Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 2 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:25 am

Kick wrote:Barca would be foolish to re-sign Neymar.

They probably got rid of him at the right time, imo.

still 100x better than Griezmann

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 2 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:27 am

What happened to La Masia, world's largest factory of world talents ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:35 am

Myesyats wrote:
Kick wrote:Barca would be foolish to re-sign Neymar.

They probably got rid of him at the right time, imo.

still 100x better than Griezmann
the question is if you can afford both.

Griezman is already a done deal, just waiting to be announced. people are acting like he doesnt know where he is going lol, i hope you dont buy that. he is waiting for that date in July to announce it, but he already has a deal signed with barca
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:42 am

They could use Coutinho or Dembele as makeweights for the Neymar deal.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 am

BTW, if Barça signs Neymar and Griezzy while leaving the rest of the team untouched, they'll be insanely stacked in offense and not so much in other areas:
Spoiler:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:56 am

Valkyrja wrote:What happened to La Masia, world's largest factory of world talents ?

What happened to original posts bro?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:57 am

I’m really torn on this entire Neymar situation.

On one hand there is no way I want him at Real Madrid. Getting one prima dona is enough. It’s not his play I object to, it’s his entire personna that is a huge problem. There really is no spot for him either with the signings already made. On the other hand I don’t trust Flo and getting him would mean we don’t revamp the midfield.

Going to Barca is ok with me, but they can’t take on both him and Griezmann! Even without Griezmann, they are (or will be) in violation of salary rules and have to take out loans to meet salary obligations. They not only would need to not go thru with deal for Griezmann, but likely also shed Dembele and Coutinho.

Best option for me is no buyers leaving PSG stuck with the problem and would enhance our ability to get Mbappe, next season.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:02 pm

i would gladly pay for Neymar and try to put him in a better environment to succeed. He is an exceptional player after all.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:07 pm

Why do people believe Neymar will continue to act this way if he went back to Barca when he didn't before?

It's pretty obvious to me at least that PSG's environment just allows to be an unprofessional shithead, history says he wouldn't be doing that at Barca.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:16 pm

Because he did act like this at Barca? Probably the reason....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:23 pm

He didnt. At PSG there is a whole different of madness going on.

He would succeed again at Barca for sure. Much better than Griezmann.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:Because he did act like this at Barca? Probably the reason....

No he didn't lol, he was very professional at Barca.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Because he did act like this at Barca? Probably the reason....

No he didn't lol, he was very professional at Barca.

didnt he used to fake injury so he could fuck off to brazil for his sisters birthday every year when he was at barca aswel
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:27 pm

Would be awesome if Dembélé could play under Tuchel again
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:45 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:BTW, if Barça signs Neymar and Griezzy while leaving the rest of the team untouched, they'll be insanely stacked in offense and not so much in other areas:
Spoiler:
rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Would be awesome if Dembélé could play under Tuchel again
liverpool would be the best club for him right now but our owners wont pay big money for players now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:29 pm

Perez and Zidane will easily sort him out. Perez doesnt play around. Not even Ramos can get the better of him.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:06 am

PSG basically took the power away from Neymar by putting him on the market... and nobody even making an offer.

He can't leverage the "I'll leave" card after this. Totally lost his leverage.

I don't think anyone will pay 225 mil euros and 30 mil wages. won't happen.

very smart for once.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:21 am

Perez would pay it.

I love Mbappe, every madrid fanhas shifted their attention on Mbappe. It's an obsession, but you dont know what will happen with him, will he sign an extension? will you be able to get him next season, impossible to tell.

But if Nerman is available now, you find a way to structure a deal. He is that good, and we sign him and we have a guy good enough to be the best in the world. you do the deal and it's a no brainer. The off the pitch stuff you deal with it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:42 am

Agreed, if PSG made this announcement in May, Uncle Perez would have honestly did his best to bring Neymar here. But since Madrid already spent so much money, Neymar is just a pipe dream of sorts.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:01 am

How do you line up Hazard and Neymar together btw
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:53 am

Have you heard anything from Club, Nick. Not a word nor hint! Only ones thinking of it, is Barca! I agree with Sports, good on PSG!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:36 am

Neymar wants to return to Barca. Neymar is Perez' dream but he will not break salary structure nor the bank to get him. I think it's safe to assume that Real won't be an option. Also there is a strong rumour to suggest that Zidane is not fond of him. I am not really that worried about off pitch problems because Perez has proven he can tame even the biggest beasts but we aren't even in the running for various reasons. Zidane's dream was Hazard, now he got him. We need a RW, even MBappe would not improve it. We neeed a real RW. Mbappe can come when Benz graces us with his retirement
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:48 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Neymar wants to return to Barca. Neymar is Perez' dream but he will not break salary structure nor the bank to get him. I think it's safe to assume that Real won't be an option. Also there is a strong rumour to suggest that Zidane is not fond of him. I am not really that worried about off pitch problems because Perez has proven he can tame even the biggest beasts but we aren't even in the running for various reasons. Zidane's dream was Hazard, now he got him. We need a RW, even MBappe would not improve it. We neeed a real RW. Mbappe can come when Benz graces us with his retirement
perez would easily break his rules with wages to sign neymar, he said it so when he had his interview earlier this month. and that's not breaking the wage structure that's paying a galactico like he is due.

anyway, an unlikely move but my point is, you dont pass on Neymar if he becomes available, that's dumb
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:02 pm

I don’t get when you talk about wage Rules! There is only one rule, a salary progression ladder. That means the best player gets paid the most etc. right now the leader is Ramos, not sure what as settled re Hazard. It’s possible Hazard is now at top. If Neymar comes, then he would be at the top and I doubt if that would break any rule. Same would be the case of Pogba, if he does come. They would have to be careful of salary ladder in relation to Neymar, Pogba, Hazard!

The only other rule, actually it’s a legal one, that salaries must be handled within income,. This rule is already a problem for Barca, but not us.

You haven’t mentioned it, but there usually is concern about transfer costs, but so far this hasn’t been a problem.

I think the issue with Neymar is more where can you fit everyone in, given the signing already made.

And for the umteenth time, they are not signing a RW!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:56 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Neymar wants to return to Barca. Neymar is Perez' dream but he will not break salary structure nor the bank to get him. I think it's safe to assume that Real won't be an option. Also there is a strong rumour to suggest that Zidane is not fond of him. I am not really that worried about off pitch problems because Perez has proven he can tame even the biggest beasts but we aren't even in the running for various reasons. Zidane's dream was Hazard, now he got him. We need a RW, even MBappe would not improve it. We neeed a real RW. Mbappe can come when Benz graces us with his retirement
perez would easily break his rules with wages to sign neymar, he said it so when he had his interview earlier this month. and that's not breaking the wage structure that's paying a galactico like he is due.

anyway, an unlikely move but my point is, you dont pass on Neymar if he becomes available, that's dumb
No he wont break salary structure man Laughing we had the greatest and most marketable football player on earth and he is in Turin right now because Perez refused to break the salary structure. Not in a million year Perex does that for a guy that is several levels inferior to Ronaldo on or off the pitch. Neither will he pay the 300M quoted. You can quote me on that. Additionally, no matter how much Perez loves him he won't pursue him if his star coach isn't interested which he isn't according to most reputable news outlets. That Neymar deal has become a pipe dream for both Perez and fans. Will never happen, especially now with Zidane as our coach
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next