Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 17 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:28 am

So only Barca have been making offers. I bet the Neymar camp have been using RM to get Barca to hurry with getting a deal done with PSG.

The media in turn have been adding 1+1 and getting 3. Claiming we have a better relationship with PSG (which we have) but also using that to say we have been negotiating for him which we most likely haven't.

ZZ wants one more player to complete his team. Why would he sanction Neymar as a consolation price for not getting his Pogba. They don't even play the same position. Not to mention he isn't even fond of him.

And why would we suddenly be interested in the last week when he's been angling out since January. This is without even discussing the brickwall that is negotiating a similar contract he has with PSG with Perez. Him coming to Madrid is totally out of the question. It's sort of a band aid to hide the completely and utterly finished midfield we are currently rocking starring 50 year old Modric.

Forgetting Neymar, we need 2 new midfielders, and if Perez is dilly dallying trying to get ZZ's approval all while completely neglecting that we are in a dire need of a midfield facelift he is going to be evicerated when we predictably lose in spectacular fashion in every home game

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 17 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:34 am

Coutinho + Rafinha for Neymar. Done deal. Leonardo approves this transfer as he has added more Brazilians to the team.

[yourmom]
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:57 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
ZZ wants one more player to complete his team. Why would he sanction Neymar as a consolation price for not getting his Pogba. They don't even play the same position. Not to mention he isn't even fond of him.

It's Neymar mate. You don't ask the manager for permission to buy a player like that. If you can get him, you get him.
Don't think Madrid will get him btw, you'll sign van de Beek.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:14 pm

I would be very surprised if Perez didn't try to go for him. Failed with Pogba transfer, horrible pre-season. Snapping Neymar up under Barca's noses would be a great move. Impossible he did not try. Neymar has always been Perez' wet dream.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:20 pm

congrats to barca looks like its done dealio, no point in watching next la liga season
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:24 pm

Bayern open talks to sign Barcelona's Philippe Coutinho. Loan with an option to buy.

[FourFourTwo]

The footballing world has Kovač to thank for taking their one trick pony flops and 30 odd year old wingers in decline from them. Now do us all a final favour Herr Niko and sign Gareth Bale so you will have a full team of overrated past players Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:28 pm

I think Coutinho will be included in Neymar deal

But Bayern should ask for Dembele on loan. Would make perfect sense for all parties involved
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:13 pm

zigra wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

It's Neymar mate. You don't ask the manager for permission to buy a player like that. If you can get him, you get him.

Zidane already said that its either his team or he walks. It isnt as easy as just buying players without the coach's approval anymore. You have to remember we went through 3 coaches last season. If ZZ walks there is a high chance we'd go through the same issue again. I am sure ZZ outlined the players he wanted at the end of last season and the only one left off that list is a midfielder. For the club to turn around and offer him another attacker will probably not sit well with him when the club has failed to make a concrete offer for the player he wanted.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:17 pm

Also zigra, Ten Hag said yesterday that van de Beek is staying at Ajax the coming season.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:17 pm

So how does it feel as a Madrid fan when a numpty and charlatan like Zidane who is only relevant due to a GOAT player's individual performances and who will be a goner come next season makes decisions about not wanting a top 2 footballer in the world? hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:30 pm

Neymar is available around 50% of the games. Barca were already winning the league without him. To win the CL you need more than just a bunch of attackers as Liverpool showed you last season. I am not worried tbh

I have already accepted the fact that either Atleti or Barca will win the league next season. If we can add two midfielders we might have a chance in the CL. That's provided ZZ stops playing his favourites which is a big ask
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Madrid already have a bigger player than Neymar. Eden Hazard.

And by bigger I'm talking about his weight.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:32 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
zigra wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Zidane already said that its either his team or he walks. It isnt as easy as just buying players without the coach's approval anymore. You have to remember we went through 3 coaches last season. If ZZ walks there is a high chance we'd go through the same issue again. I am sure ZZ outlined the players he wanted at the end of last season and the only one left off that list is a midfielder. For the club to turn around and offer him another attacker will probably not sit well with him when the club has failed to make a concrete offer for the player he wanted.

Zidane or Neymar? I don't get it. You pick Neymar 10 times out of 10. I feel like some of you people have forgotten how good he actually is.

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Also zigra, Ten Hag said yesterday that van de Beek is staying at Ajax the coming season.

Nah. He said he thinks Donny will stay and something like "if that changes Overmars will tell me". Overmars will tell him after the match against PAOK.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:43 pm

If we didn't add Hazard I would've been all for Neymar. Zidane has already picked his man. Even if we got Neymar we'd still be hugely top heavy and unable to add more midfielders. Hed also impede the growth of the two players that are considered our future. Neymar will never be on Messi/Ronaldo's level for us to break our economical structure on him. That ship has sailed almost 4 seasons ago. Hed turn us into a laughing stock on and off the pitch. Where was Neymar when his team was getting smashed to pieces against the first decent team they met in the CL?

Neymar is an exciting player on the ball but what we need is a better structure, someone to dislodge the midfield trio and a RW. Give me a RW and I'll happily spend 300M on him. Just because Neymar wants to leave does not mean we suddenly have a need for him. We closed the door in June when we bought Hazard. We have enough LWs and AMs to fill up 3 teams while we have no RWs. Ok if like Ronaldo the guy was dragging his team to victories left and right, i would buy him without the coach's approval but PSG are winning with and without him. They are on the same level they were before they bought him in the CL. All he did was make a mockery of them. Let him be Barca's problem. Like I said earlier Barca are already winning the league without him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Myesyats wrote:I think Coutinho will be included in Neymar deal

But Bayern should ask for Dembele on loan. Would make perfect sense for all parties involved

I love you man
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Coutinho's agent, Kia Joorabchian, has also arrived in Paris to negotiate. [esporte interativo]

you're safe Hans
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:23 pm

In the meeting between Barça and PSG, the Parisian club have requested that Barça offer Coutinho, Rakitic and cash for Neymar. [@Marsallorente]

I am literally shaking

best deal ever, hard to believe
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:52 pm

You really wanna see Rakitić gone?!

How would your midfield look like without him?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Rakitic is trash. Are you watching the games? Backpass merchant with 0 agility. Him and Busquets are useless nowadays.

I never liked him.

Whats so bad with giving a chance to Alena or Puig? They are good but they're not given a chance
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:58 pm

FDJ + Arthur + Aleñá/Puig

That is a weak midfield trio. Need some steel in there.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Rakitic has been our best midfielder for couple of seasons now. Always turns up at big occasions, still wouldn't mind sacrificing him for Neygoat.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:01 pm

I agree but Rakitic is far from steel. We still have Arturo Vidal. Roberto is quite good at DM too.

Not a perfect midfield but imo Rakitic is only making us weaker by being a snail.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:12 pm

Lucifer wrote:Rakitic has been our best midfielder for couple of seasons now. Always turns up at big occasions, still wouldn't mind sacrificing him for Neygoat.

I think he was mostly carried by prime MSN. After 3 preseason games you can already see De Jong is 6x the player.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:15 pm

Barça’s operation to sign Neymar could cost up to Coutinho + Rakitic + €100m. [le parisen via el chiringuito]

They prolly value Coutinho at like 50mil which is fair if anything
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:25 pm

I’m actually hoping you get Neymar! I really don’t want his antics and crowd at Madrid, his behavior is much more suited to the Barca culture.

As far as the futbol player, as Doc said you will already be winning la liga (although I do think there will be some competition from Atleti) and going far in CL without him  (plus he usually fakes injury to go back to Brasil to party when the important CL games take place)

But my real reason is the prize at PSG is Mbappe and we wouldn’t get him with Neymar on team.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Myesyats wrote:Barça’s operation to sign Neymar could cost up to Coutinho + Rakitic + €100m. [le parisen via el chiringuito]

They prolly value Coutinho at like 50mil which is fair if anything
That is a fair deal, although I feel your midfield is going to be very exposed especially given the fact that your forwards don't press. I would much rather give Arthur away than Rakitić given the fact that the Brazilian is not good at ball recovery at all.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next