Vibe
Freeza
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
14 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:50 am

CBarca wrote:Timberwolves rofl

Knicks, Suns and TWolves...which one is the worst?

I mean the Knicks apparently not valuing KD at a max, and everything they've done in a big market like NY...they have to be the worst. But man is life as a TWolves fan sad. I don't even have a rivalry with them, I love Minnesota as a state and I hope the TWolves do well

I am fully convinced Kyrie persuaded KD about the Knicks' evil energy with his Jedi light forces and told him Nets is tje better option in NY.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:51 am

I mean the Knicks apparently not valuing KD at a max, and everything they've done in a big market like NY...they have to be the worst. But man is life as a TWolves fan sad. I don't even have a rivalry with them, I love Minnesota as a state and I hope the TWolves do well

I am fully convinced Kyrie persuaded KD about the Knicks' evil energy with his Jedi light forces and told him Nets is tje better option in NY.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:52 am

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:57 am

We got Derrick Favors.

Two good vets for Zion to learn from cheers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:48 pm

Bulls having a decent off-season, too. Added Thad Young and Tomas Satoransky. Can still add a C or SF. Too bad that RoLo left, but cool to see him join his brother.

Satoransky
Lavine
Porter Jr
Markkanen
Carter Jr / vet C

Thaddeus Young as the 6th man.

If Markkanen and Carter Jr can take even a small step forward, that's a decent team that could make the playoffs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Oh, Portis and Gibson to the Knicks with Randle? A pretty sure sign of despair when you sign three PFs in free agency xD
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:56 pm

Knicks are such a horrible franchise lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:55 pm

I think the Knicks are making solid moves given the circumstances. 2 year contracts all over. Getting shooters that fit well with RJ Barrett’s style so he can develop the right way.

As long the contracts are two years the money is irrelevant, since next FA class is absolute shit
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:17 pm

They traded a potential star, Porzingis, to create cap space for a very good free agency summer and they've got Randle and Portis to show for it. You can't call that solid in any way.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Eh they signed a bunch of power forwards lol.

Stop defending them because they signed one of your Lakers kids lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Art Morte wrote:They traded a potential star, Porzingis, to create cap space for a very good free agency summer and they've got Randle and Portis to show for it. You can't call that solid in any way.

Porzingis is a good player with a terrible basketball body, huge injury concerns and extremely overpaid. They would have crippled themselves giving him the max.

Now they've got almost no cap on the books for next free agent class in two years. They've got about 80m in cap for when that time comes, plenty for two stars.

The moves they made right now are good for Knicks's main objective right now. Giving RJ the right situation to become a star. They've signed players that fit very well with his playing style, and I think they're good moves considering they've only given more than 2 years to Randle.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Eh they signed a bunch of power forwards lol.

Keeping cap open for next free agency class and surrounding a playmaker with shooters is bad.

Okay.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Top free agents next year:
Demar Derozan
Serge Ibaka
Draymond Green
Andre Drummond
Gallinari
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:41 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Eh they signed a bunch of power forwards lol.

Keeping cap open for next free agency class and surrounding a playmaker with shooters is bad.

Okay.

What shooters are these? known snipers Randle, Gibson and Portis lol?

Also they'll do the same thing again next year and the year after, they deserve no benefit of the doubt for doing what they've always done.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:50 pm

I'm speaking about these 3

Portis last year = 39.3% on 3.8 attempts
Bullock last year = 38% on 6.2 attempts
Ellington last year = 37% on 7.0 attempts, and this was a down year

Even Randle was slight under average from that range, and can easily improve. He shot 34.4% on 2.7
___

It doesn't matter if they do the same thing each year. These moves were the right moves to make given the circumstances.
The wrong moves would've been to give players more than two year and limited the small chance of landing free agents in two years.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:22 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread D-ZxzvsUEAMGvDn
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:24 pm

They had the cap space to sign two stars this summer and got fuck all, nothing suggests they'll do any better in a two years' time.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:27 pm

Art Morte wrote:They had the cap space to sign two stars this summer and got fuck all, nothing suggests they'll do any better in a two years' time.

They still have to put themselves in the position.

Should they have maxed out Randle instead?

I'm not quite sure what a lot of you guys think they should do.

Right now they're following the Nets and Lakers playbook. Don't tie up too much cap space in long contracts and put young talent in a position to develop.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Freeza wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread D-ZxzvsUEAMGvDn
Do they know something about the Clippers that we don't hmm like maybe agreed terms with Kawhi
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:35 pm

Troy Daniels on the min is a good get. He’s a poor man’s Seth Curry and for a lot less.

Good thing we’re giving Bron shooters
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:41 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread D-ZxzvsUEAMGvDn
Do they know something about the Clippers that we don't hmm like maybe agreed terms with Kawhi

If 9-1 were good odds I’d agree hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:59 pm

It's good odds if they're getting Kawhi, if they're not they shouldn't even be in the 20s.

So it makes little sense on multiple levels.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Stephen A saying Andre is working non a buyout with Memphis and is gonna sign with us.

Makes sense. He’s already getting paid so he can take the minimum and play for a ring
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:36 pm

Mind, I never know how those odds numbers work and how they come up with it 😂 but they're at the same odds as us, so that's why I questioned it
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:42 pm

El Gunner wrote:Mind, I never know how those odds numbers work and how they come up with it 😂 but they're at the same odds as us, so that's why I questioned it

Well you just signed the Iggy slayer tbf
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next