Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 39 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Onyx Fri May 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is confident about Real Madrid's chances of securing Champions League glory and, despite the odds, is holding onto hopes for 'la Liga' until the bitter end.

The Lisbon final: "We are up against a great team in the final. Finals are always 50/50, and we know that we are facing a very strong team. We're hoping to have a great night and to win".

"Atlético are a fantastic team, they are top of the league and that says a lot. It's brilliant to have two Spanish teams in the final, it shows how strong the Spanish league is - with Sevilla in the final of the Europa League too".

Champions League goal record: "The goal record is good, I beat it but now that's done and dusted. I want to score more goals each year. I'm proud of it. I want to score in the final but I don't mind if it's one of my teammates that does it, because what I want is to win. I'm confident we'll win the final."

La Liga: "Nothing is impossible. We're going to keep on fighting for 'la Liga' and, we've also already won the Copa del Rey. If you had told me I'd be in the position I am at the start of the season, I would have been more than happy".

The World Cup: "They are all favourites in my opinion. For me, Spain and Brazil are the overall favourites, but it's a competition between all the strongest teams in the world".

http://www.marca.com/2014/05/09/en/football/real_madrid/1399647423.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 39 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:53 pm

5 years ago today, Ronaldo signed.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Thank you Presi
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:19 am

Thank You Calderon for this signing.
now dont come back
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:00 am

I give up on GL Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:21 pm

PortuGOAL: People always say how hard Ronaldo works and in interviews in the Wednesday programme, the other players always say the same about you...

José Semedo: He’s blessed by God with his talent which is not common in many players but he combines that with professionalism every single day. Me and him, at 13-years-old, we were not allowed to go to the gym and just before midnight we would jump down the stairs and sneak into the gym and we had to hide from the security guy. Afterwards, we would come in and our arms were a little bit pumped and we had to hide our arms under our shirts and say, ‘Oh it’s so cold outside’!

Always, me and him did one v one at about ten o’clock at night and he put weights on his leg because I’m more defensive. We were training a lot, me and him. He’s so determined to be the best; to have perfection. Since he was 10, he had to do everything perfectly; pass perfectly, shoot perfectly, work on his left foot. Everything in his football has to be perfect.

He’s a human being because he plays like us but if someone believes in God, or creation, this guy has to be one; there are not many human beings like him in the world. He could easily sit and relax but he wants to be recognised as the number one; every year it makes him get better and better. He didn’t give up; Messi won the Ballon d’Or for four years but he wants to get the Ballon d’Or and be number one and that’s what makes him special.

PortuGOAL: His performance in the World Cup qualifier against Sweden was incredible.

José Semedo: Yes. When I judge Portugal at the World Cup, the majority of the players weren’t in good form. Ronaldo was injured; he wasn’t 100%. When Ronaldo is 100% is when Portugal make a difference. In the past we had Figo, Rui Costa, Deco, Costinha, Maniche all in the same team. If one of them doesn’t score, the other can; if it’s not Figo, it’s Pauleta. Today it’s only Ronaldo.

Interesting bit on Ronaldo by his close friend Semedo who plays for Sheffield Wednesday

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:13 am

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:59 pm

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 39 HSFQ4

this worries me.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:24 pm

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 39 La_dec10

Cristiano Ronaldo presented his team mates a personalised Bulgari watch commemorating last years champions league triumph. The watch was inscribed with the players name, 'CR7' & 'La Decima' & is estimated to cost £6500 a pot.

Wonder if di maria & xabi got one hmm
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:48 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5aqiTWCIAA-Nl8.png

hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:02 am

Am I the only one that thinks they gave him T-rex arms? Here's a pic for comparison:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/16/article-2279588-1790337F000005DC-992_634x468.jpg
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:14 am

I am more curious about that boner they gave him in the statue
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:47 am

RealGunner wrote:I am more curious about that boner they gave him in the statue

lmao
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:42 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I am more curious about that boner they gave him in the statue

lmao

I was thinking the same thing.

Did they ask him which way it hung or did they guess?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:24 pm

Grow up guys rofl
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Ballon d'Ronaldo
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 pm

GOAT Molenation
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:56 pm

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 39 B7lbwq11
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:35 pm

Onto the next one hmm
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:54 am

3 ballon d'or now. On his way to win a 4th ( will get the 2nd place at least ).

Where do you guys rank him amongst Real Madrid legends ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:08 am

Definitely a bigger legend than Guti (who I never considered a legend to begin with). Up there with the likes of Hierro, Roberto Carlos, Gento, Butragueno, Hugo Sanchez, Kopa, Santamaria, Redondo, Sanchis, etc. I don't consider him to be up there as yet with the upper echelons of Legends, you know, Puskas, Raul, Di Stefano, Miguel Munoz, Don Santiago Bernabeu, Juanito but I'm certainly sure he'll be there by the time he ends his tale at Real Madrid.

My opinion of course since I don't speak for everyone here.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:39 pm

He's a legend... where you rank legends is a question of personal taste imo. The thing that will erode his status in terms of where he stands in Madrid will be... his lack of humility and class. Di Stefano was all class on and off the pitch. So were some of the others. CR doesn't really endear himself off the pitch other than to teenage girls.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:16 pm

Well the Bernabeu loves him, I think that's the most important thing. He's a legend, maybe Hierro/Butragueno level. Not up there with Di Stefano, Raul, Puskas and Juanito.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's a legend... where you rank legends is a question of personal taste imo. The thing that will erode his status in terms of where he stands in Madrid will be... his lack of humility and class. Di Stefano was all class on and off the pitch. So were some of the others. CR doesn't really endear himself off the pitch other than to teenage girls.

For kids in their early teens Ronaldo might become their '' Di stefano '' . He's 40 goals away from becoming RM all-time goalscorer.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Di Stefano was not about his performances only... his aura, grace and humility after he stopped playing were incredible. You know the charisma that Zidane exudes? Same type of thing. Ronaldo is all about himself all the time. These guys talk about their clubs, their country and football first...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:31 am

for his era, he's definitely the man, and madrid fans appreciate him...me personally, i only like ranking players with others when they retire, easier for me to put things in perspective....i'll never rank him (or anyone) above di stefano though, i may not have seen him play, but madrid was zilch before him, and after his introduction, madrid conquered all and gained a reputation.....in the same vain, i can't put florentino on the same level as santiago bernabeau....
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next