Mr. Festim
Lionel Bieber
Mr Nick09
Ganso
Khaled
66 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 12 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Meh,but kaka didn't do much in sao Paulo ,not sure people would care

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 12 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Error Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:01 pm

I wouldn't say 23 goals in 59 matches isn't much. And he went there when he was 8 years old.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:04 pm

I would like to see where that swap is coming from?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 pm

I know Kaka approved madrid approaching Santos among others in Brazil a few months back as he wouldn't mind returning to Brazil. But nothing came of it because of a the pricetag and wages.

I haven't seen anything in the press about this Neymar angle honestly... but i've only read l'Equipe, AS and occasionally Marca, soccernet and goal.com. So i may have missed it. As far as my source... just agent talk. Grain of salt required. But it makes sense though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:I know Kaka approved madrid approaching Santos among others in Brazil a few months back as he wouldn't mind returning to Brazil. But nothing came of it because of a the pricetag and wages.

I haven't seen anything in the press about this Neymar angle honestly... but i've only read l'Equipe, AS and occasionally Marca, soccernet and goal.com. So i may have missed it. As far as my source... just agent talk. Grain of salt required. But it makes sense though.

In other words you made it up, thought it sounded good and decided to post it like it was actually credible?

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I know Kaka approved madrid approaching Santos among others in Brazil a few months back as he wouldn't mind returning to Brazil. But nothing came of it because of a the pricetag and wages.

In other words you made it up, thought it sounded good and decided to post it like it was actually credible?

lol

I had a lot more pointed response that i decided to edit out. You have no idea what my background is, which incidentally gets me a lot of access to football players agents (french mostly). Some guys on this board know this. So when i hear something interesting, i post it. I've said it a million times, it's usually "agent talk"... so there are agendas attached and it should be taken with a grain of salt. But with some of these guys, you get good information on occasion... usually, if they have no reason to be untruthful or secretive.

Just ignore my posts. I ignore yours unless you attack me personally... grow up a bit. Act a bit more mature. I understand that you have a lot of time on your hands. Why spend it on this bs?

Last edited by sportsczy on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Pepe will be pumped on this

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 12 Brawl1_682x500_1332631a
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Kaka and 25 million? smh no thanks
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Neymar sure makes some great youtube videos

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Im sure a team like Inter, Milan or City are willing to give 30 million for Kaka.

30 + 15 (from budget)= buyout clause for Neymar.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Imo, Neymar shouldnt rush his move to europe. Even if we do sign him, a loan would be the must imo, it sounds degrading and im sure he can play for us, but it's more about his development than it is about playing for us.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 pm

LOL at the pepe post
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:10 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Im sure a team like Inter, Milan or City are willing to give 30 million for Kaka.

The issue is that Santos are very likely to lose both Ganso and Neymar this summer. Their president is fighting like hell to keep them... next year is their club's 100 year anniversary and he wants it to be special. By offering Kaka, you help them resolve something. That's why it sounded like a reasonable discussion to me. Kaka is not really a club legend at Sao Paolo as they were in all sorts of turmoil between 1995 and 2004... he only played 2 years with the A team. As Regisland posted, it's not such a bad political move for him. He also wants to return to the Brazil NT and he won't do it on the bench at Madrid. But wages and transfer price are a huge hurdle.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:13 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Imo, Neymar should rush his move to europe. Even if we do sign him, a loan would be the must imo, it sounds degrading and im sure he can play for us, but it's more about his development than it is about playing for us.

Nick as you said yesterday, if they won yesterday (which they did), he would be staying at Santos at least until December. Besides what Sportczy has said re Kaka,I also had heard they were trying to get Robinho back.

If Santos gets that stacked with these players maybe Newmar staying for another year will be the best place for his development. I still feel that both Neymar and Varane are futures deals and I'm excited if between the two of these we can get rid of Lass and Kaka.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:15 pm

havent heard anything about ronbinho but there is no way he goes back. he finally found a european team he is comfortable with, and he is winning. Milan is building a new project as well, why go back to brazil?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Im sure a team like Inter, Milan or City are willing to give 30 million for Kaka.

The issue is that Santos are very likely to lose both Ganso and Neymar this summer. Their president is fighting like hell to keep them... next year is their club's 100 year anniversary and he wants it to be special. By offering Kaka, you help them resolve something. That's why it sounded like a reasonable discussion to me. Kaka is not really a club legend at Sao Paolo as they were in all sorts of turmoil between 1995 and 2004... he only played 2 years with the A team. As Regisland posted, it's not such a bad political move for him. He also wants to return to the Brazil NT and he won't do it on the bench at Madrid. But wages and transfer price are a huge hurdle.
I don't care where Kaka ends up tbh I just think Kaka and 25 million is too much. Kaka and 10 million is enough imo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 pm

come on now, that deal isnt happening. If kaka leaves, he is not going back to brazil
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

I heard about the Robinho to Santos thing too Bill... they're actually after quite a few players actively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:55 pm

santos president openly said he has robinho as a objective for next year.

a robinho-ganso swap might happen soon
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Ganso wrote:santos president openly said he has robinho as a objective for next year.

I think the writing is on the wall for both Ganso and Neymar. Santos is trying to keep a very good team for next year, which they should. It's a historic year for them. Using these two guys to get players in the transfer is the smartest way to go. You give up your two youngsters who want to experience top flight club football... and you get one mini-legend (Robinho) and a bonafide all-time great (Kaka) back.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Kaka is not from Santos though, he's from Sao Paulo

Last edited by hrealmadrid on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Ganso wrote:santos president openly said he has robinho as a objective for next year.

oh ok, im just surprised robinho would agree to go, after he finally found a club he loves.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Kaka is not from Santos though, he's from Sao Paulo

He played 2 years during Sao Paolo's dark years... i don't think there's too much sentiment there tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 pm

luis fabiano is the only adored player form those days,and they already have him.

kaka wouldnt even fit in sao paulo anyway since they have lucas and hes obviously not getting benched

kaka's future is very unpredictable
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Ganso wrote:luis fabiano is the only adored player form those days,and they already have him.

kaka wouldnt even fit in sao paulo anyway since they have lucas and hes obviously not getting benched

kaka's future is very unpredictable

I heard Leonardo is trying to pull Lucas to PSG. Any truth to this? That's between drinks that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:33 pm

nah,lucas has a buyout clause of 90M

sao paulo and santos made an agreement to hold lucas,neymar and ganso as much as they can so they dont become new robinhos,adrianos etc,so european clubs are only getting them if they are willing to spend monster money.(ganso is an exception)

so its not happening,specially psg who i dont think have that much money

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next