Mobile Gaming

3 posters

Go down

Mobile Gaming Empty Mobile Gaming

Post by Blue Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:02 am

I haven't touched a gaming console for a long time; playing exclusively Pubg Mobile at the moment. Played a good bit of Fifa mobile too, do not recommend honestly but it was fun for a little while.

Any mobile gamers here? If so what games are you playing?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Mobile Gaming Empty Re: Mobile Gaming

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:00 am

Haven't played mobile games since earlier this decade when I realised it is exactly that which drains your phone's battery the quickest Very Happy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:18 am

Mobile Gaming is legit. I'm a convert on the current generation of phones, lot of decent RPG's and MP games, good for casual experiences on a commute etc. Still yet to get around to trying PUBG Mobile, but I've heard very good things and that it runs incredibly well, better than on the XBOX lol.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:55 pm

Firenze wrote:Mobile Gaming is legit. I'm a convert on the current generation of phones, lot of decent RPG's and MP games, good for casual experiences on a commute etc. Still yet to get around to trying PUBG Mobile, but I've heard very good things and that it runs incredibly well, better than on the XBOX lol.

PUBG rans extremely well on my Iphone 7, i can only imagine how it runs on the latest Iphone and current gen phones. The control is super smooth bar a few exceptions i haven't had any trouble with the network. The game is very fun, you can team up with known people or with randoms. I really like how this game doesn't have any grind element. Regardless how long you have played everyone starts the same in every game. You level up but this only to calibrate your opponents to your current level.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down