Kurdish genocide by Turkey.

4 posters

Go down

Kurdish genocide by Turkey. Empty Kurdish genocide by Turkey.

Post by Adit Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:57 pm

Turkey is carrying out an military operation to stop the Kurds from craving out their own land. A mass genocide is on way as we speak. Trump has left U.S allies to die after receiving their full help in fighting ISIS and Asad Regime.

It is your war.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Kurdish genocide by Turkey. Empty Re: Kurdish genocide by Turkey.

Post by futbol Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:19 pm

Turkey surely has more justification to be in Syria than any other nation like GB, France, USA.

Syria's neighbor country.

Took in 3 million Syrian refugees despite being nowhere near as wealthy as many European countries which refuse to even take a couple 100 from a boat.

Thousands of people killed from PKK terror over decades in Turkey.

Kurds have been great stooges for Western geopolitical purposes of destabilizing Syria, in the hope of ending up with their own land but Turkey will never allow it right across their border. The Kurd loving Western nations can offer them parts of Europe if they love their "allies" so much. I suggest Berlin, the capital city of hipsters and welfare system dependents in Europe. No one will complain there.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Why should Turkey get a say in what happens outside their borders? I don't really know enough about the issue, but feel that if Turkey wanted to do this they would have had a much better claim to do it while the ISIS fight was ongoing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:49 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why should Turkey get a say in what happens outside their borders? I don't really know enough about the issue, but feel that if Turkey wanted to do this they would have had a much better claim to do it while the ISIS fight was ongoing

Almost the entirety of Syrian-Turkish border is now controlled by Kurdish forces and Turkey has always been afraid of Kurdish separatist movements and the in-fighting has been going on for decades. Turkey sees it as a national security threat and hence starting this to clear the border of "YPG Terrorist"

Here is what I suspect will happen. Kurds (who backstabbed Assad) will go begging Moscow and Damescus for help, Moscow will play the mediator to get Assad and Kurds to meet, but won't get directly involved since Russia just sold S-400 to Turkey and has been trying hard to get Turkey to leave the "Western" orbit and won't want to piss it off....Assad will make a deal with the Kurds. Kurds give up control of northern Syria to Assad gov't, then Erdogan won't have an excuse or justification to continue the attack since the border will technically be controled by Syrian government forces and not Kurdish separatists.

I think that's a likely scenario, but it's the middle east, so you never know!
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down