L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 36 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by NeganIsco on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:20 am

@Myesyats wrote:Listen I dont know where you live but I'm sure there are resources and facilities around where you can seek help and finally make a change. Remember you are not alone, you are a survivor. Take that with you and go out into the world. If you are being molested by your uncle, dial 1-800-273-8255. Talk to somebody. Don't suppress your anger by making insulting posts on the Internet.

Pretty sure you know all about that... does he have similar facial features as Neymar?

Laughing

NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 36 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Myesyats on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:23 am

If whatever we write applies to ourselves, you're a "thick idiot who was dropped as a kid, lives in his mom's basement and doesn't take his pills". Which I assume is spot on.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:30 pm

This new guy just talking shit for no reason. Seriously man it’s a football forum
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Is he really SuperFloren ? Back in the day he was writing crazy stuff but never to this extent. used to love read his threads :ROFL:

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 36 Nail-biting-gif-7

This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:05 pm

@Valkyrja wrote:Is he really SuperFloren ? Back in the day he was writing crazy stuff but never to this extent. used to love read his threads :ROFL:

I refuse to believe that. Floren's posts were always characerized by his broken English, irony, and a hate towards Barca that was so hysterical, that you couldn't take it seriously. He occasionally had beef with some posters, but it was more of the banter sort. I assume whoever suggested he is Superfloren, said so in jest - because there's nothing similar about them.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:36 pm

Floren never said anything personal to anyone and it was all characterised on the context of banter and context to football, rather than try-hard edgy ad-hominem to which has little to do with the topics themselves.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:38 pm

You guys give trolls all the attention they ask when they come here and then you complain when they post. He is a clear troll trying to wind up people and you guys fell for it head first. Just ignore or put him on your ignore list lol

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:28 am

To be fair, PSG does need Neymar more than Barca needs him. The man just needs to get his mind sorted out and remember he is extremely good at this thing called football.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:03 pm

HOLY HOLY HEAVENLY CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!! :Shock:

You have no right to come back and score a goal like that you freaking sweet man :bow:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:09 pm

A 92 min bicycle kick winner after being booed, insulted all game in his own stadium? Laughing don't think I've ever seeing any more clutch scissor kick all my life tbh. Man is a proper ALPHA :bow:

BTW, Neymar scored that bicycle kick with his weaker foot :bow:

Inject it in my veins ffs :bow: :bow: :bow:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Wasn't exactly a bicycle but seeing him get booed all game and scoring the 90th minute winner was actually pretty funny.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Man shed a tear tonight

What a player.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:23 pm

Just saw the goal, what a beaut!

That must've been so awkward for PSG fans to celebrate the goal after whistling the man for 90 min straight.

Really glad he didn't sign for Barça. What a terrific player!

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36