EarlyPrototype
Jack Daniels
Babun
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I'm back! - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm back!

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Lmao. Promise i never overrate any player in this forum!

alright then ill remember this quote this day.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you overreact so much about a preaseason game lmao, it's quite obvious they were exhausted.

3 games in 10 days in the first two weeks of preseason football, and you overreact already scratch
Nick, people are different, deal with it. There is nothing you can do. Please don't fall into depression because of it Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

You can even put it in your signature if you want to. Smile
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you overreact so much about a preaseason game lmao, it's quite obvious they were exhausted.

3 games in 10 days in the first two weeks of preseason football, and you overreact already scratch
'

and its only gonna get worse. training session was today i believe, tomorrow is matchday and quite frankly little rest bothers the shit outta me. u think they were exhausted against PU? just wait until tomorrow and see how tired ours boys will be.

Jack Daniels wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

You can even put it in your signature if you want to. Smile

no need. ive an excellent memory when it comes to things like this.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Doc wrote:See, Babun loves re-directed threads. I so stand correct...
I'm back! - Page 4 Stalker_821465
:lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 pm

shaven wrote:I'm back! - Page 4 ISgS8

Suspect
.....wut?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 pm

mourinho shocked their body against teams that were in much better shape physically and great athletic conditions, in the very first week of preaseason. we are playing a newly promoted hertha tomorrow, and we will take a foot off the gas pedal. you have no idea how intense the training session were, so no need to overreact, again, stop the drama :lol!:

lol babun, i have my pills ready.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
shaven wrote:I'm back! - Page 4 ISgS8

Suspect
.....wut?

just dropping by... lurker move Wink

btw wb babun!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:mourinho shocked their body against teams that were in much better shape physically and great athletic conditions, in the very first week of preaseason. we are playing a newly promoted hertha tomorrow, and we will take a foot off the gas pedal. you have no idea how intense the training session were, so no need to overreact, again, stop the drama :lol!:

lol babun, i have my pills ready.
NEVER!

I'm back! - Page 4 2m5c5ldop4z
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:03 pm

shaven wrote:

just dropping by... lurker move Wink

btw wb babun!
Thx Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Ive seen better creative players than ozil. he is certainly talented but still aint up to scratch yet... do not overrate our own players now. thing about consistent players vs inconsistent is that consistent players will usually never step up their game a notch due to being consistent at a certain level and stays that way. inconsistent folk however are not restricted by this due to their own inconsistency. at times the level of quality will drop, other times the quality will rise, other times will explode. Guti may be inconsistent but his quality can never be put into question.

ive seen better playmakers years ago. comparing the playmakers of old or say early 2000 vs today and i find today to be very lacking.

i say this as i watch our preseason. ozil had plenty of potential passes that he did not make. perhaps it is his vision that is lackign rather than creativity? has me a bit concerned but he is better than kaka so ive no qualms. just leaves me wanting though...

*shuffles to youtube clip*

Can't beat concrete evidence. Best playmaker in the world today not only in the international scene but at club level as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 am

Crimson wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Ive seen better creative players than ozil. he is certainly talented but still aint up to scratch yet... do not overrate our own players now. thing about consistent players vs inconsistent is that consistent players will usually never step up their game a notch due to being consistent at a certain level and stays that way. inconsistent folk however are not restricted by this due to their own inconsistency. at times the level of quality will drop, other times the quality will rise, other times will explode. Guti may be inconsistent but his quality can never be put into question.

ive seen better playmakers years ago. comparing the playmakers of old or say early 2000 vs today and i find today to be very lacking.

i say this as i watch our preseason. ozil had plenty of potential passes that he did not make. perhaps it is his vision that is lackign rather than creativity? has me a bit concerned but he is better than kaka so ive no qualms. just leaves me wanting though...

Can't beat concrete evidence. Best playmaker in the world today not only in the international scene but at club level as well.

Ur are an overly biased person. such a person's logic cant be trusted. but who am i to say that, as i also have some bias. neither of us can be trusted...

For me its sneijder who is the best. ozil comes 2nd place
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:21 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Ur are an overly biased person. such a person's logic cant be trusted. but who am i to say that, as i also have some bias. neither of us can be trusted...

For me its sneijder who is the best. Ozil comes 2nd place

Wait a second Ozil is the second best playmaker in the world according to you?

Yet he's not creative enough? Really?

Excuse me if I sound confused, but that's because I am.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 am

Bias has nothing to do with the fact that Ozil is very creative. I seriously wondering if this is all but a prank of sorts.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:57 am

Sneijder isnt as creative imo, he is a great attacking player, very efficient and productive, but not as creative with his passing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:04 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Sneijder isnt as creative imo, he is a great attacking player, very efficient and productive, but not as creative with his passing.

My head hurts Nick between this and the general section .......sigh lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Crimson wrote:

For me its sneijder who is the best. ozil comes 2nd place
Most of the playmakers on planet earth can't even execute some of those passes Very Happy Look at the pass with outside of his boot to Adebayor, it's not even funny Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 pm

He did the outside the foot cross/pass successfully. Twice.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 pm

sneijder isnt a very creative player imo..there are quite a few ams ahead of him in that department
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Ozil needs to use his other foot a lot more. Nice to have the outside of the foot thing in his arsenal... but almost completely unnecessary if his weak foot becomes a weapon.

Ozil is extremely creative btw. No doubt at all there. Stamina and defense are his weaknesses atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:Ozil needs to use his other foot a lot more. Nice to have the outside of the foot thing in his arsenal... but almost completely unnecessary if his weak foot becomes a weapon.

Ozil is extremely creative btw. No doubt at all there. Stamina and defense are his weaknesses atm.
By defense you mean what?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Sneijder might not be the most creative but his vision is godlike
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite