guest7
The Madrid One
the xcx
shaven
Mr Nick09
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread Empty Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:17 pm

This thread is so that collectors of Real Madrid Memorabilia can show off their latest acquisitions, talk of their collections or just chat about heritage and history of Real Madrid.

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread Empty Re: Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Great thread, remind me of something we used to have around here
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread Empty Re: Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread

Post by shaven Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 pm

where is your ring Crimmy? post an actual photo of it if you dont mind Smile let the others see it as well
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 pm

shaven wrote:where is your ring Crimmy? post an actual photo of it if you dont mind Smile let the others see it as well

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread 30214_397998707727_571407727_4034308_1886040_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 pm

mwahahahahaha awesome stuff,

comes in 3, two brides? XD
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:09 pm

actual photo Crimmy!!!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:21 pm

shaven wrote:

actual photo Crimmy!!!

Remind me later in the day when its not 5am Smile I plan to post some of my other stuff as well then

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Crimson wrote:
shaven wrote:where is your ring Crimmy? post an actual photo of it if you dont mind Smile let the others see it as well

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread 30214_397998707727_571407727_4034308_1886040_n
First i was like "OH a real madrids own snus, COOL"
Then i scrolled down and its a ring, Looooooooooool.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Snus, I am unfamiliar with that word?

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Crimson wrote:Snus, I am unfamiliar with that word?
Google it buddy.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 pm

The xcx wrote:
Crimson wrote:Snus, I am unfamiliar with that word?
Google it buddy.

Yuck! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Yup i know Very Happy..
Anyway how much this ring costs anyway?
I got a real madrid sticker in my car tho Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:46 am

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread Madrid12

I picked this up at Auction this morning, original team photo of the full team of Real Madrid in 1925

I won't go into how rare this photo is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread Cde72710

Nabbed this pretty cool original press photo, I have alot of press photo's but this one is very unique haha don't see this in football today lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Awesome dude, are you tracking RM memorabilia?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:36 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Awesome dude, are you tracking RM memorabilia?

What do you mean by tracking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:37 pm

are you huunting those? or was it an awesome coincidence you found it at that auction?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:are you huunting those? or was it an awesome coincidence you found it at that auction?

Oh no I actively search for Real Madrid memorabilia across a number of auction sites, its a hobby that keeps me busy and makes me happy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:43 pm

haha ok. Im not too much into collecting things tbh, but i can understand the appeal.

do you have memorabilia covering the entire RM history?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:47 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:haha ok. Im not too much into collecting things tbh, but i can understand the appeal.

do you have memorabilia covering the entire RM history?

Yes, although it must be said anything before the civil war in Spain on Real Madrid is very hard to find. Especially original photo's and the like. Even magazines are pretty rare. Then the highest and most collectable items are generally Santiago Bernabeu in his Madrid uniform, if you look back at that photo from 1925 I posted he is in there see if you can tell which one he is Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:51 pm

hmmmm it's not easy to tell

the one on the left standing.

OR
third from the right standing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Yes, third from the right standing, the only one with his arms crossed haha

I love the history of Real Madrid its amazing, rich and beautiful and I guess I like having a small part of that in my home Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Yh im a big fan as well. When i started really getting into football, i started with pele Razz, so i love getting back to the roots.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:59 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Yh im a big fan as well. When i started really getting into football, i started with pele Razz, so i love getting back to the roots.

Yeah tbh I love watching football from the 50's, 60's & 70's as much as any football today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:41 am

Sergio, in his role as a collaborator with UNICEF, has taken part in their latest initiative to raise funds to build schools in Africa for eight million children. He and 99 other Spanish celebrities, including chefs, actors, singers, designers, athletes and the like, were all asked to decorate an Ikea table (the Lack model). The tables were auctioned off via Ebay from June 6-13.

Sergio drew his hometown of Camas, writing, “this is the neighborhood where I grew up and where I learned to play football. I will never forget where I came from.”

*** I managed to win Ramos's table, very excited a unique piece, drawn by Ramos himself Smile

Real Madrid Memorabilia Collectors and History Thread Sergiomesaunicef-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next