Attack Efficiency Stats

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:57 pm

babun1024 wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:Ah... so forget hard facts. You just have a better feeling for Highain compared with Benz. Got it :coffee:
I actually felt the same with Higgy last year when he missed the sitter affraid I want them to score important memorable goals which decide titles Very Happy Take Benz' Lyon goal for example or against Sevilla. I'd like him to continue but he has to do the same in la liga. He missed crazy sitters there...
Where can I look up the stats for Godmez?

I usually go to the club site to pick off detailed stats. looked up bayern... of course, they don't have player stats lol.

Here's Gomez' scoring per mins though:

Bundesliga - goal every 87 mins
CL - goal every 76 mins
Cup - goal every 104 mins

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Btw, you know who are most prone to miss sitters? The taller and bigger guys. Muscle reaction is not as quick as the smaller guys.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by jibers on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Ronaldo's scoring stats are stupendous. That is one thing I will never ever say against him, the man loves his goals and he gets his goals. How are real going to cope with higgy and benz and Ade? rotation? They are both to good for that tbh, adebayor though...

_________________
Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Article-1390533-039024400000044D-576_634x380
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10152
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Right now, we're worried that Kun* Aguero is coming and we'll have to sell one of Benz or Higuain.

Ade resigning won't happen until a few things get cleared with Man City.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Babun on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:Ah... so forget hard facts. You just have a better feeling for Highain compared with Benz. Got it :coffee:
I actually felt the same with Higgy last year when he missed the sitter affraid I want them to score important memorable goals which decide titles Very Happy Take Benz' Lyon goal for example or against Sevilla. I'd like him to continue but he has to do the same in la liga. He missed crazy sitters there...
Where can I look up the stats for Godmez?

I usually go to the club site to pick off detailed stats. looked up bayern... of course, they don't have player stats lol.

Here's Gomez' scoring per mins though:

Bundesliga - goal every 87 mins
CL - goal every 76 mins
Cup - goal every 104 mins
Did you consider that he didn't start a lot of games at the beginning of the season?

_________________
Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 pm

babun1024 wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:Ah... so forget hard facts. You just have a better feeling for Highain compared with Benz. Got it :coffee:
I actually felt the same with Higgy last year when he missed the sitter affraid I want them to score important memorable goals which decide titles Very Happy Take Benz' Lyon goal for example or against Sevilla. I'd like him to continue but he has to do the same in la liga. He missed crazy sitters there...
Where can I look up the stats for Godmez?

I usually go to the club site to pick off detailed stats. looked up bayern... of course, they don't have player stats lol.

Here's Gomez' scoring per mins though:

Bundesliga - goal every 87 mins
CL - goal every 76 mins
Cup - goal every 104 mins
Did you consider that he didn't start a lot of games at the beginning of the season?
Stats for everyone was total goals over total minutes, regardless of starting or subbing. Go to http://www.footballdatabase.eu/index.php for some stats.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Babun on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:13 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
Stats for everyone was total goals over total minutes, regardless of starting or subbing. Go to http://www.footballdatabase.eu/index.php for some stats.
Wow, nice site , I like it Very Happy
Him and Messi are the most evenly spread goal scoreres out of all. They score in all competitions pretty much with little difference Very Happy
Messi is of course better :lol!:

_________________
Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by jibers on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Aguero isn't going to Madrid, they don't need him, except they want him to rot.

_________________
Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Article-1390533-039024400000044D-576_634x380
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10152
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:20 pm

babun1024 wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
Stats for everyone was total goals over total minutes, regardless of starting or subbing. Go to http://www.footballdatabase.eu/index.php for some stats.
Wow, nice site , I like it Very Happy
Him and Messi are the most evenly spread goal scoreres out of all. They score in all competitions pretty much with little difference Very Happy
Messi is of course better :lol!:

Gomez is entirely dependent on service. If his surrounding players don't create chances for him, he could never create anything on his own. He's the best at his job, grant you. But he's just a specialist to me... i wouldn't rate him in the top 5 strikers in the world, let alone compare him to Messi. In fact, i'd take any of Aguero, Higuain or Benzema before Gomez.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:21 pm

we dont "need" him, but everything is telling us that he is coming. He might fail tho, or thye might pull out who knows.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30543
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 pm

@jibers wrote:Aguero isn't going to Madrid, they don't need him, except they want him to rot.

Heavy reliable sources have him going to us... as well as Coentrao. Unlike the past, we are very tight lipped about our deals until they are finalized this year. Just a matter of time for these two.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Babun on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:27 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
Stats for everyone was total goals over total minutes, regardless of starting or subbing. Go to http://www.footballdatabase.eu/index.php for some stats.
Wow, nice site , I like it Very Happy
Him and Messi are the most evenly spread goal scoreres out of all. They score in all competitions pretty much with little difference Very Happy
Messi is of course better :lol!:

Gomez is entirely dependent on service. If his surrounding players don't create chances for him, he could never create anything on his own. He's the best at his job, grant you. But he's just a specialist to me... i wouldn't rate him in the top 5 strikers in the world, let alone compare him to Messi. In fact, i'd take any of Aguero, Higuain or Benzema before Gomez.
You're wrong about it. He is able to score with very little service Very Happy Ask nick, he'll agree with me.He is superior to Higgy in my books.

_________________
Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Sportsczy, Gomez is a bit more complete than your usual TM. he has a better all around game.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30543
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Le Samourai on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:34 pm

babun1024 wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
Stats for everyone was total goals over total minutes, regardless of starting or subbing. Go to http://www.footballdatabase.eu/index.php for some stats.
Wow, nice site , I like it Very Happy
Him and Messi are the most evenly spread goal scoreres out of all. They score in all competitions pretty much with little difference Very Happy
Messi is of course better :lol!:

Gomez is entirely dependent on service. If his surrounding players don't create chances for him, he could never create anything on his own. He's the best at his job, grant you. But he's just a specialist to me... i wouldn't rate him in the top 5 strikers in the world, let alone compare him to Messi. In fact, i'd take any of Aguero, Higuain or Benzema before Gomez.
You're wrong about it. He is able to score with very little service Very Happy Ask nick, he'll agree with me.He is superior to Higgy in my books.

But while I agree with you that Gomez is entirely dependant on service and that higuain/benz are better than him I think he is a better buy than aguero cuz assuming Adebayor leaves , he brings something different to the club.

_________________
Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Im not sure Higuain is better than Gomez to be honest, i highly doubt that.

Benzema you can discuss.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30543
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:36 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Sportsczy, Gomez is a bit more complete than your usual TM. he has a better all around game.

Meh. I watched a few Bayern games because i was tracking Ribery. Honestly, he had very little pace and average technical skill in terms of dribbling. Positioning and movement in the box is fantastic and he puts balls away when he gets his chance. Didn't see anything very creative from him.

He's a slower and less technical version of Higuain... but with the best efficiency in the world.

Not a single sexy thing about his game.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Le Samourai on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Im not sure Higuain is better than Gomez to be honest, i highly doubt that.

Benzema you can discuss.

Nick, if he is still the same higuain who scored 30 goals from 120 shots the season before last , I think he's better than gomez.

_________________
Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Well dude. Gomez scored 28 goals on 98 shots in the Bundesliga this year. Nobody in the world competes with that kind of efficiency. Not even Ronaldo or Messi.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Gomez is kind of a freak as well, bar his bad season last year, he has always been clinical.

Fantastic poacher, Higuain has raw speed over him, but imo Gomez is a better #9.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30543
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Babun on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:08 am

@sportsczy, Gomez is very restricted in the Bayern system.He had to adjust to possession game like Benz is doing to counter attack. The guy is more than just a poacher and he isn't slow. Originally, he was a counter attack specialist before moving to Bayern. In Bayern system, he has got very little final balls and space. He has to bury any chance he gets, not easy at all. He still manages to score hattricks Very Happy Robbery do pretty much their own stuff, his real link up guy is only Muller.He is fast, very strong and leaves goal keepers almost no chance in 1 vs. 1s.

_________________
Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 am

http://www.realmadridstats.com/goals.html

Scroll down on that page and you can see scoring %

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by FennecFox7 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:50 am

Llorente is a target man and not a poacher
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6578
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by vanDEEZ on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 am

no offense, because trust me, this is the best foundation for an argument.. but the stats are a bit narrow.

firstly, goals are not the only indicator of a good striker.
playing for madrid there were multiple goals that are scored in scenarios that look like: 6-0, 7-0 to me are pointless.
game winning goals are more important
games against big teams, teams who have been on hot streaks.


wayyyy too many variables to spit out stats ans say one player is clearly better than another.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:40 am

For other position, sure. But for strikers, stats are 90 percent of the story... Especially when they're asked to play a pure 9.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 am

I'm not saying stats are the be all and end all, I am merely providing them as a basis for any argument. On my site you can work out and see many different variables.

Such as creating chances to score and pass efficiency as well as scoring.

That coupled with the hope that you watch the players that are discussed should provide a sound and reasonable argument.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:34 am

It's true Crimson. I see strikers make impact by not scoring... by moving, linking up and opening up spaces for others to score at times. To me, the true measure of how players are performing is how the team performs. For example, in the 1998 WC, the France team lacked a superstar striker and the goals were very spread out.

The thing with Real Madrid though is that the striker is forced by scheme to always play very close to the box. You have so many creative players that you cannot have them getting in each other's way. The only exception is Ronaldo, who pretty much roams. So the CF in Madrid needs to efficiently score. But even then, if Higuain and Benzema are allowed to continue together, you're starting to see them, Ozil and CR7 switch up with ease during games. So the scoring should become more spread out as the understanding between these players improves.

One of the reasons i don't want Aguero is that i believe in continuity, especially with young players... with Aguero, we would go through a learning phase all over again. I also don't think Aguero is more talented than Benzema or Higuain. He just gets to show off his skills more because he is not on a club like Madrid that requires defined roles.

As Babun stated, Gomez is going through the same thing in Bayern. When i watched Munich games, he's forced to maneuver in a small area because he has Muller, Piggy, Robben and Ribery who need their own space. For a person like me who didn't watch him before his Bayern days, he looked limited. But Babun made me take note that Gomez is forced to only show certain aspects of his game because of his role at Bayern.

Where am i going with all this? Don't get too enamored with Aguero. Yes, he's a very good and exciting player. But he is not better or more talented than Higuain or Benz. He's just enjoying the fact that the attacking system on his team is built around him... in Madrid, with CR7 here, you need to adapt yourself to a system built for someone else.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Attack Efficiency Stats - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack Efficiency Stats

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum