Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 9 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by danyjr Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:13 pm

Neymar story on Instagram

https://twitter.com/Mordu2Foot/status/1150082343731912704/video/1

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 9 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:12 pm

Neymar and his entourage are shockingly stupid.  Do they realize that PSG is owned by a country?  A very very rich one??

Pissing away 250 mil euros for Qatar is like you and I losing a $100 bill.  It's annoying...  but not the end of the world.

He pisses them off enough and he's going to rot on the youth team for 3 years.  He'l get paid... but bye bye Neymar.  He's pretty much hated in France and by a good portion of his teammates... so there's literally no political pressure here.

Just shut the fuck up, go to training and let the chips fall where they may.  You'll either get sold this summer or the next.  

Moron.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:Neymar and his entourage are shockingly stupid.  Do they realize that PSG is owned by a country?  A very very rich one??

Pissing away 250 mil euros for Qatar is like you and I losing a $100 bill.  It's annoying...  but not the end of the world.

He pisses them off enough and he's going to rot on the youth team for 3 years.  He'l get paid... but bye bye Neymar.  He's pretty much hated in France and by a good portion of his teammates... so there's literally no political pressure here.

Just shut the fuck up, go to training and let the chips fall where they may.  You'll either get sold this summer or the next.  

Moron.

What else is he supposed to do if they do not want to negotiate like a normal club? I find it odd that many find PSG an attractive destination. It seems like a horrible environment where no-one feels 'at home'.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:50 pm

This guy is in this shit because of his own doings. Had he stayed at Barcelona he would have been considered a legend at the club. Now he is the most hated guy in the world of football.

Regardless, his eventual departure will be the beginning of the end for PSG.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:55 pm

Wat? PSG were doing far better BEFORE Neymar joined lol. Made the quarters and should have made the semis a couple of times in CL. With Neymar... well, he never actually played any of the big CL elimination games at PSG loooool.

So yeah, I'm sure they'll miss him in Ligue 1 because that's the only competition where he played in significant games.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:01 am

Ooof, only thing more disgusting than this bastard that i can think of are the peeps who actually bought PSG shirts with Neymar's name on the back
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:30 am

I think we should all pitch in and purchase a Real Madrid kit with "Isco 9" printed on the back, and send it to Chad. He might turn into the Hulk.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:44 am

Thimmy wrote:I think we should all pitch in and purchase a Real Madrid kit with "Isco 9" printed on the back, and send it to Chad. He might turn into the Hulk.
I'll set up the gofundme.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:56 am

Myesyats wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Neymar and his entourage are shockingly stupid.  Do they realize that PSG is owned by a country?  A very very rich one??

Moron.

What else is he supposed to do if they do not want to negotiate like a normal club? I find it odd that many find PSG an attractive destination. It seems like a horrible environment where no-one feels 'at home'.

May I ask, where or what club do people feel 'at home' at?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:58 am

Kaladin wrote:

What a beauty. Come home, legend.

Neymar, Messi, Suarez, Griezmann. GAWD almighty. Proud Mehdrid fans already shivering "no no, they can't afford him". Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:43 am

You can't afford him, no need to shiver while doing that.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:24 am

http://mysoccerex.com/Soccerex_Football_Finance_100_2019_Edition.pdf

According to this, Barca's debt is 435 mil which is similar to many other clubs. Madrid is on 294 but say Juve is on 437 & Atletico de Madrid is on 521. Nothing out of the ordinary considering the revenue Barca make.

Once Messi retires which I expect to happen in 2-3 yrs already (looking at his physical capacity), the wage structure should stabilize itself.

He earns 650k a week compared to Suarez's 215k who is second on the list. It's crazy.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:29 am

titosantill wrote:May I ask, where or what club do people feel 'at home' at?

Mostly everywhere, even City were able to create a friendly home atmosphere I feel like whereas at PSG it appears as if they're hiring mercenaries, holding them against their will (yes, I know they're getting paid well....) and negotiating with them is worse than with a psychopath who has a ticking bomb wrapped around his belly.

The Qatar money is insane btw, they virtually have no debt at all.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:02 am

Myesyats wrote:http://mysoccerex.com/Soccerex_Football_Finance_100_2019_Edition.pdf

According to this, Barca's debt is 435 mil which is similar to many other clubs. Madrid is on 294 but say Juve is on 437 & Atletico de Madrid is on 521. Nothing out of the ordinary considering the revenue Barca make.

Once Messi retires which I expect to happen in 2-3 yrs already (looking at his physical capacity), the wage structure should stabilize itself.

He earns 650k a week compared to Suarez's 215k who is second on the list. It's crazy.

Saw an article that said Barcas debt is actually 800 million. I mean Barcelona has to borrow money to pay it's staff...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:56 am

BARCELONA are a staggering £800MILLION in debt after buying £108m Griezmann from Atletico Madrid.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9503536/barcelona-800m-debt-griezmann-transfer/
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:14 pm

Refdrid fans slightly trying too hard I see. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:23 pm

this pos will feel home at barca for sure.

home for toxic players.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Thimmy wrote:I think we should all pitch in and purchase a Real Madrid kit with "Isco 9" printed on the back, and send it to Chad. He might turn into the Hulk.

I think you should learn about players instead lying through your teeth cause your clueless, that goes for the lot of you on this forum, all you can do is lie and push narratives in a group, you guys were the ones who claimed isco can play 9 when it's proven that retarded, just start lying some more claiming banter, most of the Madrid fans on the internet are football dunces that marca manipulate with ease like a bill, imagine claiming to be knowledgeable and while calling isco elite Laughing.

I'm happy my isco posts are striking a nerve you in a Neymar thread salty clowns.truth hurt like a bitch as usual.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:27 pm

rofl

Who on this forum called Isco elite? I only recall @Mamad tbh.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:02 pm

Madrid fans are indeed trying too hard and Barcelona still can't afford Neymar without causing an accountant or two to jump out a window.

Seriously, Barcelona can't afford Neymar, kinda obvious at this point.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:08 pm

Why are you guys so scared of Neymar?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:15 pm

I mean, I ain't scared about Neymar but a bunch of my fellow Madridistas are so I would assume it has to do with a genuine world class talent coming (back) to Barcelona who caused us real stress when he played against them.

Why I am not personally worried is whether he comes or not (he won't as Barca can't afford him), Barcelona is still probably gonna win La Liga and not win the CL. That is, nothing really is gonna change besides possibly a smaller margin in points between the two clubs.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:08 pm

I don't know about that Doc.  Zidane would have won La Liga in this first season if he hadn't taken over so late and won it in his second season.  The third season...  the veteran players decided not to show up until February and we sold off all our depth with no replacement.

This time around, there's proper competition and the veteran players are under pressure from the word go.  I think we're going to compete hard in La Liga.

On the other side, Barcelona keep buying strikers... when they don't need strikers...  and didn't address the issue on the back line at all.  Pique is a shadow of himself, Umtiti is injured too often, Lenglet is good but not great, Alba can't defend and I have no idea who plays as RB....  forget the depth back there too.

Once we sign Pogba, we're better in the midfield and defense by a significant margin.  Our attack should be ok... but Barca has the obvious edge there.

I think we take La Liga actually.  My concern is CL because it takes a season to really get the new players integrated into a team and CL doesn't forgive.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:11 pm

and signing Neymar would be fantastic for Madrid fans if Barca do it....  how are they gonna play Griezmann, Neymar, Messi and Suarez together?  Would LOVE to see that.  3 out of the 4 won't defend a traffic cone lol.  So Barca will be forced to defend with 7 men... with that back line.

I actually really really hope they buy Neymar.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:18 pm

Like Tito and us signing anyone, I am really cynical when it comes to our La Liga chances so if we do win it, I'm gonna celebrate it as if I actually contributed ffs.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next