Gil
justdoit_
windkick
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
Art Morte
13 posters

Go down

n zogbia - Official: N'Zogbia to Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: N'Zogbia to Aston Villa

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Iceman wrote:Btw, whatever happened to Martin Petrov? While looking over the AV squad list, I saw Stiyilian Petrov's name and I immediately thought of the Petrov that was letting all hell break loose with Manchester City a few years back. I used to love him back then.

He's at Bolton now Smile

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

n zogbia - Official: N'Zogbia to Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: N'Zogbia to Aston Villa

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 pm

He isn't as good as the guys he replaced. Thats why he only cost half as much. you reap what you sow.

So far, so not very good. Classic tricky winger with all mazy runs and no end product. I think he'll do better, but so far we're really missing Young and Downing, because he isn't a patch on either of them.

Not even good enough to replace half of one of the players we have lost nevermind the two he is expected to replace.

For me the juries still out on Albie/zog combo and given the choice now I would rather still have Ash/Downing as our wingers

Nzogbia and Allbrighton are nowhere near as good as Young Downing and never will be

It doesnt matter that comparative stats favour Albrighton, he'll never be as good as Downing. And even though N'Zogbia compared favourably with those two last season, or even better, and is younger, he's no match for them either.

Not even close at the moment both Young and Downing are excellent players . We will miss them far more than we missed Milner or GB imo and will take some replacing .

All of these from Villa Talk. And they have had a decent start to the season, and yet this is their reaction Laughing

[Expects GoalLegacy experts to say some random Spanish winger at Levante is better than Young/Downing now...well they are not ENGLISH after all]

Like Fergie is stupid to pay 16M for a player with 1 year left on his contract ,or Kenny 19M for one with 2 year left...when CHARLES MESSI NZOGBIA who is according to GoalLegacy experts (mostly La Liga fan boys) is a much better player than both of them at half price Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 pm

i wish Charles Insomia the best
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Iceman wrote:Btw, whatever happened to Martin Petrov? While looking over the AV squad list, I saw Stiyilian Petrov's name and I immediately thought of the Petrov that was letting all hell break loose with Manchester City a few years back. I used to love him back then.

Boss in Fifa 2011 , absolutely brilliant winger
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down