la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by titosantill on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:31 am

for his era, he's definitely the man, and madrid fans appreciate him...me personally, i only like ranking players with others when they retire, easier for me to put things in perspective....i'll never rank him (or anyone) above di stefano though, i may not have seen him play, but madrid was zilch before him, and after his introduction, madrid conquered all and gained a reputation.....in the same vain, i can't put florentino on the same level as santiago bernabeau....

titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:30 am

For me he's just below Raul/Di Stefano level. He's already a legend. Fans go to a match and expect him to score. It's like when Ancelotti said 'with him every match starts 1-0'

Once he becomes all time top scorer and wins another Ballon d'or and may be another CL he'll be Madrid's greatest, in my eyes anyways.

I agree, those guys ahead of him have something endearing about them. They were/are loved worldwide, they meant to people much more than just football. Cristiano is a sports man 24/7, nothing wrong with that, but some people don't like him for it.

Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Irina and CR broke up apparently... she didn't show up a the ceremony, he didn't mention here while thanking everyone else... and she no longer follows him on any of her social media...

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Sport I think you're bagging on cr unfairly. I think he's matured quite a bit in his time here at madrid. And he's a good person, as shown by him donating money to hospitals, etc. Di stefano was part of what made us who we are today, and ronaldo can't EVER top that. But the cheap shots at his character are just low

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:07 pm

oh it's not his character... he's not doing anything morally or ethically wrong. He's just very brash, arrogant and self-involved. These aren't the traits that are going to keep you in the hearts of most people once your career is over... that's all i'm saying.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:03 am

@sport,

Shayk has never followed Ronaldo on Twitter or on any of her social media accounts and a spokeswoman at Irina's New York-based PR company told Goal: "[The Ballon d'Or] didn't fit in with her schedule - it was because of work commitments. We have no further comment to make."

Could still be broken up, but they were just recently on a family holiday before the CWC

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:58 am

sportsczy wrote:oh it's not his character... he's not doing anything morally or ethically wrong. He's just very brash, arrogant and self-involved. These aren't the traits that are going to keep you in the hearts of most people once your career is over... that's all i'm saying.

I agree with that.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down