Harry Maguire - World's most expensive defender

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Harry Maguire - World's most expensive defender - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Maguire - World's most expensive defender

Post by Warrior on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 pm

Is it true this could happen ?

I know nothing of UK politics (if no troll i'd suppose it would be very temporary)

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Harry Maguire - World's most expensive defender - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Maguire - World's most expensive defender

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:54 pm

No one knows tbh

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:06 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:No one knows tbh

Not really true. No one knows what possible deal would be agreed upon at the last minute, if that, but we do know what no deal Brexit does to expats. Everyone will need a work permit.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:05 pm

Last I heard there were provisional agreements in place already to stall, or tolerate, or provisionally maintain, the status of EU citizens in UK and UK citizens in EU even in case of a no deal brexit.

So even if EU players would need to get some paperwork at some point, it would certainly not be overnight.
For non-EU players nothing changes anyway.

The question is how much of these agreements is cnsituted by goodwill, and how much goodwill a Boris Johnson goverment is willing to give, or able to elicit.
Don't think EU governments would punish the Brits living in their countries for the buffoonery and insolence of their POS prime minister though

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:11 am

I've always liked Harry Maguire and found him a good defender. Technically decent too. I think he'll fit in well at Man U. Not worth anything near what was paid for him though, my lord.

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:12 am

@rincon wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:No one knows tbh

Not really true. No one knows what possible deal would be agreed upon at the last minute, if that, but we do know what no deal Brexit does to expats. Everyone will need a work permit.
Sure, but we don't know what that process looks like or if/for how long they'll be able to work while they get this new status. They may also not be allowed to return to the UK if they travel abroad for, say, a EL or CL game until this is sorted and I would expect there to be millions of applications they are in no way able to service under short notice.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:26 am

Exactly, that's the uncertain part, what the UK and EU will do after a no deal Brexit. Because what is certain is the EU/UK expats will need work visas. They sure wont deport everyone thoigh, so I expect they would postpone all existing cases until they can get through them all.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:43 am

These 2 matches were very very good. Have United found one of those players who they're waiting for years ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:45 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:You guys don't understand the most important thing about him. He is BRITISH. When Boris takes a leap off the precipice and delivers Brexit with no deal, all EU players will become automatically disqualified to work. But united have thought ahead. Which is why their all English transfer season will be a matter strike,no matter the price

I can't wait for The  Woodward is a football genius thread next year ffs
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2