Sina
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
Myesyats
Firenze
47 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:52 pm

rincon wrote:"Icardi decides: if not Juve then he will stay at Inter"

Stay safe @robespierre

If he's better than Madzukic and Higuain, as I was told, (then by extension he's clearly better than Lukaku too btw), what's the loss?

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:53 pm

Luca wrote:
Firenze wrote:Been hearing about Mejbri for ages, name is too memorable to forget.

anyway I'm convinced 90% of the talk about Dybala is just clueless journalist speak, lot of contradicting stuff out there, keep seeing that he wants 250K per week after tax, which apparently puts him in par with Sanchez (grr)

I get that he would like to stay in Turin so he will try to demand his worth but he isn't an elite player, hasn't proven he can cut it in the GOAT league like Sanchez had (even if it turned out to be a disaster) guy is a B+ player as far as I'm concerned, always has been. He improves us, don't get me wrong, but he isn't worth that ffs.

Hope we tell him to GTFO and sign Fernandes and then just sell Lukaku for 50M to Inter

I also hope Dybala torpedos this deal ffs

Honestly, you can't do this. That's not a way to do things. Swap Lukaku and Dybala, with Man United? THat's simply not something that you do as a club that values common sense and proper squad building.
Sorry, that's an abomination.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:03 pm

City have restarted talks with Juventus over Cancelo, Juventus want 60m and Man City are offering Danilo as part of the deal. (Sky)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:05 pm

Higuain Lukaku
CR7
Can1 Can2 Pjanic
Sandro DeLigt Chiellini Danilo
Chesney
never mind Ajax, this team gets knocked out by Feyenoord ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Stay safe @robespierre

If he's better than Madzukic and Higuain, as I was told, (then by extension he's clearly better than Lukaku too btw), what's the loss?

The loss is he is extremely disliked by Inter fans, robes included, and Inter management has stated that he is out of their plans totally, frozen out of the squad and the only way for him to play is to leave. Doesn't leave Inter in a great position.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:17 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Luca wrote:
Firenze wrote:Been hearing about Mejbri for ages, name is too memorable to forget.

anyway I'm convinced 90% of the talk about Dybala is just clueless journalist speak, lot of contradicting stuff out there, keep seeing that he wants 250K per week after tax, which apparently puts him in par with Sanchez (grr)

I get that he would like to stay in Turin so he will try to demand his worth but he isn't an elite player, hasn't proven he can cut it in the GOAT league like Sanchez had (even if it turned out to be a disaster) guy is a B+ player as far as I'm concerned, always has been. He improves us, don't get me wrong, but he isn't worth that ffs.

Hope we tell him to GTFO and sign Fernandes and then just sell Lukaku for 50M to Inter

I also hope Dybala torpedos this deal ffs

Honestly, you can't do this. That's not a way to do things. Swap Lukaku and Dybala, with Man United? THat's simply not something that you do as a club that values common sense and proper squad building.
Sorry, that's an abomination.

I agree brother Hans. I’m not in favour of the swap. I can rationalize more a Dybala exit but not like this. Dybala has been a very up and down player these past two seasons.

Went from being very poor in the CL final to having his best start to a season ever, to being red carded in the CL against Madrid, and eventually being benched for important matches - benched against Inter despite being healthy.

This season, even worse. His worse scoring season and his least influential season. I thought a new manager, especially one that likes to attack would give him new life at Juve and all indications were him staying until a week ago.

That’s the Dybala side.

The Lukaku side... I just don’t rate him. He’ll probably score a lot of goals, he’s only 26, but meh, we’ll see what happens.

I always said I prefer Icardi, also not at the expense of Dybala though - should be considered separate m

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:47 pm

Tottenham are formalizing the signing of Giovani lo Celso, for which they will pay Betis £55m (Francesc Aguilar)

RPT: Tottenham are negotiating for Bruno Fernandes

Tanguy
Lo Celso - - Bruno

Match Day 2, City vs Spurs to decide the league hmm :coffee:

@CBarca
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:55 pm

rincon wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Stay safe @robespierre

The loss is he is extremely disliked by Inter fans, robes included, and Inter management has stated that he is out of their plans totally, frozen out of the squad and the only way for him to play is to leave. Doesn't leave Inter in a great position.

But I could even accept that he stays tbh, but club doesn't want it absolutely
So it is not Easy but i don't image him again at Inter

Icardi - Dybala could be happy everyone :coffee:

I ' ve read we are giving Nainggolan to Fiorentina on loan
Nainggolan is another undesired player
Loan is ridicolous  , there're rumours he was even in Florence yesteday

Anyway I am also in Florence these days. i haven't seen him. So , it's fake.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:13 pm

DAMN i havent been this hyped for a young striker since Silva Pato
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:15 pm

in this market you really think Mehlan are signing a legit future star? lol

this guy will be in Russia 18 months from now, won't even hit 10 goals
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:16 pm

should have signed Fekir, would have absolutely dominated Serie A.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Since it seems Dybala is getting pushed out, yes, a swap with Icardi would satisfy both clubs.

Why the board (Paratici & Nedved) absolutely want Dybala to leave, to the point we'd get a misfit like Lukaku in exchange, surely because of private things. It's not due to his football skills and it's not due to Sarri.

Coach said he values Dybala a lot and intends to play him as SS/false 9. That was like 2 weeks ago, i remember reading precisely that, it's not a fake quote. So i assume Sarri has no influence in the mercato. In fact i don't remember many arrivals at Napoli or Chelsea, i think he prefers to mold the squad he is given to his own ideas. But he seems to have a close bond with Jorginho who follow him in England... i wish he came to Juve now...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:20 pm

United have scheduled an appointment this week with Kalidou Koulibaly’s agent, Fali Ramadani.

LAAAAAAAAAAAADS, potentially looking at the greatest window of all time here

Martial Dybala Rashford
Fernandes
Pogba Matic
Shaw Koulibaly Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:22 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:22 pm

Before flying back to Turin from his holidays, Paulo Dybala told his friends in Laguna Larga (Argentina) that he feels betrayed by Juventus. He wants everyone to know that he wants to be the architect of his own destiny #mulive [il bianconero]

Punished Paulo, uff. Fantastic, hope he channels this aggression into his performances in the PL.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Firenze wrote:Before flying back to Turin from his holidays, Paulo Dybala told his friends in Laguna Larga (Argentina) that he feels betrayed by Juventus. He wants everyone to know that he wants to be the architect of his own destiny #mulive [il bianconero]

Punished Paulo, uff. Fantastic, hope he channels this aggression into his performances in the PL.

Guy thinks he's Seth Rollins ffs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Firenze wrote:Before flying back to Turin from his holidays, Paulo Dybala told his friends in Laguna Larga (Argentina) that he feels betrayed by Juventus. He wants everyone to know that he wants to be the architect of his own destiny #mulive [il bianconero]

Wtf is wrong with Juve i would like to know

Guys like Dybala and Higuain deserve more respect, football players are humans above and not merchandise. Me i have not forgotten how Marchisio was treated in his last 2 years. Shocking stuff
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:47 pm

Dybala introduction at Old Trafford gonna be like:

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:47 pm

Lukaku's introduction:

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:59 pm

Meanwhile, Leao's introduction, ES is Cole:

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:07 pm

Warrior wrote:

Wtf is wrong with Juve i would like to know

Guys like Dybala and Higuain deserve more respect, football players are humans above and not merchandise. Me i have not forgotten how Marchisio was treated in his last 2 years. Shocking stuff

How Marchisio was treated was 100% Allegri, not Juve management. That's my #1 complaint about Max, he failed with Marchisio.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:10 pm

I forgot Marchisio even existed until you mentioned it

I'd say Max was right considering he apparently only played 9 times for Zenit and was then released
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:15 pm

He got wrecked by injuries so he couldn't be our main midfielder anymore, but there were enough instances where he was fit through the seasons and Max neglected him to play Khedira for 1 million minutes in a row. Marchisio IS Juventus, he deserved better than that, he even made 0 fuss.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:32 pm

I was thinking back on our roads to CL success in recent years, and it made me wonder what we've been missing since that period of European steamrolling. Those incredibly decisive, under-appreciated players that do all the hard work and still receive nothing but criticism by fans. Where can we find more of those? No, where can you find more of those? Third-rate, German goalkeepers are now being sold with free shipping. Call now and get a Bundesliga trophy, completely free of charge. This ad is sponsored by Real Madrid.

201-6201-72018

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Lars-Unnerstall-ruhrnachricten-de
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:12 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:22 pm

BREAKING: Tottenham in talks with Sporting Lisbon over the signing of Bruno Fernandes, according to Sky Sources

sorry @sportsczy

Pogba stays

Martial Dybala Rashford
Pogba Matic Mctominumpty
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Bissaka
DDG
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next