archwooohh
7amood11
maverick
M99
Khaled
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

World Cup 2014 Qualifying - Asia - Page 3 Empty Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifying - Asia

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:29 pm

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH @ Bahrain

Back to top Go down

World Cup 2014 Qualifying - Asia - Page 3 Empty Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifying - Asia

Post by S Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Somebody on here is gonna be deceived at the end of the qualifying campaign :vagi:

:coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 pm

This is so funny and yet so deserved.

Bahrain once did their best to defeat Iran so that Saudi Arabia qualify (where they embarrassed Asia as usual).

Just to clear things out, I respect the Saudi NT but their management sucks and they need to stay away from the WC until they build a proper team from the ground up. If they don't get their princes out of the sport they will be stuck as eternal failures.

Iraq with an amazing game.

Congratulations Oman for qualifying, and I hope you continue through.

This is going to be tough fourth round, and I think its toughness will be the undoing of the underdogs; as the underdogs take points of each other the big guns will manage to survive.

Regardless, the favorites are the traditional East Asian two, Australia, and Uzbekistan which is proving to be quite a team.

Even so, Oman, Iraq, and Iran have the strength to cause an upset. And both Jordan and Lebanon should not be underestimated.

Qatar might nationalize a new wave of players for this stage, and that cannot be underestimated.

Oh well, here is the for the best.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:17 pm

I just hope we don't let ourselves down now that we've reached this stage. :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3