnessed
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:46 pm

had u tried chrome add-on like 'video speed controller'

it can help u set the speed of youtube video by pressing a key.

1.30x is my favourite.

discover the need of this tool when i finally decide to find out what's so good bout busquest that barca fans keep harp on.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Real men watch football on Whoscored.com statistical ratings.

Doc can confirm.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:00 pm

I can confirm
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down