41 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:50 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Kaladin wrote:Why the fuck does it feel like we lost

Where the fuck is Giampaolo ball

And FUCK these Serie A refs, fucking built like tanks but have the brain of a peanut.

Next we are we gonna lose 4-0 or 3-0?

This.

A win we all as Milanisti celebrate regardless of how ugly the win but this feels even uglier than a draw and just feels somehow so..wrong.

The points earned today stay today and will do little beyond maybe reinforcing that this approach was adequate enough, to which in provinciale coaches is a common thought.

Giamponani doesn't need time, he needs balls.

frankly giampaolo is acting like a sook...
seriously after 1-0 ....
its not freaking sampdoria man.... u gotta go 2-0, 3-0 4-0 up.. cant give charge and pissed motivated hellas venoa to settle for draw or even win cuz they were the likely team to score...

he doesnt have balls seriously because he could have got some fresh legs like leao

he has like 70 - 80 million worth of players starting from bench wtf and playing with players who were about to be shipped at end of season...

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:53 pm

Kaladin wrote:Relax lad, we won, go lookup xGoals for Astana, you've got a big game Thursday night

thanks for reminding me, srsly

had no idea we were playing this thursday

shame it's a home-tie and not a glamorous trip to the Kazakh capital to kick off our EL campaign though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Theo is fit, he's training with the first team

But now that Calabria is out, Giampaolo is going to be coy about starting 2 new fullbacks for the derby.

And i doubt Biglia will be dropped

Most likely we will see the same formation as today but with Conti and Rebic in for Paqueta and Calabria
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Kaladin wrote:Piatek 0-1

Now watch Hellas nick one in

@Cas Cross and Inshallah with Suso rofl

Its frightening how much we depend on him

It's such an eyesore to watch.

Suso receives the ball on the right wing -> Suso looks at Calabria who makes a decoy run on the overlap -> Suso then looks at Kessie who makes an underlap run himself

He then has three choices:

1- Slide the ball to Kessie who when he receives the ball his first touch sends it out of play or he'll either stupidly shield it then pass the ball back to Suso

2- Or he'll send it to Calabria who will take a heavy first touch himself and then send in a cruiserweight cross which hits the first defenders

3- This is the most common. He does a little feint to create himself space and send in a cross himself which gets cleared 98% of the time.

This has been going on for years ffs. I'm in pain.

that and i think giampaolo is asking some or most of the players who have their own playing style to play something other than how they normally play. whatever that is clearly both coach and players has been a letdown

pretty sure giampaolo is still going to say oh i have new ideas..
he will probably play the same set of players and add borini and castillejo as his change and leave all the supposedly top players on the bench because they are not yet 'fit' at this point of the season...

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:57 pm

JespSwe wrote:seriously giampaolo is making me miss gattuso, we were doing just fine by the end of the season but really we had chance to clear calhanoglu rodriguez kessie,

seriously i still dont get how giampaolo still needs time to prepare and get his idea mould into team when he had 3-4 months now to prepare and thats btw without any european comittments... wtf...

and i had been saying this again and i will say again calabria, calhanouglu rodriguez and kessie they are going to be a massive liability in this team costing us

Because the squad isn't made for it. Which players are the ones that are supposed to play a fluid passing game?

Only Paqueta and Bennacer seem the capable kind.

He had to switch from his preferred formation (4-3-1-2) because the players are not made for it. Maybe he will have to change from his preferred tactics (quick passing game) because the players are just not capable.

The mercato was strange, and it built on existing mistakes. What is even Castillejo? Suso and Calhanoglu are too one dimensional.

Rebic is nice, Bennacer is better than all the midfielders except Kessie (c). Paqueta is better, again, but not brilliant. It hard to see coherence in this team.

There is a lot of work to do and this season Inter are not messing around so there is only 1 CL spot left. Roma has the better squad of the ones left. Difficult to see much for Milan unless it's an outstanding season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:57 pm

Kaladin wrote:Theo is fit, he's training with the first team

But now that Calabria is out, Giampaolo is going to be coy about starting 2 new fullbacks for the derby.

And i doubt Biglia will be dropped

Most likely we will see the same formation as today but with Conti and Rebic in for Paqueta and Calabria

he is going to play castillejo and borini
he will probably going to come out and say i got so many ideas for this team...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:02 pm

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:seriously giampaolo is making me miss gattuso, we were doing just fine by the end of the season but really we had chance to clear calhanoglu rodriguez kessie,

seriously i still dont get how giampaolo still needs time to prepare and get his idea mould into team when he had 3-4 months now to prepare and thats btw without any european comittments... wtf...

and i had been saying this again and i will say again calabria, calhanouglu rodriguez and kessie they are going to be a massive liability in this team costing us

Because the squad isn't made for it. Which players are the ones that are supposed to play a fluid passing game?

Only Paqueta and Bennacer seem the capable kind.

He had to switch from his preferred formation (4-3-1-2) because the players are not made for it. Maybe he will have to change from his preferred tactics (quick passing game) because the players are just not capable.

The mercato was strange, and it built on existing mistakes. What is even Castillejo? Suso and Calhanoglu are too one dimensional.

Rebic is nice, Bennacer is better than all the midfielders except Kessie (c). Paqueta is better, again, but not brilliant. It hard to see coherence in this team.

There is a lot of work to do and this season Inter are not messing around so there is only 1 CL spot left. Roma has the better squad of the ones left. Difficult to see much for Milan unless it's an outstanding season.

i get that the squad isnt made for his ideas but sometimes giampaolo needs to stop being like he is a professor and stick to logic

just play the damn 4-3-3 end of
i get that he was brought to show case his philosophy but like u said if milan hasnt got a bloody squad for it to play 4-3-1-2 he has to accept what he can work with .

this just reminds me of how benitez came to inter and try to change everything and the team got worse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:04 pm

if verona hadn't got their player sent off, i was pretty convinced milan wouldnt have registered a single shot on goal...

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:09 pm

I agree. He has to adapt and make the team ever whichever way. I just see the main problem in the summers, not now in september. The way the squad is built is poor.

For now, Milan has won 2 of the three matches so there is time.

Inter
@Torino
Fiorentina
@Genoa

then the season will start, or end right away for Giampaolo
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:17 pm

rincon wrote:I agree. He has to adapt and make the team ever whichever way. I just see the main problem in the summers, not now in september. The way the squad is built is poor.

For now, Milan has won 2 of the three matches so there is time.

Inter
@Torino
Fiorentina
@Genoa

then the season will start, or end right away for Giampaolo

ye actually understandably we had mass exodus of players but it was opportunity to assess entire team

and in fact lot of even first team players were on market to meet FFP and not even supposed to be in the club and bring in new players to fit giampaolo ideas but it didnt materialized.
then with haste we brought players whom clearly doesnt fit to giampaolo system

but anyway that is gone now and until coach can play his way he has to be flexible with ideas and do the best he can with players he has got and i agree what u mean .... there were opportunities to make changes but lot of factors to why it didnt happen right away in maldini / boban's defense

tbh milan could have got results as worse has fiorentina has now or lot worse - for 2 games now we have been fortunate and like u said, giampaolo needs to stop thinking he got backing of maldini / boban the whole club because there is no such thing has backing when he is in big club.... club and fans wants immediate results, questions will be asked

end of the day thats what he signed up for ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:23 pm

Giampaolo may not being Wowing us with his tactics so far but no doubt the man himself is intelligent and aware enough to know despite Boban and Maldini's backing, that Boban is a heavily critical presence and Maldini is known to be very ruthless when it comes down to matters.

His lack of risk is going to be counter-active to him as if the fans fail to see inherent development of the squad and youth, lack of aesthetic football to which we've been trying for years and results below 4th spot then there is just nothing to go by on a man who's tactics already are painting a provinciale canvas.

I love the 4-3-1-2 & 4-3-2-1 for all it presents but they are not so congruent with his ideas themselves that essentially leave the midfield open with the pressing and emphasis on faster build-up passing.

If he is trying to drill his ideas in a limited squad rather than adapting to the limits of the roster itself, it will make for a risk that could yield no benefits and managers like these usually are painfully slow to learn from mistakes.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:10 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Giampaolo may not being Wowing us with his tactics so far but no doubt the man himself is intelligent and aware enough to know despite Boban and Maldini's backing, that Boban is a heavily critical presence and Maldini is known to be very ruthless when it comes down to matters.

His lack of risk is going to be counter-active to him as if the fans fail to see inherent development of the squad and youth, lack of aesthetic football to which we've been trying for years and results below 4th spot then there is just nothing to go by on a man who's tactics already are painting a provinciale canvas.

I love the 4-3-1-2 & 4-3-2-1 for all it presents but they are not so congruent with his ideas themselves that essentially leave the midfield open with the pressing and emphasis on faster build-up passing.

If he is trying to drill his ideas in a limited squad rather than adapting to the limits of the roster itself, it will make for a risk that could yield no benefits and managers like these usually are painfully slow to learn from mistakes.

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 20 Source

meanwhile giampaolo ...

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 20 E0dc96218c92acf384a9d534325d0a47

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:52 am

Tolkien reference Heart :wub:

And it is apt.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:28 am

Wtf some old-ass pundit on Italian TV said about Lukaku that "you'll be all right if you have ten bananas to give him to eat" and got quickly fired. How can you be that stupid Very Happy

Lukaku's Inter transfer probably making a lot of black players think twice about going to Serie A.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:27 pm

Yeah the guy's 83 so he probably thought it a harmless joke about how to properly motivate him. And that's how it would've been perceived 20 or 30 years ago. No one would've batted at an eye at this.

I suppose, the question that I have is this: Given this day and age and with so much technology and information at our fingertips, Should he have known better? Can we really use his age as a valid excuse in this scenario? Or are we to just accept that he's been living under a rock for the past 20 to 30 years so he should've been given a pass instead of fired?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:31 pm

You cant be saying that on tv about a racist incident no matter what age you are. Of course he got fired instantly.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Honestly I didn't even know who was this Passirani
Minor """ pundit """ of a regional network

0 :16 , before yesterday he was popular just because another ""pundit"" had taken away his toupet on live tv

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:46 pm

Art Morte wrote:Wtf some old-ass pundit on Italian TV said about Lukaku that "you'll be all right if you have ten bananas to give him to eat" and got quickly fired. How can you be that stupid Very Happy

Lukaku's Inter transfer probably making a lot of black players think twice about going to Serie A.

What about abuse racial got by Pogba last month
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:14 pm

yeah I was reading the article and asking myself how do you not figure that is career suicide when saying that, but then it said he was 80 years old, heh. Who has 80 year old pundits ffs.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:21 pm

Wenger and Souness
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:29 pm

Robespierre wrote:Honestly I didn't even know who was this Passirani
Minor """ pundit """ of a regional network

0 :16 , before yesterday he was popular just because another ""pundit"" had taken away his toupet on live tv

lmao

Italy seem to have a huge amount of these kind of low quality/budget football shows, wish we had a similar amount.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:00 pm

McLewis wrote:Yeah the guy's 83 so he probably thought it a harmless joke about how to properly motivate him. And that's how it would've been perceived 20 or 30 years ago. No one would've batted at an eye at this.

I suppose, the question that I have is this: Given this day and age and with so much technology and information at our fingertips, Should he have known better? Can we really use his age as a valid excuse in this scenario? Or are we to just accept that he's been living under a rock for the past 20 to 30 years so he should've been given a pass instead of fired?

If his age is used as an excuse then we have to ask how on earth he can be a football pundit, because surely if you've followed football even half-seriously in the 21th century you would know about the fight against racism in football. If he doesn't know about that, he probably does not know who is Burnley's right-back, for example, and how can you take a pundit like that seriously?

Robespierre wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Wtf some old-ass pundit on Italian TV said about Lukaku that "you'll be all right if you have ten bananas to give him to eat" and got quickly fired. How can you be that stupid Very Happy

It's a different thing receiving racial abuse from idiots in the crowd or social media than from a "professional" pundit on TV x)
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:05 pm

Robespierre wrote:

Are you referring to the twitter posts aimed at him and Rashford? Or did this get said in the stadium at the game?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Art Morte wrote:
McLewis wrote:Yeah the guy's 83 so he probably thought it a harmless joke about how to properly motivate him. And that's how it would've been perceived 20 or 30 years ago. No one would've batted at an eye at this.

If his age is used as an excuse then we have to ask how on earth he can be a football pundit, because surely if you've followed football even half-seriously in the 21th century you would know about the fight against racism in football. If he doesn't know about that, he probably does not know who is Burnley's right-back, for example, and how can you take a pundit like that seriously?

Agreed. He's regional so thankfully his platform is quite small. I've observed that defenders of this type of behavior seem to conflate age with willful ignorance. As if it's ok to be willfully ignorant as long as one isn't being actually racist. For me, they are the same thing.

This is even more insidious than saying "We're just saying racist shit to throw off opposition players. We're doing it to support our team any way we can. So we're not actually racist." Because where as that was blatantly racist, this seems to be perceived as more nuanced. It's not.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Art Morte wrote:

Robespierre wrote:

It's a different thing receiving racial abuse from idiots in the crowd or social media than from a "professional" pundit on TV x)

But  he is not even professional , well we are talking really about a some paesant
We're not talking about Sky Italy, Mediaset or even Dazn
We're talking about an insignificant network of a programme tv that is a mix of cabaret and "bar sport" where """ pundits""" are paid per "attendance tokens" (they've not regular contract, paid in basis to presence . In  fact he wasn't really fired, simply he won't invited again) .
The man is an idiot etc that's clear
And promtly everyone kept the distances from him even in that programme ( so, I'd not extend the blame)
So how could you generalize this,
I mean if  " black players shouldn't play in Serie A because of it , for me it's  is a generalization  who banalizes   problem of racism.
Moreover Racism is a matter in Italian stadiums (and that's true of course, and in fact that's the problem , not a Passirani not even known by me ) but if we want to believe racism is just a problem of Serie A we're not going to resolve situation but we're underrating the problem.
Ok no twitter, so wasn't also Sterling booed at Stamford Bridge for example ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:14 pm

Robespierre wrote:
But  he is not even professional , well we are talking really about a some paesant
We're not talking about Sky Italy, Mediaset or even Dazn
We're talking about an insignificant network of a programme tv that is a mix of cabaret and "bar sport" where """ pundits""" are paid per "attendance tokens" (they've not regular contract, paid in basis to presence . In  fact he wasn't really fired, simply he won't invited again) .
The man is an idiot etc that's clear
And promtly everyone kept the distances from him even in that programme ( so, I'd not extend the blame)
So how could you generalize this,
I mean if  " black players shouldn't play in Serie A because of it , for me it's  is a generalization  who banalizes   problem of racism.
Moreover Racism is a matter in Italian stadiums (and that's true of course, and in fact that's the problem , not a Passirani not even known by me ) but if we want to believe racism is just a problem of Serie A we're not going to resolve situation but we're underrating the problem.
Ok no twitter, so wasn't also Sterling booed at Stamford Bridge for example ?

There is racism in every country, not just Italy, but I cannot see an incident like this happening on TV in England (for example), no matter how regional the programme is.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next