Vibe
Freeza
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
14 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:02 am

It's scary how athletic this dude is lol, he literally could be anything.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Is Griffin a god? I'm pretty sure he's a god.

I thought he was retiring lol, do we get even a single good thing happening this off season? Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:54 pm

CBarca wrote:People would be a lot more angry if what Kawhi did ruined parity

However, Kawhi ruined a middling OKC team and created a contender in the West to compete against the Lakers (who everyone hates) and Golden State (who everyone hates because of their dominance).

He did kind of slay the Raptors by leaving, but they'll still make the playoffs and be an OK team. Plus, they got a championship so nobody really minds including Toronto fans

That is to say: people aren't saying much because Kawhi did something that they liked and will create a more interesting NBA season. LeBron on the other hand (and the Lakers organization as a whole of course) tried to create a big three of him, Kawhi, and AD. Of course people would hate that.

I'm not saying it's not hypocritical. It is. But it worked out in a way people like, so people are OK with it

Personally I don't mind any of these recruiting efforts, it's just normal that competitive guys want to create the most competitive team possible. It does kinda suck for small market teams, but cannot really be helped.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:58 pm

Patty McCaw has 3 rings out of 3 seasons, and he never recruited anybody tbh.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:25 pm

I mean next season is the first time in forever that nobody has a big 3 of some kind.

Everyone who is competing has two stars and several role players to support them, which is good for the league.

It's 3 and 4 star studded players on the same team which people criticize, if Kawhi went to the Lakers he would have been criticized and rightly so.

The difference is pretty obvious.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:27 pm

You guys think Towns is next to leave ? His current franchise is not very good and they are going nowhere. His teammates are far below him in terms of talent.

Makes sense if he asks for a trade ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 pm

Warrior wrote:You guys think Towns is next to leave ? His current franchise is not very good and they are going nowhere. His teammates are far below him in terms of talent.

Makes sense if he asks for a trade ?

We're way too early for that, next on the medias hitlist of preying like a vulture on a small market is Giannis.

Fortunately for Milwaukee they are actually winning so he may stay but he is who the media will try to force to a big market now AD is gone.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Giannis to leave MKE is gonna be everywhere from now on. Bout to be very annoyed.

Bucks signing his brother tho lmao

We're gonna do anything to get his signature
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:03 pm

As if I could love this guy more...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ss-7Ahz6cQ

Seems like a genuine good person, really lowkey excited about this signing. He can run the floor well, can defend the rim and can turn the pick n roll well. Young, fast, exuberant and willing to learn. I think he will learn a lot more from the bigger San Fransisco environment as a person, and will feel embraced by the Warriors team culture. Just needs to stick it through the inevitable lows and tough moments.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:27 am

There's challenges in NBA now. About time. If they use them during/instead of a timeout it won't slow the game down more than it already is.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:44 pm

How is Taurean Prince in Brooklyn? WTF is this

When
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:49 pm

Vibe wrote:How is Taurean Prince in Brooklyn? WTF is this

When

A month ago, got traded for 2 first round picks. One of those picks got turned into a trade for the fourth overall pick DeAndre Hunter from Pelicans.

Atlanta has some great young players right now. Think John Collins will be a big big deal this year. Hell, he was already a 20/10 player at 21, which is incredible.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:12 am

Hayes and NAW look insanely good in summer league.

They might get more minutes than i thought.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Nets will be a threat before KD returns...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:11 pm

Boogie looks really slim already. Have high hopes. Hope he can stay healthy. He deserves a big pay day after the season.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 D_KdzjzXUAECcJx
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:56 pm

His weight hasn't been the issue tbf.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:His weight hasn't been the issue tbf.

Weight is an issue when it comes to injuries. So in any case it's good to see him in good shape. He's not been fat for some time, but he's never been in incredible shape either. It can only be good for his body, since he's not incredibly athletic to begin with.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Oh i agree, i honestly think it was pretty good before the injury in the playoffs.

I do honestly feel that people would see him differently if that injury didn't happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Oh i agree, i honestly think it was pretty good before the injury in the playoffs.

I do honestly feel that people would see him differently if that injury didn't happen.

He was great before the quad. I never expected it tbh. I think it's absolutely wild how he returned that fast from the worst injury in sports while looking in great shape.

He had 16/8/3.5 in 25 minutes and could barely get more than a minimum it seems. It's weird to me. Unless he really wanted to play with LeBron and AD that badly.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Perception is reality often sadly, if that injury never happened I'm convinced somebody is giving him similar money to say what Bogdanovic got.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:10 am

Even with he injury it's startling. I'm kinda wondering if it would have been better to get Cousins instead of Robin Lopez.

Robin does protect the paint well though and he's gonna be great for morale in the locker room with the bros reunited. I'm not upset with it since he's not gonna have TOO many minutes.

But any team could use Cousins for as cheap as he is rn. He's got the talent to at least throw him 15-20 minutes a game and see what he can do with the squad
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:41 am

Looks like Westbrook is being traded to Rockets for CP3 2 first rounds 2024/2026 and 2 swap trades.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:46 am

Harden is such a bitch. If he couldnt handle CP3, then no way he handles Westbrick again.

The door is officially closed on Houston. CP3 running that offense was the best thing they had going.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:12 am

Picks are overrated tbh.

All you need is cap space and a sunny town.

People finally realizing this and giving away shitloads of picks. Even if you draft a superstar, by the time he actually becomes one, guess what, he wants a trade to play with his buddies elsewhere.

Building a future takes years and guarantees no success, while now you can just sign 2 star free agents and you're set up immediately.

It ain't pretty but it is what it is.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:39 am

Wild trade considering how Morey has been a Westbrook hater for years
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next