The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by RealGunner on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:18 pm

Mkhitaryan is a hard worker who is still capable of scoring goals. He isn't finished but has gone really inconsistent. I think he will be better in Serie A than the PL.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Posts : 84119
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:24 pm

For the skill-set he possesses and how complete he is in so many areas including his understanding of the game I find it odd he has regressed as quickly as he has.


Obviously a confidence issue or just needs a new environment as otherwise he has been relatively productive statistically.

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9120
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by RealGunner on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:57 pm

What i like about him is that he never gives up even if he is having a shit match. He will always be involved in play and doesn't go into hiding.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 84119
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:05 pm

Still absolutely no comparison to the fantastic Mkhitaryan of Tuchel's BVB, and frankly not even the unfortunate first two BVB seasons.
His touch is poor, his dribblings unsuccessful, his passing erratic.
He's a shell of his former self.

Watzke was right, a player that took so long to find his form and get his confidence up shouldn't have left the moment he was doing well.

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 28097
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Anyway, what's been going on today? Anything I missed apart from Mkhi?

Did any noteworthy transfers still happen? Where did Neymar end up after all??

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 28097
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Casciavit on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:51 pm


_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Tumblr_ob135pIJqR1rcg6fwo1_500
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6990
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by sportsczy on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:59 pm

typical OM... we signed someone! We did we did we did!!! Some bloke from Nantes who isn't over 30 years old and won't need social security soon!!!!

But then again, we can't agree on the resale split so maybe not.

His name is Rongier and, really, what difference was he going to make anyhow. We preferred to spend millions on Villas Boas.

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18445
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:15 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:

Heard there's nothing to that.


Hans vs Falk let's go


Hans 1 Falk 0

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 28097
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:19 pm

The fact that Villas Boas STILL demands so much after being a total failure since his Porto days is insane.

So him and stupid monotone husky voice has to level his expectations this isn't Zenit.

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9120
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by sportsczy on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:22 pm

Arquitescu wrote:The fact that Villas Boas STILL demands so much after being a total failure since his Porto days is insane.

So him and stupid monotone husky voice has to level his expectations this isn't Zenit.

The "scouting" at OM only recognizes names they've seen in the newspapers... I feel bad for the fans. They deserve better than what the club gives them.

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18445
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:26 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:

Heard there's nothing to that.


Hans vs Falk let's go


Hans 1 Falk 0
how long did it take you to find this post? good on you


_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30541
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by sportsczy on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:30 pm

regarding Icardi... PSG have no backup CF and Cavani is getting injured A LOT the past 2 seasons. They had to do something.

Honestly, not a bad summer for PSG.

Herrera, Sarabia, Icardi, Gueye, Navas and Diallo. Not losing Neymar.

Leonardo is bringing some semblance of structure and logic back to the club.

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18445
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Robespierre on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:34 pm

We' re gonna win Ligue One now Proud @farfan

_________________
Tomorrow the revolution will rise up again and it will proclaim with trumpets blazing: I was, I am, I shall be!
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13606
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by McLewis on Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:58 pm

Hmm, apparently the Mkhi move is a dry loan. Just like the Smalling one. Low risk for us and a chance for him to restart his career.

One thing that I find interesting about this move is that due to him playing for Shakhtar and given Fonseca's tactics are very similar to Lucescu's before him.....this suits Mkhi as he'll have experience playing in this system. That bodes well for him and us.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 11199
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Kaladin on Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:59 pm

Mercato winners?

Atletico for me, some shrewd business

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 D7hZUzZW4AABr7d
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23148
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by NeganIsco on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:03 am

@Myesyats wrote:Icardi to PSG and Neymar to Barca today is the defining day


You didn't take your pills today, huh

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Maxresdefault
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 265
Join date : 2017-01-09

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Arquitecto on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:06 am

@McLewis wrote:Hmm, apparently the Mkhi move is a dry loan. Just like the Smalling one. Low risk for us and a chance for him to restart his career.

One thing that I find interesting about this move is that due to him playing for Shakhtar and given Fonseca's tactics are very similar to Lucescu's before him.....this suits Mkhi as he'll have experience playing in this system. That bodes well for him and us.


I mean, there had to be a reason taking what is a player who is a shadow of himself for 2+ seasons aside from the ambidexterity reason I mentioned.

IF he can bring him back to what he was then you have a high goalscorering midfielder who does not show many limits at all given his wide array of skillset.

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9120
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:22 am

Bruno Fernandes rofl, what those portuguese agents do is truly disgusting.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30541
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Firenze on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:49 am

I knew it all along the Sporting president/owner w/e said they had big offers from big clubs all summer..sad thing is, it worked in drumming up a frenzy with fanbases, especially United's. Even after the club put out press briefings that we weren't interested in the slightest. I called it fairly early into the transfer window - although I mantain his profile was one that we would have benefited from greatly, but tbh there's no way a guy that was a scrub then does well in the Portuguese league should be fetching 60m anyway.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30447
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by McLewis on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:53 am

Arquitescu wrote:
@McLewis wrote:Hmm, apparently the Mkhi move is a dry loan. Just like the Smalling one. Low risk for us and a chance for him to restart his career.

One thing that I find interesting about this move is that due to him playing for Shakhtar and given Fonseca's tactics are very similar to Lucescu's before him.....this suits Mkhi as he'll have experience playing in this system. That bodes well for him and us.


I mean, there had to be a reason taking what is a player who is a shadow of himself for 2+ seasons aside from the ambidexterity reason I mentioned.

IF he can bring him back to what he was then you have a high goalscorering midfielder who does not show many limits at all given his wide array of skillset.


See, that's why I like this move. Fonseca's system is one of familiarity for Mkhi. He became a star under this system so it's one I imagine he's comfortable in. I hope he can re-discover himself in this system because of that. From what I've read in this thread, his form is bad down to a lack of confidence. Maybe playing in a system he knows can help him find that confidence again.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 11199
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:00 am

@Firenze wrote:I knew it all along the Sporting president/owner w/e said they had big offers from big clubs all summer..sad thing is, it worked in drumming up a frenzy with fanbases, especially United's. Even after the club put out press briefings that we weren't interested in the slightest. I called it fairly early into the transfer window - although I mantain his profile was one that we would have benefited from greatly, but tbh there's no way a guy that was a scrub then does well in the Portuguese league should be fetching 60m anyway.
and they said they turned down some 70 mil from Spurs lol, if they really had such an offer they would have taken it in a second

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30541
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by urbaNRoots on Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:44 am

@Casciavit wrote:


The GOAT.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16586
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by zenmaster on Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:07 am

@Casciavit wrote:


Awesome.

_________________
no clinging no resisting

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 0e6cefd187b0a78e7e7a39c5412a722e
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 591
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:09 pm

@McLewis wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
@McLewis wrote:Hmm, apparently the Mkhi move is a dry loan. Just like the Smalling one. Low risk for us and a chance for him to restart his career.

One thing that I find interesting about this move is that due to him playing for Shakhtar and given Fonseca's tactics are very similar to Lucescu's before him.....this suits Mkhi as he'll have experience playing in this system. That bodes well for him and us.


I mean, there had to be a reason taking what is a player who is a shadow of himself for 2+ seasons aside from the ambidexterity reason I mentioned.

IF he can bring him back to what he was then you have a high goalscorering midfielder who does not show many limits at all given his wide array of skillset.


See, that's why I like this move. Fonseca's system is one of familiarity for Mkhi. He became a star under this system so it's one I imagine he's comfortable in. I hope he can re-discover himself in this system because of that. From what I've read in this thread, his form is bad down to a lack of confidence. Maybe playing in a system he knows can help him find that confidence again.


Mkhi wasn't at Shakhtar anymore when Fonseca became manager there though

_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 28097
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by McLewis on Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:46 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@McLewis wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
@McLewis wrote:Hmm, apparently the Mkhi move is a dry loan. Just like the Smalling one. Low risk for us and a chance for him to restart his career.

One thing that I find interesting about this move is that due to him playing for Shakhtar and given Fonseca's tactics are very similar to Lucescu's before him.....this suits Mkhi as he'll have experience playing in this system. That bodes well for him and us.


I mean, there had to be a reason taking what is a player who is a shadow of himself for 2+ seasons aside from the ambidexterity reason I mentioned.

IF he can bring him back to what he was then you have a high goalscorering midfielder who does not show many limits at all given his wide array of skillset.


See, that's why I like this move. Fonseca's system is one of familiarity for Mkhi. He became a star under this system so it's one I imagine he's comfortable in. I hope he can re-discover himself in this system because of that. From what I've read in this thread, his form is bad down to a lack of confidence. Maybe playing in a system he knows can help him find that confidence again.


Mkhi wasn't at Shakhtar anymore when Fonseca became manager there though


Correct, Lucescu was coach at that time. However, Fonseca is an adherent of Lucescu's style of football. So much so that Lucescu (jokingly, perhaps?) quipped that he taught Fonseca all that he knows.

I would imagine Mkhi will find Fonseca's system very similar, if not identical, to Lucescu's. That's the hope at least.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 11199
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:28 pm




_________________
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 24351
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum