Mr. Festim
Lionel Bieber
Mr Nick09
Ganso
Khaled
66 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Yeah it's more likely. He isnt ready for us.

Perez wanted him for next season so it's not impossible that he makes the move happen.

I still think that if we sign him he needs to go on loan, straight.

I completely agree with that. That would be best case scenario in my mind actually.

hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Blue Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Perez wanted him for next season so it's not impossible that he makes the move happen.

you mean loan him to another club not named Santos?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Well I still would rather sign Neymar if I had to choose about spending 40m on at least one of them

Another reason on top of the others I have already mentioned would be Neymar's wage bill (estimated around €2m-€2.5m/year) Not only are we spending a few mill less on Neymar but we are saving €5m-€6m a year on wages without upsetting the current players.

On a 6 year contract that's a saving of €30m-€36m plus the €4m-€5m on the transfer fee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Blue wrote:

yh, he has nothing more to overcome in Brazil, he needs european toughness, and he is too fresh for us. If i was perez or mou i would get him, send him to villarreal so he can play the CL and get him back later.

he will never accept that so you can have him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:18 pm

If we do sign him he should be loaned to an Atletico, Porto etc type of club or back to Santos.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:21 pm

mtfootball wrote:If we do sign him he should be loaned to an Atletico, Porto etc type of club or back to Santos.

Maybe we are buying him to loan to Atletico while we take Aguero in the interim?

lolololololol

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Crimson wrote:
mtfootball wrote:If we do sign him he should be loaned to an Atletico, Porto etc type of club or back to Santos.

Maybe we are buying him to loan to Atletico while we take Aguero in the interim?

lolololololol

That wouldn't be such a bad idea. Then we would just take him back when he becomes a bit more proven like Aguero.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:26 pm

mtfootball wrote:
Crimson wrote:

lolololololol

That wouldn't be such a bad idea. Then we would just take him back when he becomes a bit more proven like Aguero.
Although they're our rivals on paper they're still... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Loan him to Stoke City IMO. I mean, you have to think about those cold nights. Would do a wonder for his physicality, dontchaknow? Wink
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:33 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Blue wrote:

yh, he has nothing more to overcome in Brazil, he needs european toughness, and he is too fresh for us. If i was perez or mou i would get him, send him to villarreal so he can play the CL and get him back later.

yeah he wont accept that. But i think he is good enough to play for Real Madrid from day one, but not under Mou.

it is going to be tough for any club to get Neymar, especially knowing that Santos will ask for 40-45(release clause). You also have Neymar and the third party involved to appease, so yeah it is complicated.

The scenario i can see where he lands in Madrid, is if all parties agree to a fee this year and Madrid decides to let Neymar stay at Santos for one more year. Kinda realistic imo.

If he moves to europe this year then it will be Chelsea.

But i bet he stays in Brazil for another year.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Jesus neymar wont cost 40M ffs lol

25-35M max
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Neymar will only stay in brazil if he wins la copa libertadores, he wants to play the club world cup.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Blue wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Blue wrote:

Why don't we sign him and put him on Castilla for the year so that we can get them to liga adelante!!!! (Nick, 2 can play this game!).

yeah he wont accept that. But i think he is good enough to play for Real Madrid from day one, but not under Mou.

it is going to be tough for any club to get Neymar, especially knowing that Santos will ask for 40-45(release clause). You also have Neymar and the third party involved to appease, so yeah it is complicated.

The scenario i can see where he lands in Madrid, is if all parties agree to a fee this year and Madrid decides to let Neymar stay at Santos for one more year. Kinda realistic imo.

If he moves to europe this year then it will be Chelsea.

But i bet he stays in Brazil for another year.

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:51 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Neymar will only stay in brazil if he wins la copa libertadores, he wants to play the club world cup.

Why don't we sign him and put him on Castilla for the year so that we can get them to liga adelante!!!! (Nick, 2 can play this game!).

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:53 pm

i see too many minuses in his game, things i dont like. I would send that kind of kid on loan in a CL team. indebted clubs like Valencia or with a smaller budget like Villarreal look like the perfect choice. he would be starter, and he would play the CL. win win. then again, im not the coach, he can go to chelsea if he wants, he is gonna get mauled real good in england.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Ganso wrote:Jesus neymar wont cost 40M ffs lol

25-35M max

Santos would do everything to keep Neymar, and they don't believe any club would be crazy enough to offer 40m. Well obvisouly Chelsea will prove them wrong. Razz
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:i see too many minuses in his game, things i dont like. I would send that kind of kid on loan in a CL team. indebted clubs like Valencia or with a smaller budget like Villarreal look like the perfect choice. he would be starter, and he would play the CL. win win. then again, im not the coach, he can go to chelsea if he wants, he is gonna get mauled real good in england.

Again this deal is gettng blown out of proportion. It's a future deal. Buy him before his price gets rididulous and leave him where he is happy.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:08 pm

I think he is getting at that point where he is already owning the brazilian league so much that he needs to move on to a tougher league. Spain and Italy are perfect for a kid like that, it's gonna be brutal for him at chelsea i think. Boy, they will hack him down
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:14 am

he already said hes not going to england
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:17 am

Oh really? except for Chelsea and now us, i havent seen him being linked with another european club.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:46 am

Well,the buyout fee is there for a reason
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 am

Today:

What about the interest of Madrid? Neymar: "It's a compliment that the mother loves me, but nothing is yet decided."

Luis Alvaro: "But it is clear that Madrid has very advanced contacts"
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:18 pm

where is huntsman?! real madrid are getting his man, hahahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:20 pm

I don't know I think we are going to get Neymar.
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:28 pm

I-no wrote:where is huntsman?! real madrid are getting his man, hahahaha

Right?? I've been waiting for him all week!!
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:50 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Today:

What about the interest of Madrid? Neymar: "It's a compliment that the mother loves me, but nothing is yet decided."

Luis Alvaro: "But it is clear that Madrid has very advanced contacts"
bs.............
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next