Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by vanDEEZ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:22 pm

different lucas

vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Ganso on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:22 pm

It's not liverpools Lucas ffs....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Neymar better come....just bought him on fifa11 -.-

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:25 pm

This Lucas

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 6 O_selecao_brasileira_lucas_marcelinho-2726985

Kid is amazing.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:58 pm

OHHHH frak. My bad Sau Paulo Lucas I thought you mean Liverpool one, I have only seen videos of this guy and he looks really talented.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 pm

He's quite the talent. The gem of Sau Paulo.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:28 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/928603/chelsea-priced-out-at-L41-million-for-neymar?cc=5901

I really don't consider Real Madrid as a contender for Neymar signing, but if Real offers Santos 40m+ then yeah i think you guys will get him. Seems like we are reluctant to match Santos demand.

We should know where he plays by the end of the month. :coffee:

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by vanDEEZ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:45 pm

with all of our recent signings being relatively cheap, sahin, ozil, khedira, altintop, callejon, di maria to an extent.

a 40m offer for neymar feels like a dickpunch. pale
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 pm

deezydeez wrote:with all of our recent signings being relatively cheap, sahin, ozil, khedira, altintop, callejon, di maria to an extent.

a 40m offer for neymar feels like a dickpunch. pale

taddy wacked ftw :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:58 pm

One important factor which I believe has been overlooked is the money factor

And no I'm not talking about how much Neymar will cost but rather how much money buying Neymar will make us, he already has huge sponsorship deals with Nike and is already an established figure in Brasilian football.

By buying him we not only get another foothold in the Brasilian market, but another player who could potentially make us alot of money considering Real Madrid's practice of procuring naming right's of the players it buys.

Aguero would simply not have the same "investment value" in it.

Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:08 pm

40m offer for neymar sounds like we desperately want him
he has so much potential for sure, but for now i would take aguero over him any day of the week Wink
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Neymar would get everyone else that does not support Real Madrid in Brazil to support us lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 pm

I still prefer Podolski to Neymar...

Slash
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm

@Crimson wrote:One important factor which I believe has been overlooked is the money factor

And no I'm not talking about how much Neymar will cost but rather how much money buying Neymar will make us, he already has huge sponsorship deals with Nike and is already an established figure in Brasilian football.

By buying him we not only get another foothold in the Brasilian market, but another player who could potentially make us alot of money considering Real Madrid's practice of procuring naming right's of the players it buys.

Just a thought.

Yes. This guy gets it.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 pm

you can also look at it as a pressure tactic to get Aguero to force his move and act fast.

40M for Neymar when we can pay 45M for Aguero? that looks pretty obvious to me.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:38 pm

@Crimson wrote:One important factor which I believe has been overlooked is the money factor

Just a thought.
Very interesting, indeed. The problem is, you need at least a year to integrate him properly. He is weak and skinny as of now. The other point, if we win titles next year each of our players and the club would make more money from the fanbase Very Happy Kun* is the more mature choice for it Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:42 pm

So neymar has he potential to become a global icon sauce ronaldo? Razz

where is the sell ronaldo thread Razz

@babun, i have a better gif for you

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:So neymar has he potential to become a global icon sauce ronaldo? Razz

where is the sell ronaldo thread Razz

@babun, i have a better gif for you
PM me, I need a new one Very Happy Monogamie is not one of my traits Very Happy

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:18 pm

babun1024 wrote:

Just a thought.
Very interesting, indeed. The problem is, you need to at least a year to integrate him properly. He is weak and skinny as of now. The other point, if we win titles next year each of our players and the club would make more money from the fanbase Very Happy Kunt is the more mature choice for it Very Happy
Di maria is weak and skinny. Neymar will just turn players inside out he wont need to go shoulder to shoulder.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:25 pm

@EarlyPrototype wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Just a thought.
Very interesting, indeed. The problem is, you need to at least a year to integrate him properly. He is weak and skinny as of now. The other point, if we win titles next year each of our players and the club would make more money from the fanbase Very Happy Kunt is the more mature choice for it Very Happy
Di maria is weak and skinny. Neymar will just turn players inside out he wont need to go shoulder to shoulder.
I'm not talking about body proportions. Young men are weaker than a 30 old even if they weigh the same.Bone density and other factors play a big role.He can be injured easily and there is a reason Di Maria dives Very Happy Also, don't forget, Di Maria was hacked enough in Benfica already, he is hardened up Very Happy
It's like asking a newbie to take a low kick from a pro kickboxer. You'd know the outcome Very Happy

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 pm

neymar needs experience in other words...

i wouldnt mind if we go cristiano ronaldo on him and buy if we really want neymar we would have to go buy him before anyone does, or else another cr7 fiasco (big money) will occur.

he will prob be quality and when ronny leaves in 3 years, neymar would be 22, he could be the succesor.

that is if ronny leaves which he prob wont..

getting neymar is actually complicated.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 pm

@The Madrid One wrote:neymar needs experience in other words...
He doesn't need some experience, he needs first team experience in one of the 4 top leagues in Europe, preferably Spanish if we're going to get him Very Happy I think he needs 2 years but we have to buy him earlier or someone else would snatch him away Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 pm

I still think if Neymar comes to europe it will be chelsea.

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Yeah it's more likely. He isnt ready for us.

Perez wanted him for next season so it's not impossible that he makes the move happen.

I still think that if we sign him he needs to go on loan, straight.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 pm

ya let chelsea be his stepping tool to come to the big boys Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Yeah it's more likely. He isnt ready for us.

Perez wanted him for next season so it's not impossible that he makes the move happen.

I still think that if we sign him he needs to go on loan, straight.

I completely agree with that. That would be best case scenario in my mind actually.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next