buying back Canteranos

Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty buying back Canteranos

Post by Guiltybystander on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Does anyone know more about their buy-back clauses etc.?

I haven't really paid too much attention to the Callejon transfer,
and I am interested in what the deal would be with buying back, say, Borja Valero, Mata, Parejo, etc.

What is the deal exactly with them? Can we buy back Mata for a joke fee now (although I believe he didn't exactly leave on good terms right?)?

Elucidate me.

_________________
buying back Canteranos BobH1GqCAAArtn3
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow
Posts : 1709
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Buy back clauses only apply for 2 seasons, that's why it's sometimes not enough time for players to develop when we loan them out at a young age.

we sold callejon two years ago with a buy back, and he developped well. Granero the same, De la read was a freak, he became unbelievable with getafe.

Im sure we sold him with a buy back but he spent 4 seasons with Valencia now, too late. Borja was sold with a buy back but he spent one season in england, and another one with mallorca, and we didnt sign him.


_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by Babun on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Juan Mata and Alvaro Negredo are the only players I'd like to have right now.What is gone is gone...
The club has to ensure that we could get back Sarabia, Morata and Alex when in need in near future. I don't want to lose them on cheap Very Happy


Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
buying back Canteranos Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Problem is that we have WC superstars at every position. Unless these guys develop into one of the best players in Spain while on loan, they have literally no shot at cracking our starting lineup.

Callejon And Granero will never be more than depth players. Not every player is cool with that. So 99.9% of these buybacks are really useless.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by guest7 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:16 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Problem is that we have WC superstars at every position. Unless these guys develop into one of the best players in Spain while on loan, they have literally no shot at cracking our starting lineup.

Callejon And Granero will never be more than depth players. Not every player is cool with that. So 99.9% of these buybacks are really useless.

Who knows... Granero might pull a Xavi and become one of the best CMs Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by futbol_bill on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 pm

@Guiltybystander wrote:Does anyone know more about their buy-back clauses etc.?

I haven't really paid too much attention to the Callejon transfer,
and I am interested in what the deal would be with buying back, say, Borja Valero, Mata, Parejo, etc.

What is the deal exactly with them? Can we buy back Mata for a joke fee now (although I believe he didn't exactly leave on good terms right?)?

Elucidate me.

We don't have buy backs with any of them (unfortunately). As Nick said, they are usually for 2 years (some are 3 e.g. Negredo).This past year we had expiring options on Callejon, Parejo and Negredo. We exercised one and have bypassed on the other two. I don't think we have any more buy back options remaining. We are loaning Leon and we want to do same with Canales, but there is a ballle ongoing with Villareal who want to buy him with buyback option. Also Sarabia - I'm not sure if went to Getafe on loan or whether this is another sale with a buy back option.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4264
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by punkfusion1992 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Mata left for free
his contract was up.... so he left...
same with Borja

_________________
buying back Canteranos HkFud buying back Canteranos Tumblr_lzax00BFpr1qf8l1to1_500
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by shaven on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:09 pm

omarish wrote:

Who knows... Granero might pull a Xavi and become one of the best CMs Laughing


i hope so as well. if they can make a great chemistry with the team he can be great as well.

it would be nice to have a great player from our youth.

i think xavi or iniesta going to other team wont be good as they are in barca.

_________________
buying back Canteranos 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by vanDEEZ on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:17 pm

omarish wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:Problem is that we have WC superstars at every position. Unless these guys develop into one of the best players in Spain while on loan, they have literally no shot at cracking our starting lineup.

Callejon And Granero will never be more than depth players. Not every player is cool with that. So 99.9% of these buybacks are really useless.

Who knows... Granero might pull a Xavi and become one of the best CMs Laughing

ive said this before and ill say it again. maybe a xavi comparison is a bit off but granero-to me-is the type of player that will mature and develop more in the latter years of his development.

it is my opinion that he will have a xavi-esque rise to prominence.. meaning he wont be talked about much until he is 27-30.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by shaven on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:23 pm

deezydeez wrote:

ive said this before and ill say it again. maybe a xavi comparison is a bit off but granero-to me-is the type of player that will mature and develop more in the latter years of his development.

it is my opinion that he will have a xavi-esque rise to prominence.. meaning he wont be talked about much until he is 27-30.

liking the strong faith , kudos mate!

or he could be in a way like Guti player in some sense but not the attitude

_________________
buying back Canteranos 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by S32TABLANCA on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 pm

We have failed so much in these buyback deals, that now I worry for Sarabia. Canales has to go on loan since we need him next year, but Sarabia has two years in Getafe, I hope we will buy him back regardless of how he does (unless he really fails epically).
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by shaven on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:40 pm

remembering Opare and m alonso?

how was marcos alonso? last time i heard was the car accident incident...

_________________
buying back Canteranos 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:58 pm

@shaven wrote:remembering Opare and m alonso?

how was marcos alonso? last time i heard was the car accident incident...

Awaiting trial does not look good, most likely will serve time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by shaven on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 pm

@Crimson wrote:

Awaiting trial does not look good, most likely will serve time


very unlucky for him, lost his gf and prison...

_________________
buying back Canteranos 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:01 pm

i dont know if he is unlucky, he was drunk driving.

sad story tho

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by shaven on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:04 pm

i still remember when everyone here almost wants him to get promoted instead of being loaned out....

_________________
buying back Canteranos 1305301425185
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by futbol_bill on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Sarabia was sold with buyback option. He is the only buy back option we have. The others all expired this summer. Leon and Canales are going out on loan deals.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4264
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

buying back Canteranos Empty Re: buying back Canteranos

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum