FalcaoPunch
Ganso
Albiceleste
shaven
Mr Nick09
huntsman
16 posters

Go down

Nasri, The New and Improved Robben?  Empty Nasri, The New and Improved Robben?

Post by huntsman Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 am

His contract with Arsenal ends next year. He can join us on a free transfer. There's little doubt that Nasri is as good as robben if not better, and he's not injury prone.

We could trade him for Benzema, Higuain, or both.

What do you think?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Nasri, The New and Improved Robben?  Empty Re: Nasri, The New and Improved Robben?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:17 am

i missed your trolling dude +1
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Nasri, The New and Improved Robben?  Empty Re: Nasri, The New and Improved Robben?

Post by huntsman Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:21 am

your plus 1 will put me at -20 something, but thanks anyway.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:36 am

Make it +2
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:40 am

I lol'd pretty hard at Nasri > Robben Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 am

Nasri isnt even a top 10 winger...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:03 am

Lol the title itself is enough for a +1
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 am

Nasri isn't a winger type player like Robben. However I prefer Nasri over Di Maria.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:18 am

huntsman wrote:His contract with Arsenal ends next year. He can join us on a free transfer. There's little doubt that Nasri is as good as robben if not better, and he's not injury prone.

We could trade him for Benzema, Higuain, or both.

What do you think?

On form Robben is easily a top 5 best player in the world. Nasri doesnt even break top 20

Have you ever even watched either of these two players? You know, besides youtube
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:53 am

haters gonna hate on nasri Cool . he's top 15 material (better then pedro at least Very Happy)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:27 am

Nasri is the definition of overateness and one trick pony, apart from his close control he is pretty much meh at everything.Has some what 2 assist all season LMAO,and he was better than ozil in goal.com forum too.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 am

how do u see your rep.. because i cant view anyone's
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 pm

We get Nasri for free then sell him in Jan!!!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:23 pm

I don't see the reputation ratings anymore on my screen..am I missing something?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm

nasri is not a one trick pony
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Adit wrote:Nasri is the definition of overateness and one trick pony, apart from his close control he is pretty much meh at everything.Has some what 2 assist all season LMAO,and he was better than ozil in goal.com forum too.

lol first of all, i dont know why you are comparing him to ozil they are different players, nasri is just not a play maker anymore, he is a winger with a lot of skill. how is he a one trick pony? please just watch a player before you comment on them. first milner being a physical player now this? when will it end?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Easy there rewb, Milner was one type of player and then went to city and became more of a physically player for whatever reason. Lost his skill in the transfer... Adit is not wrong about that if he hasn't seen milner prior to city.

As far as nasri, he's a strange case. He fancies himself as a am/winger when he really thrived as a am/striker early last season with arsenal. I'm not convinced he's a good am candidate until he shows it. He has all the tools.

When he was asked to score and create off the wing, he dominated the epl. Best player in the league through December. Then rvp and cesc came back... It pushed him wider and he saw the ball far less. He's not one of those guys that does well without the ball.

I just hope wenger plays him consistently in one spot this year.

As far as assists, 2 is not enough. But when he was thriving, he had Walcott, Chamakh and Arshavin next to him... Those guys have a hard time hitting the side of a barn. A lot of missed chances. So he took it on himself to score.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:14 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Adit wrote:Nasri is the definition of overateness and one trick pony, apart from his close control he is pretty much meh at everything.Has some what 2 assist all season LMAO,and he was better than ozil in goal.com forum too.

lol you idiot first of all, i dont know why you are comparing him to ozil they are different players, nasri is just not a play maker anymore, he is a winger with a lot of skill. how is he a one trick pony? please just stfu and watch a player before you comment on them. first milner being a physical player now this? when will it end? got dammit MAN
First of all mind your supposed to be "personal insults" kid.Do you think you can offend me?

Into topic,on milner part did any one watched city carefully last season mancini? Milner was more of a physical player than a technical player last season.Adam johnson is far better winger than milner still mancini opted to play milner because he could physically impose players unlike johnson and if any one believes city wasnt one of the best physical sides of EPL last year is on weeds.

on nasri,sorry but he isnt a creative player.I have watched enough of Arsenal and He has the best close control in your squad,and a good link up play and short passing.Does that make him a creative player? How effective was he throw out the season?

For a starter below 5 assist as a winger or AM is terrible.Didnt you feel he is very inconsistent as it gets and have no work rate what so ever?

He is certainly a one trick pony from his performances.

Dribbling players in a consistent basis ? NO

Is he a world class crosser? NO

Creator? NO

Good link up? yes

close control (what is the use of a good close control when you dont do much with the ball?)? YES

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Adit wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

lol you idiot first of all, i dont know why you are comparing him to ozil they are different players, nasri is just not a play maker anymore, he is a winger with a lot of skill. how is he a one trick pony? please just stfu and watch a player before you comment on them. first milner being a physical player now this? when will it end? got dammit MAN
First of all mind your supposed to be "personal insults" kid.Do you think you can offend me?

Into topic,on milner part did any one watched city carefully last season mancini? Milner was more of a physical player than a technical player last season.Adam johnson is far better winger than milner still mancini opted to play milner because he could physically impose players unlike johnson and if any one believes city wasnt one of the best physical sides of EPL last year is on weeds.

on nasri,sorry but he isnt a creative player.I have watched enough of Arsenal and He has the best close control in your squad,and a good link up play and short passing.Does that make him a creative player? How effective was he throw out the season?

For a starter below 5 assist as a winger or AM is terrible.Didnt you feel he is very inconsistent as it gets and have no work rate what so ever?

He is certainly a one trick pony from his performances.

Dribbling players in a consistent basis ? NO

Is he a world class crosser? NO

Creator? NO

Good link up? yes

close control (what is the use of a good close control when you dont do much with the ball?)? YES

I'm with Adit on this one. His eyes focus more on the ball than on the options with it Very Happy And yes, a starter in attacking third for a club like Arsenal should have 20-25 scorer points by the end of the season to call him successful.
Scorer point= assist or goal Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:23 pm

I already feel dirty thinking about this but Milner wasn't always a physical player. He had way more, how to put it, "finesse" when he was at Aston Villa. Even when he was at Leeds, he was touted as one of the more technically gifted youth products England had.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:25 pm

but Adit, from your description, Nasri is a two trick pony, close control and link up Razz

at some point, Milner was making a piggy like transformaiton into a CM, all went to waste
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:28 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:but Adit, from your description, Nasri is a two trick pony, close control and link up Razz

at some point, Milner was making a piggy like transformaiton into a CM, all went to waste
kinda lol

but i strongly believe a typical winger in the mold of joqiun will do wonders instead of Nasri in arsenal and alot of arsenal fans will attest it.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Can't believe I wrote something nice about Milner. Also, Nasri, to me always played better in the middle and needs to be in the middle to really be of any serious use. He's extremely talented but this wing play leaves a lot to be desired from him.

As the French man wrote, he just doesn't do well without the ball unfortunately. He isn't a one trick pony btw...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:05 pm

rep thing is been removed already
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down