Games that disappointed you?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by FalcaoPunch on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:54 am

@CBarca wrote:Holy necrophilia batman

It's been like 13 months...

ColoJunior :bow:

Sorry I just love going through old topics Twisted Evil


FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4142
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Games made by EA specifically games published by EA......

Mass Effect 3, Fifa 13, Battlefield 3, Crysis 2 were all massive piles of shit.

So much so i have decided never to buy EA games ever again :coffee:

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64270
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Die Borussen on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:52 pm

how dare you mention bf 3 in this thread



anyway for me :

Dino crisis 3 ( they fcking ruined the game, assholes )

gta IV

all versions after resident evil 3. all crap! 1,2,3 were amazing

Mass effect 3

Continent of the ninth (mmorpg)

lineage after c4 version

s4 league -dark lighting version- (online third person shooter)

all versions after tekken 3

sniper ghost warrior

max payne 3

quake 4

digimon rumble arena 2 (when i was a kid xD)

twisted metal 3

need for speed shift (both 1 & 2) and nfs the run

driver 3,parallel lines, san fransisco

prototype 2



Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by billy_gr on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Se7en wrote:Dragon Age 2

The first one was excellent, but I didn't feel the vibe the first one had... It wasn't just as interesting.
this
avatar
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3453
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Art Morte on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Neverwinter nights
Red Alert 2 (or 3 or both, can't remember)
Settlers err.. 3 or 4?
Spellforce 2
World in Conflict
avatar
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16017
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Ganso on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:46 pm

dragon age 2 was awful.
avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:54 pm

@Ganso wrote:dragon age 2 was awful.

Again EA disappointing the world.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64270
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Ganso on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:11 pm

speaking of ea,fifa 13 is also a big disappointment for me,they completely messed up the gameplay which was perfect in fifa 12.

That 1st touch thing is ridiculous
avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by The Franchise on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:42 pm

How is it? I mean, I am not blown away with FIFA13 but gameplay isnt the reason mostly.

Whats wrong with the first touch thing? Its logical.

Centerbacks arent able to control 70 yards hoofs with such ease as they did i 12.n
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Resident evil after CVX did disappoint me. If you don't play them thinking about past Resident evils they can be great but I miss the creepy horror feeling in a secluded area. Fighting gun weilding enemies or Gigantic monsters with a turret or whatever is not scary. No matter how big they make the enemies it's just not going to happen.

Give me a twisted story line with creepy monsters which you can barely kill any day over fast paced action. There's 30x more action based games than solid horror games. But sadly that seems to be the main theme today :'(

Must admit it though, Resi 6 has been a great game. Completed Chris's campaign first, the end fights were epic. 2 Chapters though on Leons which I hope can be creepy, some of it has been set in a classic Resident evil place. I have high hopes for the next 3 chapters. And I am Yet to play Jakes campaign.

I hate the annoying music on Mercenaries mode and AGENT HUNT as a monster was a huge let down because you can't join a game with your friend playing as monsters and the stupid techno music is blasting whilst you're controling a monster.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26819
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Ganso on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 pm

I don't know how many times I launched a through ball and the likes of aguero can't control it just because it's a long ball.also it's hard as hell to dribble.another thing I hate is how you can't protect the ball with your body because somehow the defenders always manage to take it along other things
avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:12 pm

@The Franchise wrote:How is it? I mean, I am not blown away with FIFA13 but gameplay isnt the reason mostly.

Whats wrong with the first touch thing? Its logical.

Centerbacks arent able to control 70 yards hoofs with such ease as they did i 12.n

i have lost count of the amount of times top level players cant control the ball or pass it properly like they a part time sunday league player.

Main reason i dont like it.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64270
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Art Morte on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Often when you change something you don't get it right the first time, maybe that has happened with FIFA 13's first touch control.
avatar
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16017
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:27 pm

The first touch system is too damaging to build up, especially on Pro clubs when your non Pro team aren't EVER going to be a good level, frustrating beyond belief online when you see a perfect move you can execute but your guy chests the ball 10 ft/lunges at it and gives it away only for the move to be DEAD.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26819
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by The Franchise on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:57 pm

I am not special FIFA player but I dont have any real problems with building up play, dribbling or passing tbh. The only time I have trouble protecting the ball is at the end of games when im winning and the CPU goes crazy pressing and no matter who I am and who defending, I have to pass because they will steal the ball.

Aguero first touch? Well he isnt perfect, he doesnt control every ball perfectly in RL so why would the game be different?

I think you guys have unrealistic expectations to a degree. I mean, what kind of passing % do you guys end up with? In previous FIFA games I constantly had 90% even in a direct and attacking style, which is just unrealistic because Barca barely get 85% and they are obviously a collection of some of the best passers of all time while playing many safe passes just to keep possession.

Maybe you guys are just used to having it easier?
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Meh your probably right dani i still dont like it Laughing

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64270
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Onyx on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Gran Turismo 5.

They could have of done a lot more.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 39923
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by RealGunner on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Final Fantasy 13. The graphics are amazing, but just couldn't grip me like the previous versions did
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by LeVersacci on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Bioshock 2. Very meh game compared to the first game. Didn't know it was 2 different devs until after I completed the game lol

Though the devs from the first game is making Infinite so :bow:
avatar
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12765
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Thimmy on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Final Fantasy 13. The graphics are amazing, but just couldn't grip me like the previous versions did

Every post PS2 Final Fantasy game = All graphics, mediocre plot, gameplay, whatnot, soulless characters. Final Fantasy X was a decently entertaining game, but it was the first step in the wrong direction, in my opinion. Square Enix even admitted that they won't make an updated version of Final Fantasy 7 until they've sorted out their issues with being unable to recreate that creative and immersive game experience that they seemed to do almost effortlessly, up until they started focusing on graphics and useless new features, in an effort to revolutionize the gameplay and compensate for the loss of several staff members that worked on the PS1/PS2 games.

I know that a lot of people loved Final Fantasy X, but in my opinion, it just can't compare to their previous games, like Final Fantasy VII and VIII. Those two games kept me immersed in the plot and characters to such an extent that I struggled to put the controller down. Final Fantasy X was good, but I feel that the characters and storyline were relatively sub-par, compared to previous instalments in the series.

Vaan Easily the lamest Final Fantasy character, in my opinion. I wish I had never bought Final Fantasy XII, and it felt like I was controlling Justin Bieber as the main character of the game.


Lightning I honestly didn't enjoy playing through Final Fantasy XIII. It had it's moments, but overall, it felt like doing a chore. Unfortunately for me, I'm a completionist. Lightning is a good looking character, but I have a feeling that all of her friends are rocks.
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6969
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Soul on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:07 am

I might be going against the majority on this one but..

Far Cry 2 for me.

I was reading reviews for a long time just to lower the burden of waiting for it to get into my hands but when I finally did, it was a huge let down

The only good thing about it is the graphics and the multiplayer. Perhaps the latter was interesting only because I was playing COD for a long time and needed a change


_________________
https://i.imgflip.com/1nphqa.gif
avatar
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 2936
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by LeSwagg James on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:59 am

Biggest disappointment ever for me was Def Jam: Icon.. I loved Def Jam: Vendetta and Def Jam: Fight for New York (my favorite fighting game of all time)

So when I heard it was coming to the new generation of consoles I was expecting it to be bigger and better in every way, with online gaming etc.. It turned out to be one of the worst games I have ever played, it was NOTHING like the first two in terms of gameplay

I don't get why EA *bleep* up like that.. I mean they had two critically acclaimed games, but then completely changed up the formula for the third.. Wtf? I wouldn't even give this game to my enemies

:facepalm: x 10000000000000000000000000

_________________
avatar
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by RealGunner on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:40 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:Final Fantasy 13. The graphics are amazing, but just couldn't grip me like the previous versions did

Every post PS2 Final Fantasy game = All graphics, mediocre plot, gameplay, whatnot, soulless characters. Final Fantasy X was a decently entertaining game, but it was the first step in the wrong direction, in my opinion. Square Enix even admitted that they won't make an updated version of Final Fantasy 7 until they've sorted out their issues with being unable to recreate that creative and immersive game experience that they seemed to do almost effortlessly, up until they started focusing on graphics and useless new features, in an effort to revolutionize the gameplay and compensate for the loss of several staff members that worked on the PS1/PS2 games.

I know that a lot of people loved Final Fantasy X, but in my opinion, it just can't compare to their previous games, like Final Fantasy VII and VIII. Those two games kept me immersed in the plot and characters to such an extent that I struggled to put the controller down. Final Fantasy X was good, but I feel that the characters and storyline were relatively sub-par, compared to previous instalments in the series.


think Final Fantasy 9 was the last in the series which you can say " unbelievable " for. After that it was all down hill. The FF7 prologue which came out for PSP (crisis core) was better than the modern FF games, just because the story was actually written years ago by the original people.

I highly doubt they can make another FF game as good as 7 and 8 but i hope they at least try to get it back towards the right path.

PS: I told u you will get addicted to FF8 Razz
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Thimmy on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:56 pm

@RealGunner wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:Final Fantasy 13. The graphics are amazing, but just couldn't grip me like the previous versions did

Every post PS2 Final Fantasy game = All graphics, mediocre plot, gameplay, whatnot, soulless characters. Final Fantasy X was a decently entertaining game, but it was the first step in the wrong direction, in my opinion. Square Enix even admitted that they won't make an updated version of Final Fantasy 7 until they've sorted out their issues with being unable to recreate that creative and immersive game experience that they seemed to do almost effortlessly, up until they started focusing on graphics and useless new features, in an effort to revolutionize the gameplay and compensate for the loss of several staff members that worked on the PS1/PS2 games.

I know that a lot of people loved Final Fantasy X, but in my opinion, it just can't compare to their previous games, like Final Fantasy VII and VIII. Those two games kept me immersed in the plot and characters to such an extent that I struggled to put the controller down. Final Fantasy X was good, but I feel that the characters and storyline were relatively sub-par, compared to previous instalments in the series.


think Final Fantasy 9 was the last in the series which you can say " unbelievable " for. After that it was all down hill. The FF7 prologue which came out for PSP (crisis core) was better than the modern FF games, just because the story was actually written years ago by the original people.

I highly doubt they can make another FF game as good as 7 and 8 but i hope they at least try to get it back towards the right path.

PS: I told u you will get addicted to FF8 Razz

I was the one who told you that Razz
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6969
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by RealGunner on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 pm

no im sure i recommended it to u lol Razz
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by RealGunner on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:52 pm

no im sure i recommended it to u lol Razz
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Games that disappointed you?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum