Is Donyell Malen the best young striker in the world?

+3
El Gunner
iftikhar
McAgger
7 posters

Go down

Is Donyell Malen the best young striker in the world? Empty Is Donyell Malen the best young striker in the world?

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:59 pm

16 goals already this season. Wtf is this? So called messiah Mbappe is sitting on 2 goals this season playing in a league much worse than the Eredivisie.

I remember him at Arsenal but didn't think he was this good. Wtf happened, why'd let him him go?

Are the Dutch favored for the Euros? They already have the best payer in the world in Virgil now they've found their proper forward. The new Dutch generation is here.

Btw Ihattaren is another one to watch. Will 100% be a bigger star than Havertz. He's already miles better and he's got a better style of play that suits the modern game as a opposed to the wannabe Delle Alli who's got no discernible trait that makes him stand out.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Is Donyell Malen the best young striker in the world? Empty Re: Is Donyell Malen the best young striker in the world?

Post by iftikhar Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:05 pm

McAgger is getting into his groove, again Smile
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Is Donyell Malen the best young striker in the world? Empty Re: Is Donyell Malen the best young striker in the world?

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:12 pm

we have another boy who has been scoring a lot lately in the academy, he even made the bench in the last Europa league irrc, just forgot his name

And we all know no foreign player is ever proven until they come and prove their value in the Premier League

BREXIT forever!

so no, and knowing your track record, this thread is easily a fail!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:32 pm

El Gunner wrote:

I've been right about nearly everything. People don't want to admit this but eventually I've been proved right over 90% over the time.

Virgil has turned out to be one of the best players in the world. The only player close to his impact right now is Messi and he's injured.

Matip is a CL winner. He's a world class CB. With Laporte injured he's the 2nd best CB in the league and one of the best in Europe.

There's still time for Lewandowski to lead Bayern to a CL title. I haven't forgotten about this. He's been the best player in Europe alongside Virgil this season since Messi's been injured.

Origi turned out to be a proper legend. One of the best impact subs in football history. What else can you expect? Iheanacho is a bust. Iwobi is a bust. Bertrand Traore is a bust. Rashford hasn't done even 10% of what Origi has done. Martial has been one of the biggest busts of all time. I believe those were the players I claimed he was better than.

I was also one of the very first Pukki truthers when Rwo brought him to GL's attention in 2011. Imagine that. Took 8 years and once again proven right.

I said Firmino was better than Memphis when they both moved to Liverpool/United in 2015. Memphis has been scrubbing it in a farmers league while Firmino has turned out to be one of the most unique players in football history. He's a world class player playing a revolutionary style of 9.5 Forward that football has never seen before.

I don't remember a lot of the other claims I made but I'm confident I was more right than wrong.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:54 pm

El Gunner wrote:we have another boy who has been scoring a lot lately in the academy, he even made the bench in the last Europa league irrc, just forgot his name

Balogun is his name, and it was the league cup game

+ we have Nketiah still, and now Martinelli as well
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:20 am

Don't call me James wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

I've been right about nearly everything. People don't want to admit this but eventually I've been proved right over 90% over the time.

Don't call me James wrote:I'll bet Seppi's sister that Markovic will be the better player than Sterling in about 3-4 years.

Don't call me James wrote:No Thread for him at all in the whole forum Shocked

Don't call me James wrote:Yeah really looking forward to seeing him develop. Rate him higher than Sterling both as a person and footballer.

Also, didn't we already have a thread for Ibe?

EDIT: http://www.goallegacy.net/t36923-jordon-ibe  Let's keep the discussion in one thread, I say, so we can see how our opinions change over time.

Kick can you merge it, please?

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:51 am

You know, 5 goals in La Liga equals 50 goals in Eredivisie.

Eredivisie is a joke.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:13 am

Collblanc wrote:You know, 5 goals in La Liga equals 50 goals in Eredivisie.

Eredivisie is a joke.

Yes, that's why Ajax destroyed Madrid 4-1 at the Bernabeu and Atletico barely scrapped by PSV on penalties after 0-0 aggregate over two legs.

Just last week Man Utd couldn't register a single shot on target for the first time in their entire history in Europe against AZ Alkmaar. And Feyenoord beat Porto. PSV beat Sporting. Ajax putting a clinic against Valencia and Lille in their group.

Eredivisie is a better league now than 5-10 years ago. It's gotten much better. On current strength it's the 6th best league in the world and not that far off UnLigue. It's better than Portuguese (ranked 7) and Russian leagues (ranked 6th).
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:34 am

Eredivisie is a joke.

HORRIBLE league, agreed: https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/seasoncountry/#/yr/2020

oops. Try catching up Proud
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:51 am

zigra wrote:

Eredivisie is a joke.

HORRIBLE league, agreed: https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/seasoncountry/#/yr/2020

Umm Scotland is 3rd in this ranking of yours??
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:59 am

Myesyats wrote:
zigra wrote:

Eredivisie is a joke.

Umm Scotland is 3rd in this ranking of yours??

Well it's not my ranking, it's the official UEFA ranking for the season :coffee: (naturally countries like Scotland score most of their points early as they get most of their wins in the qualifiers. As you can see half of the scottish teams have been eliminated already)
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 pm

Don't call me James wrote:

Eredivisie is a joke.

Yes, that's why Ajax destroyed Madrid 4-1 at the Bernabeu and Atletico barely scrapped by PSV on penalties after 0-0 aggregate over two legs.

Just last week Man Utd couldn't register a single shot on target for the first time in their entire history in Europe against AZ Alkmaar. And Feyenoord beat Porto. PSV beat Sporting. Ajax putting a clinic against Valencia and Lille in their group.

Eredivisie is a better league now than 5-10 years ago. It's gotten much better. On current strength it's the 6th best league in the world and not that far off UnLigue. It's better than Portuguese (ranked 7) and Russian leagues (ranked 6th).

The same Ajax that just got knocked into the EL by Valencia, who are 8th in the best league in the world?

rofl
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down