Mr. Festim
Lionel Bieber
Mr Nick09
Ganso
Khaled
66 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 22 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:07 pm

i just dont see where he would play unless we sold di maria.. and even then.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 22 Empty Re: Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ?

Post by Mamad Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Neymar will flop in Madrid. he isn't strong enough to be a star in Madrid. in last two games with Brazil he was nowhere near a 40 Million Player. Aguero is better than him. he is proved. i hope we sign Aguero instead of Neymar.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Neymar doesnt cost 40M because he is one of the best in the world, he does because he has unlimited potential and talent.

Tbh, i rather see him struggling than rolling past people and owning them. it just reminds us/him that he is 19 and needs to keep working.

messi isnt looking like the best player in the world either... it's all relative. There is no doubt Kun is a better player than him now, but it also looks apparent that Neymar has the potential to go places Kun wont be able to.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:54 pm

meh, I wouldn't give so much in the brazil games. pretty much everyone is bad there, even pato flopped..

watch his santos games if you want to see how he plays
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:48 pm

we shudnt waste 40+ million on either player. Im more interested in falcao atm.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/08/19/2626649/real-madrid-are-the-best-option-for-neymar-father

Neymar's father: Real Madrid best option for Neymar.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Real Madrid will change its policy on the signing of Neymar. The white institution wants to save the climate of tension which has surrounded the negotiations for Santos' star and will step aside. At the moment, has interrupted the dialogue with the Sao Paulo club until next December 2nd, Election Day for president of Santos.

At the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium is understood that the preliminary agreement with Neymar is enough to dress him with the Real Madrid jersey. Therefore, the board of the club has adopted a strategy of restraint with Santos not to interfere in its electoral process. First, because if is not re-elected the current president, Luis Alvaro de Oliveira, the operation would take a new partner with whom to negotiate. Second, if the president renews his mandate, is expected he softens his speech once saved his image before the fans.

Santo's president has put pressure on the last month. Since the Council of the Sao Paulo club rejected two offers from Real Madrid on August 1st, went on the attack. He threatened to report Real Madrid to FIFA by Article 17 and had an aggressive discourse ("Neymar will continue in Santos until age 80") and provocateur ("The Spanish believe that are still in the Treaty of Tordesillas...").

In both cases, with Luis Alvaro de Oliveira or another, Real Madrid hopes to revive the dialogue in December to close the signing either January or July 2012. Neymar will decide in early September.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Neymar! Where the hell are you buddy? We need you yesterday.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Chad wrote:Real Madrid will change its policy on the signing of Neymar. The white institution wants to save the climate of tension which has surrounded the negotiations for Santos' star and will step aside. At the moment, has interrupted the dialogue with the Sao Paulo club until next December 2nd, Election Day for president of Santos.

At the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium is understood that the preliminary agreement with Neymar is enough to dress him with the Real Madrid jersey. Therefore, the board of the club has adopted a strategy of restraint with Santos not to interfere in its electoral process. First, because if is not re-elected the current president, Luis Alvaro de Oliveira, the operation would take a new partner with whom to negotiate. Second, if the president renews his mandate, is expected he softens his speech once saved his image before the fans.

Santo's president has put pressure on the last month. Since the Council of the Sao Paulo club rejected two offers from Real Madrid on August 1st, went on the attack. He threatened to report Real Madrid to FIFA by Article 17 and had an aggressive discourse ("Neymar will continue in Santos until age 80") and provocateur ("The Spanish believe that are still in the Treaty of Tordesillas...").

In both cases, with Luis Alvaro de Oliveira or another, Real Madrid hopes to revive the dialogue in December to close the signing either January or July 2012. Neymar will decide in early September.
i sure hope he doesnt say no
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:32 pm

We need a new medley about Neymar, TMO. Appreciate if you can release something for the fans.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Neymar could sign for Real Madrid ? - Page 22 Empty Real Madrid's answer to Barcelona

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:51 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahmud002 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Really this diva is the answer. I hope the niang rumours are true. The team got enough quality and don't need another robinho.

Mahmud002
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Barca are only better than us because of Messi. He is the closest player to a Messi if we forget about Aguero.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Lol, stop creating false accounts to agree with your own references..
We all know Neymar is the key to victory.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:34 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:34 pm

The xcx wrote:Lol, stop creating false accounts to agree with your own references..
We all know Neymar is the key to victory.
He ain't huntsman just saying. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 pm

neymar is an inside forward,messi is...idk lol

they have the same creative passing characteristic but they arent alike when it comes to dribbling and finishing.Neymar is more of a Romario type of player,if youre looking for a messi search somewhere else...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:47 pm

huntsman, I hope your second boy will come, lukaka is in england now. whose place will he take away?

Last edited by I-no on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:49 pm

I am not looking for a messi clone but for someone who can cause similar damage to the opposition.

Neymar is dangerous in the sense he can dribble past pique, puyol, abidal et al.

The most dangerous thing about him is that he's an instinctive player. Just from the videos you can notice that he doesnt have a style, he just plays as he goes tearing the opposition apart. He's hard to read still at the raw talent stage.

That alone is enough for me. Messi is a much complete player ofcourse, and i dont think Neymar will ever be as good as messi, i can tell from now from the way he handles the ball. But he's good enough and he's what real madrid needs right now esp after Aguero is no longer in the market.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 pm

I-no wrote:huntsman, I hope your second boy, lukaka is in england now. whose place will he take away?

He has already signed with chelsea. What a loss! i cant believe we still have pipita or whatever you guys call him and not him or aguero. Life isnt fair.

I sure hope we dont miss on Luke Modric.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:54 pm

huntsman wrote:
I-no wrote:huntsman, I hope your second boy, lukaka is in england now. whose place will he take away?

He has already signed with chelsea. What a loss! i cant believe we still have pipita or whatever you guys call him and not him or aguero. Life isnt fair.

I sure hope we dont miss on Luke Modric.
ay, you have another boy already. where does he play?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:55 pm

huntsman wrote:

I sure hope we dont miss on Luka Modric.

You should learn how to spell the names of your boys.

Anyways, does someone watch Santos games? When I see him in Brazil all I see is a child that is extremly selfish, and not ready for Europe yet
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm

he was selfish in copa america,but he never was for santos and neither for the nt in friendlies.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Ganso wrote:he was selfish in copa america,but he never was for santos and neither for the nt in friendlies.
when is he coming to real madrid? you are from brazil right?? what do local newspapers say???
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:00 pm

omarish wrote:
huntsman wrote:

I sure hope we dont miss on Luka Modric.

You should learn how to spell the names of your boys.

Anyways, does someone watch Santos games? When I see him in Brazil all I see is a child that is extremly selfish, and not ready for Europe yet

I know how to spell his name, it's the nick (no pun intended) i chose for him.

He plays for tottenham currently. He's the next xavi. Better than all our midfielders. If chelsea signs him then we will be in trouble in the CL.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Ganso wrote:he was selfish in copa america,but he never was for santos and neither for the nt in friendlies.

Mourinho will handle him well.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next